Viet women are high quality(Looks+personality) and relatively easy to get from my online experience

yandex99

yandex99

Solstice
I get the most matches from african and filipino women but viet women are better looking,put more sweet direct messages and are still way better than what I get in the west.

most of these girls look korean.

cheatcode for sure.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, Madridista and BrahminBoss
Would traveling to SEA be too expensive?

I just use shitty mirror pics like this and still get attractive matches jfl meanwhile western girls want prof photos with luxury backround.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Would traveling to SEA be too expensive?
no.it's worth it to get a wife or gf that looks good and is easy to get and treats you well.

these girls are polar opposites of western women.vietnamese women are just as easy and poor as thai women but look more korean and are less shady.

• +1
no.it's worth it to get a wife or gf that looks good and is easy to get and treats you well.

these girls are polar opposites of western women.vietnamese women are just as easy and poor as thai women but look more korean and are less shady.
Thanks. I'm thinking more about casual sex. I'm not sure if I'd marry a Vietnamese.

Thanks. I'm thinking more about casual sex. I'm not sure if I'd marry a Vietnamese.
casual sex is taboo in vietnam.it's unheard of.

alot of viet women still stay virgins until marriage.vietnam prob has the highest virginity before marriage rates outside of strict islamic countries,only these girls do it because of confucian values and they're good women(not forced like hoejabis).

• +1
casual sex is taboo in vietnam.it's unheard of.

alot of viet women still stay virgins until marriage.vietnam prob has the highest virginity before marriage rates outside of strict islamic countries,only these girls do it because of confucian values and they're good women(not forced like hoejabis).

Seems like a good geomax.

Do they agecuck like western woman, what’s the cutoff age for virgin Vietnamese jb?

I get the most matches from african and filipino women but viet women are better looking,put more sweet direct messages and are still way better than what I get in the west.

most of these girls look korean.

cheatcode for sure.
Not looks :lul:

Seems like a good geomax.

Do they agecuck like western woman, what’s the cutoff age for virgin Vietnamese jb?
no jb.but 20+ year age caps are not uncommon and relatively acceptable .alot of older korean and chinese and jap men get viet mail order brides thru agencies.only costs 6000$.sometimes these agencies do virginity tests beforehand.

Last edited:
I'm looking at my matches rn,and these girls look korean or japanese without all the bullshit these women have and their westernization.I love rogue governments.I love confucius.

one thing I heard from friends that are vietnamese and also expats is vietnamese women are distrustful of goodlooking men.maybe that's why I don't get as many matches as with horny filipinas and africans but the quality is better because their genepool is better and they just have a better phenotype.