@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

Yeah, because his eyes are light blue you baboon, he has brown hair, he has a thin nose. He would look like a nafri south italian mutt if he had brown eyes

You are a shitskinned, shitcolored eyes, recessed infras subhuman

Him having curry orbitals doesnt deny all his other white features you peanut brained idiot.
Get lost you abhorrent little scumbag, legit start posting my pictures on apricity and you'll get your answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 15827
Why do even cope? My features clearly aren't atypical Indian,
copeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't have dowturned nose tip,
i dont either, and im not white
I have deep set eyes,
you dont have deep set eyes, your eyelid is exposed, ur infras are horrible, dogshit curry under eye support

small lips,
thats a subhuman trait
not a "white trait"
red undertones etc.
no red undertones, you're gracile indid coloring wise

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Get lost you abhorrent little scumbag, legit start posting my pictures on apricity and you'll get your answer.
theres no apricity, you're not white passing
ur incel in india like @Introvertednarc said
if you were white passing you should be a giga slayer right, because of how light skin obsessed india is, but you aren't you look like every other shitskin featurewise

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
FaceApp 1640506464154

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
@USER0213 If your claim of 6’4 height is valid based on your face shape- it would be the shortest face at the height of 6’4 I’ve ever seen tbh. Coupled with the fact that you have severe gynecomastesia in the absence of any muscle leads me to be concerned tbh.
There could be something in the water where you live so make sure to drink filtered water.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
FaceApp 1640506785021

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, Titbot and 4 others
FaceApp 1640506888621

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
@USER0213 If your claim of 6’4 height is valid based on your face shape- it would be the shortest face at the height of 6’4 I’ve ever seen tbh. Coupled with the fact that you have severe gynecomastesia in the absence of any muscle leads me to be concerned tbh.
There could be something in the water where you live so make sure to drink filtered water.
I drink only filtered water and am extremely bloated, like 30 plus percent body fat. And I am not larping, I am actually 6'5" and growing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I drink only filtered water and am extremely bloated, like 30 plus percent body fat. And I am not larping, I am actually 6'5" and growing.
You’re not 30 percent body fat , stop coping you have no bones

you’re not 6’5 and growing ur fucking 21

View attachment 1460028
🤭🤭

Everyone who’s seen me has said my skin is white and I‘ve always said that my face looks Indian so good luck trying to attack me :p
Literally cage at you, try comparing your dull undertones with her -
Screenshot 20211210 151154
Screenshot 20211210 151112

@Chinacurry , please explain this narcissistic school goer,

I am so thankful I have a skin undertones like Roshan and not like you odd looking dull undertoned Indian -
0b42ce6d720e55a9ff74410ad63d98db

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
You’re not 30 percent body fat , stop coping you have no bones

you’re not 6’5 and growing ur fucking 21
Get lost scumbag 16 year old weakling:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::lul::lul::lul:
I don't have to prove a thing to you, putting you unruly narcissistic kid to ignore right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Biiyo03
Bro when are you getting the self awareness that chinacurry the yoyome clone faggot is trolling you
Think about it this way, @Chinacurry called Dev Central European and me Nordic (jfl) therefore I’m whiter than him
/thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Bro when are you getting the self awareness that chinacurry the yoyome clone faggot is trolling you
So everyone is trolling me?, Literally the new Italian bluecel @the BULL too said this -
Chrome screenshot 1640507620717

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Think about it this way, @Chinacurry called Dev Central European and me Nordic (jfl) therefore I’m whiter than him
/thread
Hope dev gets the self awareness

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Guess it's possible, but you should assume it won't happen, and that you won't grow after 21-22
Will I lie to you man?, You got to trust me on this, my mother was 5'5" and grew to a 5'7.5", you can look it up, it's one in a 1000 case.

Will I lie to you man?, You got to trust me on this, my mother was 5'5" and grew to a 5'7.5", you can look it up, it's one in a 1000 case.
@volcelfatcel Dev’s mother heightmogs me :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, buckchadley31, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
I’ll grow at 29 as well bhai go through my 3rd puberty and get to 6’8 finally
Lifefuel wontstopnoodling went from 5’10 to 6’5 in 6 months at 24 waiting for my second puberty :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, buckchadley31, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
/thread
Think about it this way too weakling low IQ projecting scumbag, he called my features "European", literally told I would fit better with Europeans -

Chrome screenshot 1640507928645

And yes, about my undertones -
Chrome screenshot 1640507877445
Chrome screenshot 1640507897410

@Chinacurry , sorry brother, never wanted to look like a narcissist, but these guys need to be handled this way.

