@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

@USER0213 you need midface implants and bimax asap
I don't need any of that, I have positive orbital vector and my chin projection is good from the side profile.

• JFL
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 9641 and Titbot
My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
michael jordan laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and sytyl
I don't need any of that, I have positive orbital vector and my chin projection is good from the side profile.
Muh orbital vector. Every bone in your body is recessed, including your femurs you 5'5 manlet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ponder and volcelfatcel
POST YOUR SIDE PROFILE

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
@USER0213 you need midface implants and bimax asap
He desperately needs a lefort 3, but apparently @MakinItHappenReturn promised him he'd bonesmash him into a chad when he's next in India.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Ponder, Deleted member 16346 and 7 others
He desperately needs a lefort 3, but apparently @MakinItHappenReturn promised him he'd bonesmash him into a chad when he's next in India.
What did @Makinithappen rate him as

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 16346 and Titbot
My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
@sytyl
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 16346, Salludon and 2 others
@USER0213 you are an abomination. Get out of my thread right now.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
my fucking god that hyoid is horrible
your chin is recessed
My chin extends past the lips you missing occipital lobe premature school going scumbag.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder, Ryan, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 14160, gamma and 3 others
@USER0213 you are an abomination. Get out of my thread right now.
2658009 sketch 1640376091236

Sory bro, I'll try to keep put and not make you angry:feelswah:
that face scares the bejeezus out of me, that toughened from asphalt chin, those eyes filled with terror who have seen terrible things, that stare!!...
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
user0213 bro ur good-looking leave this argument rn

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, mogstar, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
View attachment 1462520
Sory bro, I'll try to keep put and not make you angry:feelswah:
that face scares the bejeezus out of me, that toughened from asphalt chin, those eyes filled with terror who have seen terrible things, that stare!!...
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
The terrible things ive seen are your selfies you delusional mutant. In spartan times you would have been left on the mountaintops for high T badboy wolves

• JFL
Reactions: Ponder and gamma
The terrible things ive seen are your selfies you delusional mutant. In spartan times you would have been left on the mountaintops for high T badboy wolves
Legit straight-jacketed mental asylum escape patient -

Your head should be shaved multiple times in one go like you shave your chin on asphalt.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ponder, Titbot and 1 other person
@USER0213 u look like a fragile asf. I can legit snap your neck in half. You’re basically just an overgrown woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
thats not how you measure a side profile
you are fucking stupid
@VicMackey
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
First call my side profile not a true side profile and then conclude that my chin recedes based on the same side profile:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Why don't you immerse your subhuman peanut skull into a pool of gutter you abhorrent faecal matter surviving pig?!

When @USER0213 uses a word that's more than 4 letters long
Mike tyson laugh

Mike tyson laugh

Attachments

• nicholas-cage-funny (1).gif
    nicholas-cage-funny (1).gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
First call my side profile not a true side profile and then conclude that my chin recedes based on the same side profile:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Why don't you immerse your subhuman peanut skull into a pool of gutter you abhorrent faecal matter surviving pig?!
its a legit side profile but frauded like @VicMackey said
i thought you were looking down because your droopy ass eyes but youre looking straight forwards

@USER0213 u look like a fragile asf. I can legit snap your neck in half. You’re basically just an overgrown woman.
Oh look who's here!
Inbred subhuman, try coming at me you fillers abused dog, I'd break your jaw implants with my knee you inbred poverty ridden subhuman trash!

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mogstar, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
Oh look who's here!
Inbred subhuman, try coming at me you fillers abused dog, I'd break your jaw implants with my knee you inbred poverty ridden subhuman trash!
He mogged you by nearly 2psl points even before his ascension

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
its a legit side profile but frauded like @VicMackey said
i thought you were looking down because your droopy ass eyes but youre looking straight forwards
I am looking slightly down and that's why had to adjust the angle premature imbecile. In the straight profile my chin extends past the lips.

I am looking slightly down and that's why had to adjust the angle premature imbecile. In the straight profile my chin extends past the lips.
no you arent looking down
your droopy ass eyes give the illusion you're looking down
thats a 100% straight forward side profile
you're recessed
stop coping and fix it with genio

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Rotating the pic doesnt do shit if your fat and hyoid sag is gonna be affected by you looking down you fucking idiot

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ponder, Deleted member 16346 and 4 others
I'd break your jaw implants with my knee you inbred poverty ridden subhuman trash!
Keep coping you estrogenic bitch

5BE7A696 4632 46AE B16B DC2852A419CC
94979B18 22FB 4A9A 9897 8F6A92CFA448

One headbutt with my zygomatic bone and it’s gonna crack your skull open improving your ES ratio.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, Deleted member 13626 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15099 and Salludon
Holy shit its 11 pages, this is like a curry endgame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 1617 and 5 others