Videogames are lowkey lifefuel for incels

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
videogames are such an amazing escape from reality ngl . it makes you forget about roping for once and makes you feel as if your a person who has actually done something , you feel like you have accomplished something when in reality all you did was press a few buttons so it makes you feel meaningful and shit . me personally i used to play a shit ton of cs2 i had like 1k hrs everytime i ranked up i felt like i acc did something in life then afterwards when i stopped it was back to feeling like shit

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
videogames are such an amazing escape from reality ngl . it makes you forget about roping for once and makes you feel as if your a person who has actually done something , you feel like you have accomplished something when in reality all you did was press a few buttons so it makes you feel meaningful and shit . me personally i used to play a shit ton of cs2 i had like 1k hrs everytime i ranked up i felt like i acc did something in life then afterwards when i stopped it was back to feeling like shit
bump

bump