Vegetable and fruit theory is legit

Phad

Phad

JATT
My face as red as a white slut at a party. All thanks to eating right.

Evaluate your diet rn, honestly how many servings of fruits and vegetables were u getting.

For the past couple of months I had a ogre diet of barely 2 servings of fruit and 5 servings of vegetables per week.

Been eating lots of berries and green vegetables and my shit glowing atm

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Yeah I had the same problems with glowing shit (it lit up the whole toilet) and red face when I was vegetarian. Glad I switched to carnivore.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, androidcel, Cali Yuga and 2 others
Whenever I eat fruit too much I get the shits real bad and I've noticed I get brain fog/shit memory if on a vegetarian diet.

Whenever I eat fruit too much I get the shits real bad and I've noticed I get brain fog/shit memory if on a vegetarian diet.
Were u getting enough calories and essential minerals in ur diet when u were a vegetarian?

just eat an apple bro

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Were u getting enough calories and essential minerals in ur diet when u were a vegetarian?
I wasn't checking but I don't think I did. I ate loads tho

I wasn't checking but I don't think I did. I ate loads tho
U arnt a curry that’s why. Curry has all the minerals and vitamins for proper brain function

yea, you can eat like shit under any diet paradigm. Doesn't matter if you eat meat exlusively or eat vegetarian, if you are not making sure you get all minerals and vitamins you can't really blame it on going full veggie

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, androidcel, Autist and 1 other person
brb shoving a 8 inch banana 2 ascend

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and Phad
legit even your eye colour changes.

Attachments

• YXATYnc.gif
    YXATYnc.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
Do you have before and after pictures?

legit even your eye colour changes.

That can't be real, it's most likely nutritional deficiencies taking away melanin from her eyes and the damage from sunlight.

My face as red as a white slut at a party. All thanks to eating right.

Evaluate your diet rn, honestly how many servings of fruits and vegetables were u getting.

For the past couple of months I had a ogre diet of barely 2 servings of fruit and 5 servings of vegetables per week.

Been eating lots of berries and green vegetables and my shit glowing atm

I eat like 3-4 bananas every time before taking a shit,because they make it easier to come out

fucking lol fuits and veggies are objectively inferior to animal based foods which is infinitely more nutrient dense

There's a lot of truth to this. Broccoli and carrots do wonders for my skin. Salt and dairy nuke it.