US preparing to sanction Israel and help set up a Palestinian state?

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing

I actually couldn’t believe my ears when I listened to this video is this real or nah someone fact check this.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, Gonthar, geenk worg and 1 other person
how come there isn't a separate state for palestine yet? that seems like the most easy solution if indeed their goal is autonomy from israeli "colonialism"

my guess is they have veto'd and resisted every step towards that solution because both sides want those little temples. they should just make that place a demilitarized zone accessible by both sides

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I hope

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
isreal profit run dry?

how come there isn't a separate state for palestine yet? that seems like the most easy solution if indeed their goal is autonomy from israeli "colonialism"

my guess is they have veto'd and resisted every step towards that solution because both sides want those little temples. they should just make that place a demilitarized zone accessible by both sides
They offered palestinians in 1948, who were 2/3rds of the population at the time, 44% of the land, while the 1/3rd who were Jews were offered 56 percent. At the start of the 20th century Jews were like 10 percent of the population. Jews in the first world used their power and influence (which they still do especially in America) to try and get the best deal for themselves

we can see it now with Israeli ministers starting to push the idea of other countries accepting the 2 million gazans, that its “just something that happens in history, and we will all get over it” and the USA is backing them as they have done despite espionage from mossad, involvement in 9/11, Epstein the intelligence asset blackmailing government officials, wink wink, secret nuclear weapons they refuse to confirm. It’s all part of their plan to establish Greater Israel, they were trying to do it during the Lebanese civil war when they were in control of portions of southern Lebanon, plus golan heights stuff, the administrative control over West Bank pushing the Palestinians out for illegal settlements

plus and I don’t know how many people know abiut this but the Samson option which has been partly confirmed by some Israeli politicians, if the Arabs take Israel they’ll nuke Europe as a fuck you. These people are psychotic, they really do just view us as goyim, cattle.

and I don’t even care about Palestinians particularly, I’d rather all the Jews and Muslims all just stay in their lane and don’t even come near me, but jews are smart and wield a lot of influence so they ruin things for others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and geenk worg
Because the Palestinians want the whole Israel territory and nothing less...

In other news hell has frozen over

No the US isn't going to sanction Israel kek.

israelis dont want to give them an airspace that could be ised to bomb them or eez by the med sea which has oil reserves

yeeyeeslayer

@
Because the Palestinians want the whole Israel territory and nothing less...
maybe at the start but not anymore, now Palestinians just want Israel to stop illegally occupying their territories and putting them under apartheid. They would gladly take a 2 state solution now.