vaping got me lean

Brothas, remember Jesus is a Jew as is many of the early Christians and Christians today. The ancient Israelites also Jews. Let's not use these words.
Well,I don't believe in any of the abrahamic religions so idc.

You should. Nothing brought my soul peace but God. Really. And HE forgave me of my most Horrible crimes.
Allah

Yeah bro God exists!

Lean is law, i would sacrifice getting aged prematurely to lose fat
Or have some discipline and get into a calorie deficit stupid zoomer

Or have some discipline and get into a calorie deficit stupid zoomer
read the whole fucking thing, i fasted 8:00-3:00 every day

read the whole fucking thing, i fasted 8:00-3:00 every day
I don't give a fuck.
You used vaping to suppress your appetite like a retard.
If it was black coffee and a cigarette it would be more commendable but your dumbass is out here vaping like a bitch!

I don't give a fuck.
You used vaping to suppress your appetite like a retard.
If it was black coffee and a cigarette it would be more commendable but your dumbass is out here vaping like a bitch!
cigarettes at 15 nigga what

cigarettes at 15 nigga what
Better than vaping.
You're really out here inhaling plastic and Chinese chemicals and not tobacco which is proven to improve test levels whilst vaping probably improves estrogen levels and nukes test levels.

Smoking is better than inhaling those jewish chemicals

These posts always do a great job at making leanmaxing look pointless. Only useful if you have great underlying bone structure that needs to be defined more. You will still be the same old subhuman after you lose weight though, people will still recognise you easily.

Try to switch nicotine to caffeine, it inhibits your appetite as well, or use white cigars cause it's less harmful than vape.

Vaping is what eventually got me into cigarettes. So it's a bad habit overall. It's better to chew a fuck ton of nicotine gums like that Andrew Huberman dr says one of his famous neuroscientist colleagues did. Despite it being bad I did lose 12 kgs in the past 2,5 months because I don't eat all day when I'm on coffee and nicotine until 6 pm, while growing stronger and building muscle. Able to do more advanced calisthenics exercises like muscle ups, flag, front lever, handstand pushups etc