vitamin A for heightmaxxing?

T

trey123

Iron
I was thinking of adding Vitamin A into my heightmaxxing journey since it helps build bones, cell growth etc. i even saw a trial study of high dose vitamin A (206,000 IU not daily but every 4 months) being given to indonesian kids and it showed that it increased their linear height. Then i found another study that said high dose vitamin A closes the growth plates. Weston A price says that native people (who often grew tall) consumed about 50,000 IU of vitamin A a day from their diet. im so confused should i take it or not. thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
the studies about any vitamins being given to 3rd world country children and increasing height is because they are deficient

• +1
Reactions: Osie, IndraBC, stralzon and 2 others
I was thinking of adding Vitamin A into my heightmaxxing journey since it helps build bones, cell growth etc. i even saw a trial study of high dose vitamin A (206,000 IU not daily but every 4 months) being given to indonesian kids and it showed that it increased their linear height. Then i found another study that said high dose vitamin A closes the growth plates. Weston A price says that native people (who often grew tall) consumed about 50,000 IU of vitamin A a day from their diet. im so confused should i take it or not. thoughts?
They grew bc they were deficient in Vitamin A. I assume you arent so taking it wont have much of an impact on anything. HGH is a good start. I have a telegram server where stuff like this is discussed. If youre interested pm me on telegram @nefarian9 for an invite

They grew bc they were deficient in Vitamin A. I assume you arent so taking it wont have much of an impact on anything. HGH is a good start. I have a telegram server where stuff like this is discussed. If youre interested pm me on telegram @nefarian9 for an invite
Hit pm's