Users I hate

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
@normie_joe Annoying pajeet who obsesses over white woman and constantly comments under my threads

@Clown Show Norwooding self-pitying retard who constantly whines about how sad his life is. Occasionally malds under my threads because I BTFO'ed him on multiple occasions

@try2beme Annoying faggot who moralfags constantly to get people to pity for him. Also made a thread after I BTFO'ed him and called him out for bullshit. Overall just a sad individual.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, GabachoCopium, murdah and 5 others
normie joe is a subhuman cuck but try2beme is a chad esse

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I was fine with try2beme until he roid raged under my thread for no reason and then edited his comment, made a thread about me being a cuck or something then moralfagged for sympathy

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Yliaster
Forum drama 🔥🔥 lets go🥃👀

• +1
Reactions: noobs, silencio, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
@try2beme is a braziliancel with no community and no sense of belonging and so he desperately sought out the next best thing for an incel—to become a muslimcel. There has to be a profound level of shame for a braziliancel to double down on his identity crisis by accepting an Arab sand deity as his new God.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, GabachoCopium, Eriot Lodger and 3 others
@try2beme is a braziliancel with no community and no sense of belonging and so he desperately sought out the next best thing for an incel—to become a muslimcel. There has to be a profound level of shame for a braziliancel to double down on his identity crisis by accepting an Arab sand deity as his new God.
Of course that cunt is a favelafag. Explains a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 51576
Backshots 7:33

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Get out of this thread Juan, nobody invited you here.
Your stumplet mongrel mother is calling you for tacos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
U found this site at 14… i really dont care what you have to say xd

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Deleted member 52345
Just remember that the one safe space online for you, every user in it secretly hates you.
I hope you kill yourself, mutt

• +1
Just remember that the one safe space online for you, every user in it secretly hates you.
I hope you kill yourself, mutt
IMG 4608

Pooja what is this behaviour

• Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon
U found this site at 14… i really dont care what you have to say xd
Then get out of my thread and go continue to rot on here while I live my life and occasionally shitpost here
You may as well rope, nobody loves you and you will never receive love.

No such thing as tacos in Brazil. You see, Brazilian cuisine is far more sophisticated—beans, rice, plantains. This is very technical and detail oriented Jungle cuisine!

• JFL
View attachment 2959145
Pooja what is this behaviour
No friends, no life, KHHV in mid-20s, rots on forum and malds under teenager's thread asking for advice.
You may as well kill yourself. Nobody loves you and you're a cross to bear. I genuinely hope you rope someday lmao

No friends, no life, KHHV in mid-20s, rots on forum and malds under teenager's thread asking for advice.
You may as well kill yourself. Nobody loves you and you're a cross to bear. I genuinely hope you rope someday lmao
Im glad i made u feel so strongly i like having a strong impact

Yeah bro, don't worry. Under this thin veil of sarcasm everyone can see the reality.
You wasted your prime years. There's no going back. No reincarnation, nothing. Ur done. Ur one shot at life has been WASTED :lul:.
Gtfo my thread and go self harm some more. One day you'll crack and just commit suicide and I hope u do

No such thing as tacos in Brazil. You see, Brazilian cuisine is far more sophisticated—beans, rice, plantains. This is very technical and detail oriented Jungle cuisine!
No such thing as russian resteraunts, you see! See dozens of brazilian ones everyday in foreign countries but not once a russian. Aint nobody tryna eat bottom barrel resident evil food

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Deleted member 52345
I will retract all of my offensive comments to you if and when you come back home to the Catholic faith. Jesus is waiting for you to repent in genuine contrition. Until then, we will remain in this senseless war, hurling vile insults at each other like artillery fire.

• JFL
@normie_joe Annoying pajeet who obsesses over white woman and constantly comments under my threads

@Clown Show Norwooding self-pitying retard who constantly whines about how sad his life is. Occasionally malds under my threads because I BTFO'ed him on multiple occasions

@try2beme Annoying faggot who moralfags constantly to get people to pity for him. Overall just a sad individual.

Reminder that OP is a 14 year old rotter with a superiority complex that consistently posts racebait.

He has been rotting here with 2.5k posts in 1 month in the summer, when teens that age go out and have fun.

I told him it's over before it began; bro's been seething ever since :feelsbadman:

I called out this zesty, narcy faggot for trying too hard to be funny and ironically being the complete opposite of his username.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Clown Show
Reminder that OP is a 14 year old rotter with a superiority complex that consistently posts racebait.

He has been rotting here with 2.5k posts in 1 month in the summer, when teens that age go out and have fun.

I told him it's over before it began; bro's been seething ever since :feelsbadman:

I called out this zesty, narcy faggot for trying too hard to be funny and ironically being the complete opposite of his username.
Reminder that you're a subhuman deathnic who will never feel the warm embrace of a woman's arms.

I rot here at night when I have nothing to do, stfu and keep coping with your subhuman genes.

One day, you'll realize it was all futile. Go rope honestly. Nobody wants you alive.

JFL reacting this won't change anything btw. Won't change your genetic structure or your face. Will change nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma

IMG 9119

• JFL
Reminder that you're a subhuman deathnic who will never feel the warm embrace of a woman's arms.

I rot here at night when I have nothing to do, stfu and keep coping with your subhuman genes.

One day, you'll realize it was all futile. Go rope honestly. Nobody wants you.

Picsart 24 04 18 04 00 32 925 removebg preview

• +1
Keep coping with your subhumanity
I'll even privately PM you my slay stories this summer just to make you feel worse about the fact you were born unluckier and I was born luckier.
Thats just the way of the world. Determinism. One man will feast while someone starves. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
I'll even privately PM you my slay stories this summer just to make you feel worse about the fact you were born unluckier and I was born luckier.
Thats just the way of the world. Determinism. One man will feast while someone starves. :lul:
He will mog every forum HTN after 3 surgeries that he will never get and once he softmaxxes vroooo :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL

@try2beme Annoying faggot who moralfags constantly to get people to pity for him. Also made a thread after I BTFO'ed him and called him out for bullshit. Overall just a sad individual.
try2beme is such an annoying low iq shitskin lmao

• +1
@normie_joe mental health is bad enough as an Indian international student in Canada as it is, go easy on him

Last edited:
@normie_joe mental health is bad enough as a pajeet living in Canada as it is, go easy on him
maybe i would if he wasnt such a faggot lol

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Only agree with the first one

• +1
Try2beme seems chill and Clown Show is a giga based truecel who has many agreeable takes
Fair I might've not hated that faggot try2beme if he wasn't such a nigger on my threads tbh
Same with clownshow

it's society not "the world"

Why agree with first
Because he is an annoying, shit talking, curryfag who spams JBW while also posting content which disproves it

• +1
2.5k posts in one month wtf