• JFL
The discussion is about skin colour not features. You are pilpuling hard, brown ‘person’
im so tired of this delusion
i cant be fucked anymore
he is subhuman
no white passing for that

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
The discussion is about skin colour not features. You are pilpuling hard, brown ‘person’
:lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Read the whole thing doofus. I would much rather prefer to be an ideal attractive skintone European passing person than a pale skinned, unhealthy dull undertoned Indian like you. @Chinacurry also described pale Indian guys like you in my conversation with him -
Chrome screenshot 16405086682832

:lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Read the whole thing doofus. I would much rather prefer to be an ideal attractive skintone European passing person than a pale skinned, unhealthy dull undertoned Indian like you. @Chinacurry also described pale Indian guys like you in my conversation with him -
View attachment 1460092
yeah but I think that's a clear thing to call out.

many Indians have light skin like you,

@AcneScars skin at least on his arms, is white like an Anglo person, as are many Indians from Delhi to Chennai.

why I said you are euro passing, and other Indians, paks, Afghans are not, is the features, the way yours arw out together you look like people I have seen in Sofia, and like people in.macedonia and southern France and borats village.

unrelated to SMV, @Salludon and @MakinItHappenReturn could dye their skin lighter or darker than you but still have more SMV, but they will look.more.ethnic than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
yeah but I think that's a clear thing to call out.

many Indians have light skin like you,

@AcneScars skin at least on his arms, is white like an Anglo person, as are many Indians from Delhi to Chennai.

why I said you are euro passing, and other Indians, paks, Afghans are not, is the features, the way yours arw out together you look like people I have seen in Sofia, and like people in.macedonia and southern France and borats village.

unrelated to SMV, @Salludon and @MakinItHappenReturn could dye their skin lighter or darker than you but still have more SMV, but they will look.more.ethnic than you
bro stfu about borat villages, macedonia and southern france
you're literally larping like the disgusting mutt shitskin you are faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and mogstar
If someone called me looking italian now i'd take it as an insult, cause everyone there apart from north italians are shitskins.

Fuck being italian.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Literally cage at you, try comparing your dull undertones with her -
View attachment 1460058View attachment 1460057
@Chinacurry , please explain this narcissistic school goer,

I am so thankful I have a skin undertones like Roshan and not like you odd looking dull undertoned Indian -
View attachment 1460060
Nigga let's say you were white,

you're fucking low tier normie bro like no red undertones will save ur IPD or features.

I'm sorry I don't wanna be rude but you're coping too hard and should just go to some fucking bluepilled retarded reddit thread if u wanna keep coping like this and gtfo this website.

bro stfu about borat villages, macedonia and southern france
you're literally larping like the disgusting mutt shitskin you are faggot
what's your issue with me bhai? all I said is I THINK this kid @USER0213 does not look particularly Indian and can pass for.other nationalities.

said nothing bad about u, and nothing bigging myself up into anything special, I know I'm a piece of shit loser

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 15081
So everyone is trolling me?, Literally the new Italian bluecel @the BULL too said this -
View attachment 1460067
Ask someone knowledgeable

Preston or Blue.

And i'm sure they'll both agree you're ethnic as fuck.

@gamma an italian dude could blackpill you too probably.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
Ask someone knowledgeable

Preston or Blue.

And i'm sure they'll both agree you're ethnic as fuck.

@gamma an italian dude could blackpill you too probably.
Preston is Indian, he'll cope. Stop projecting your salty attitude by masking it as advice.

Nigga let's say you were white,

you're fucking low tier normie bro like no red undertones will save ur IPD or features.

I'm sorry I don't wanna be rude but you're coping too hard and should just go to some fucking bluepilled retarded reddit thread if u wanna keep coping like this and gtfo this website.
Get lost mosquito IQ lowlife abhorrent scumbag,
I have an interpupillary distance of 66-67 mm, that's within the normal range.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Get lost mosquito IQ lowlife abhorrent scumbag,
I have an interpupillary distance of 66-67 mm, that's within the normal range.
Yep, this is as normal as it gets.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and volcelfatcel
can someone write me an essay on why is everyone bullying this guy??? funny thread nontheless:)

My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
Can’t stop caging at this bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, gamma, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
there was a user on here @Won'tstopnoodling that grew from 5'10 to 6'5 in a few months so cope
I’m still laughing like a retard
How does one grow 2.5 inches from pregnancy at 29

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, gamma, Deleted member 9641 and 1 other person
67 mm interpupillary distanceis upper end, I have slightly wider zygomatic region which gives you the impression that I have low interpupillary distance.
normal ipd but ur midface is fucked

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
Nigga What?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Zias GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, RoundHouse and 5 others