USAcels and Eurocels GTFIH

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
If you are incel in America it's absolutely over. You can cope with coming to Europe but here it's almost as twice as difficult as there. No ethnics, no obese men, women are way less prone to ONS so they just go for GigaChads.
Want proofs? This is my friend results in a big city in Italy and the results in a big city in the US with rougly the same amount of inhabitants.
In Italy he even used boosts and jestermaxxed while in America he didn't do any of that.
America is waaaay easier than Europe.
Italy results after 48 hours of swiping plus boosts
IMG 20201219 WA0008

IMG 20201219 WA0009

America results in 48 hours with no boosts
IMG 20201219 182701

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Looks234, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
damn bro crazy results

• So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PubertyMaxxer and DrTony
Are american guys that ugly? I live in a nordic country and every guy around me looks completely subhuman so i cant imagine how ugly american guys are

well some guys here have good faces but they are usually giga framecels with bad posture and 0 sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, PubertyMaxxer, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Are american guys that ugly? I live in a nordic country and every guy around me looks completely subhuman so i cant imagine how ugly american guys are
Way worse. They are fat as fck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, GolemRot, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
Italy = europe ig

America is the most obese country in the world and with more ethnics than any other western country so yes

He is just coping, every first world country is pretty much the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 5393
It's true. Someone did an experiment with my pics in a dating profile in new york and I was getting shitton of matches/messages.

Meanwhile incel in the netherlands with barely any matches/msgs.

He is just coping, every first world country is pretty much the same
Numbers don't lie, you are the one who copes

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Be_ConfidentBro
italy has the most insane standards i swear

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
1 tinder experiment = numbers lmfao
Amnesia gets 3x times the matches he gets in the us
Amnesia Is Chad It doesn't apply to him, anyway send me Amnesia pics and i will prove you he will receive less matches in Italy

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I can confirm, I'm the friend, fuck Italy. Locationmaxx or death

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Not the entire continent is the same things in Italy are harder but you don't know how it is in Germany it's absolutely brutally soul-crushing basically everyone here is trying to emulate American culture and that goes down for sex and relationships as well. As for Eastern Europe, I would say it's a tiny bit lighter but with the westernization of the entire place, it will become just as hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and PubertyMaxxer
If you are incel in America it's absolutely over. You can cope with coming to Europe but here it's almost as twice as difficult as there. No ethnics, no obese men, women are way less prone to ONS so they just go for GigaChads.
Want proofs? This is my friend results in a big city in Italy and the results in a big city in the US with rougly the same amount of inhabitants.
In Italy he even used boosts and jestermaxxed while in America he didn't do any of that.
View attachment 879050
View attachment 879051
View attachment 879052
>no ethnic in europe
Man
France is like 15 % Black and 20 % Nafri
And they are the only ones to make babies
French people rather adopt dogs than found families

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and jake_okok
Not the entire continent is the same things in Italy are harder but you don't know how it is in Germany it's absolutely brutally soul-crushing basically everyone here is trying to emulate American culture and that goes down for sex and relationships as well. As for Eastern Europe, I would say it's a tiny bit lighter but with the westernization of the entire place, it will become just as hard.
When i say Europe i mean countries under European Union, Eastern Europe is for Europe what South America is For USA

• +1
>no ethnic in europe
Man
France is like 15 % Black and 20 % Nafri
And they are the only ones to make babies
French people rather adopt dogs than found families
Ok France is the only exception every other country is basically all white and plus those ethnics are first generation old men and women so they don't really count

View attachment 879050
View attachment 879051
View attachment 879052
And italian men are one of the best looking men in europe
France is subhuman for exemple

Yeah but soon it will become western Europe 2.0 just look what happened to Poland.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Be_ConfidentBro
Ok France is the only exception every other country is basically all white and plus those ethnics are first generation old men and women so they don't really count
Nafris and blacks were in france since the 70s
And they have good halo effect since they are seen as bad boys since most of them are drug leaders and robbers

Are you sure? Germany is filled to the brim with ethnics on every side they almost outnumber the white population at certain places.

not surprised. America is easy mode compared to europe, everyone who isn't obese and has been in the gym once or twice will stand out there.

• +1
Reactions: Healthmax.GER, lutte, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Are you sure? Germany is filled to the brim with ethnics on every side they almost outnumber the white population at certain places.
Not as much as America bro, blacks there are 13% plus every other type of ethnics, most ethnics in Germany are Turkish and they can pass as white

And germany, Danemark, belgium, austria, netherlands is full of Nafris and Turks
Search Mocro Mafia

And germany, Danemark, belgium, austria, netherlands is full of Nafris and Turks
Search Mocro Mafia
@6’1cel how many ethnics are there in denmark

Search Mocro Mafia
Bro is still a tiny percentage compared to ethnics in America plus European men are not as obese as Americans

Not as much as America bro, blacks there are 13% plus every other type of ethnics, most ethnics in Germany are Turkish and they can pass as white
Not true most of the Turks here are brown Arab looking and I say maybe 20% can pass on as white but the majority can't. And the numbers of ethnics are steadily rising year after year especially Somalis, Arabs.Kurds and even Bangladeshi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Search Mocro Mafia
those countries are white af compared to america. Also most turks pass as white.

Not true most of the Turks here are brown Arab looking and I say maybe 20% can pass on as white but the majority can't. And the numbers of ethnics are steadily rising year after year especially Somalis, Arabs.Kurds and even Bangladeshi
Stop coping, out of those 14% majority of them are still white.
IMG 20201219 185301

Bro is still a tiny percentage compared to ethnics in America plus European men are not as obese as Americans
European men are more soi/weak than americans
Americans are usually Chads when they are fit

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 11167 and 6’1cel
More like southern euro looking
They dont look like nordics
Southern Europeans are basically italians, they don't look as ethnics

• +1
Stop coping, out of those 14% majority of them are still white.
View attachment 879084
Bro I'm not coping I live in Germany I know how it is this here. And that is only a rough estimation from 2017, not an approved population inquiry by the German government.

exactly Majority either Slavic or mediterranean looking.
Still white, the difference is not as big as from whites to blacks, in 3 years the number of ethnics in Germany did not increase jfl and even if It did you still have the locale plus the new ethnics, you need 100 years to see the results, when locals will not breed while ethnics will do it. Plus again, Americans have lot of mixed DNA so even the white people there can have some ethnic features that will make them uglier than Euros.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, GolemRot, IdiAmin and 2 others
Still white, the difference is not as big as from whites to blacks, in 3 years the number of ethnics in Germany did not increase jfl and even if It did you still have the locale plus the new ethnics, you need 100 years to see the results, when locals will not breed while ethnics will do it. Plus again, Americans have lot of mixed DNA so even the white people there can have some ethnic features that will make them uglier than Euros.
Fine but do you really think the USA is the most diverse country on the planet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
Fine but do you really think the USA is the most diverse country on the planet?
I said in the west idk about the whole world, probably yes tho

• +1
Reactions: lutte
which american city op