@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
Still caging

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ponder, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Jfl at dev's mother growing taller to get further away from the subhuman in her womb
Reminder that you have been rubbing your chin on asphalt ever since you took your first steps -
2658009 sketch 16403760912362

@Kroker @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and Kroker
Reminder that you have been rubbing your chin on asphalt ever since you took your first steps -
View attachment 1462291
@Kroker @OldVirgin
I dont know what to tell you mate. My chin looks fine from the front, side and in motion.

Put us side by side and it's obvious that I'm better looking. There's really no argument to be made.
Screenshot 20211227 184553 Sketch

No one would be bullying you if you just accepted you're below average and not whitepassing. Every time someone gives you looksmaxxing advice you start coping. It's so so weird. I dont even know why you bother using this website tbqh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13626
I dont know what to tell you mate. My chin looks fine from the front, side and in motion.

Put us side by side and it's obvious that I'm better looking. There's really no argument to be made. View attachment 1462318

No one would be bullying you if you just accepted you're below average and not whitepassing. Every time someone gives you looksmaxxing advice you start coping. It's so so weird. I dont even know why you bother using this website tbqh
It's legit brutal how much more mass my skull has compared to yours. Yours legit looks like it's in the process of melting

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66

Put us side by side and it's obvious that I'm better looking. There's really no argument to be made. View attachment 1462318

Goblin under eyes:ogre::feelsuhh:

Better than your entire goblin face bro
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
"Goblin face"
Legit cage at you primitive looking weakling premature teenager.
Okay dude, you are good looking, how lucky have you been with women and career?

"Goblin face"
Legit cage at you primitive looking weakling premature teenager.
Okay dude, you are good looking, how lucky have you been with women and career?
Me? I'm not a virgin, I have a steady job in freelance filmmaking and I'm working my way up the ladder. Wbu? You a virgin bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@USER0213 how's your music career going?

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13626, mogstar and 3 others
Me? I'm not a virgin, I have a steady job in freelance filmmaking and I'm working my way up the ladder. Wbu? You a virgin bhai?
Losing virginity =/= how good you look. Gigachad Gandy lost his at 21. Meanwhile this clown lost it at 12 -
DJCaX3tXkAAklyq

And about me, I have been offered short films without even auditioning.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Losing virginity =/= how good you look. Gigachad Gandy lost his at 21. Meanwhile this clown lost it at 12 -
View attachment 1462381
But do you understand that success with girls usually correlates with how good looking you are. I'm not even saying I'm some mogger. I'm like 4.5psl but I very, very obviously mog you.
Laughing come see this

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @chaddyboi66 look at this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ponder, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
View attachment 1462381

I am indeed mirin this main character looks chadpreet Sketch 1640632516577

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 13626, Ponder and 10 others
But do you understand that success with girls usually correlates with how good looking you are. I'm not even saying I'm some mogger. I'm like 4.5psl but I very, very obviously mog you.

View attachment 1462388

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @chaddyboi66 look at this shit
Laugh all you can you primitive goblin eyed premature scumbag, I don't larp like most people here, I have been offered films.

I don't live in the forest, this ape came running from the forest and also gave your description and how you have become an outcast from their community.
You talk a lot of shit nigga, I will go slenderman on your ass.

I don't live in the forest, this ape came running from the forest and also gave your description and how you have become an outcast from their community.
FaceApp 1640632753250

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
@gamma if u know you know
FaceApp 1640633222918

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
You talk a lot of shit nigga, I will go slenderman on your ass.
Giphy

Try coming at me weakling ape, you'll get your lesson, will be knocked unconscious by me before you even realise.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Ponder and 6 others
View attachment 1462425
Try coming at me weakling ape, you'll get your lesson, will be knocked unconscious by me before you even realise.
Your threats are fucking hysterical ngl. You look so fucking malnourished and pissweak man. This is how I imagine you in a fight

Scrappy doo scooby doo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13626, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Unironically ngl. Looks like dom latino badboy gangbanger
You picture doesn't even need to morphed -
IMG 0463

Legit carjacker phenotype, why don't you start morphing your face to look less like Puerto Rican drug peddler cum car jacket cum e-mail millionaire spammer.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, gamma and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Ponder and 5 others
Yes, your subhuman mind will always think of that. Try morphing yourself to look more human you abhorrent scumbag.
Ok

Whats my psl here (unfrauded)
FaceApp 1634766708074

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ponder, mogstar and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and gamma
Whats wrong with Ricans?
@kjsbdfiusdf this guy hates you?
Nothing, they are great. It's just that subhumanmaxxed @VicMackey looks like Puerto Rican drug peddler who hijacks cars.

Yes that's me knocking you off while you bark with your low T subhuman voice.
Indeed keep yapping for darkskin badboys in your computervirus accent

This would be us irl you larping 5'5 pajeet

Sketch 1640633932027

I cant even look at you no cap, your face is legit vomit inducing. You're an embarassment to our ethnicity you disgusting low T rat. Get out of my sight. The rock spit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13626, Ponder and 5 others
@USER0213 you need midface implants and bimax asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel