@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

Oh?!!
Poverstistani?
No wonder, since you have inbred IQ and are as ignorant as the day is long.
If you consider sindhis pakistanis sure

Oh?!!
Poverstistani?
No wonder, since you have inbred IQ and are as ignorant as the day is long.
Keep yapping about IQ while this dumb chad stuffs you into a locker as his stacy gf laughs
9dq6bxqrsa951

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 11963, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloejuice, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346
you arent pressing down shit you subhuman estrogenic twig. You legit have the ideal female proportions you abused subanimal. 90% of the white girls I see irl have smaller tits than you
View attachment 1457347
I thought that was the NPC @volcelfatcel, at least that's what it says in the OP. User0213 is the med passing Bollywood Chad.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, mogstar, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 15827, alriodai and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @gamma @WannabeJock @Salludon @Aloejuice

Dev is a special kind of subhuman tbh. I genuinely cannot imagine him even standing within the vicinity of a stacy. He and attractive women dont exist in the same universe to me ngl.

What do you guys think a stacy would do if dev approached her at a party or smth? Imo she would freeze for a while as she struggles to wrap her mind around the audacity of him doing that, then she would just awkwardly turn him down and then laugh at him with her friends. I don't even think she would be that offended cuz Dev doesn't register as a human being to her. It's just the equivalent of a dog sniffing your ass imo

Sketch 1640377283870

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 11963, delusionalretard and 17 others
I thought that was the NPC @volcelfatcel, at least that's what it says in the OP. User0213 is the med passing Bollywood Chad.
Oh I forgot that you narcissistic 14 year old existed.

@volcelfatcel @gamma @WannabeJock @Salludon @Aloejuice

Dev is a special kind of subhuman tbh. I genuinely cannot imagine him even standing within the vicinity of a stacy. He and attractive women dont exist in the same universe to me ngl.

What do you guys think a stacy would do if dev approached her at a party or smth? Imo she would freeze for a while as she struggles to wrap her mind around the audacity of him doing that, then she would just awkwardly turn him down and then laugh at him with her friends. I don't even think she would be that offended cuz Dev doesn't register as a human being to her. It's just the equivalent of a dog sniffing your ass imo

View attachment 1457403
I would rope if i was him tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346
I would rope if i was him tbh
I would probably just act the way he does now. Imo the way he brings joy and laughter to us by humiliating himself earns him good karma and he might be reincarnated as a chadpreet or a stacy's dog in the next life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Biiyo03, mogstar and 1 other person
At least now stop with this trolling. I too am half a Sindhi. Genuinely, I don't know if it makes sense. But want to give a try.
Post your female looksmatch bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and volcelfatcel
At least now stop with this trolling. I too am half a Sindhi. Genuinely, I don't know if it makes sense. But want to give a try.
Thoughts on this map ?
Flag Map of British Raj India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and volcelfatcel
I don't really know, I can only judge others female looksmatches.

• JFL
Reactions: Ponder
@volcelfatcel , I gave it a try, yet you want to stick to your narcissistic self. So be it then

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
??

@volcelfatcel , I gave it a try, yet you want to stick to your narcissistic self. So be it then
narcissism is a cope term created by leftists

• +1
  • +1
Whats the most intimate youve ever gotten with a girl tbu
You've not been good to me, I even apologised to you on another thread, yet you want to keep trolling me relentlessly, so won't be revealing anything to you.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Aloejuice, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
You've not been good to me, I even apologised to you on another thread, yet you want to keep trolling me relentlessly, so won't be revealing anything to you.
Revealing lmao, just say you’re fucking incel dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Im not trolling you tbh. Everything ive said is true

Im not trolling you tbh. Everything ive said is true
Trolling would be like when everyone tells @volcelfatcel that he mogs you (spoiler: you mog)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781 and volcelfatcel
Damn the French passing Indian prettyboy really lives rent free in your skull, @Chinacurry come see this shit.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Michael Myers, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
Revealing lmao, just say you’re fucking incel dude
Keep projecting your narcissism and insecurities. It doesn't make any sense to ask someone of their romantic/love life right after you've trolled the person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Aloejuice, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Chadeep, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
Holy shit bro , your low T character does not suit your high T looks man .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15781 and Deleted member 16346
Keep projecting your narcissism and insecurities. It doesn't make any sense to ask someone of their romantic/love life right after you've trolled the person.
I bet you slay pajeetas on the daily, ignore them bro.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Aloejuice and Deleted member 16346
Imo you should record yourself talking to the next girl you see and post it here bhai

Projection :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Insecurity :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
@volcelfatcel this nigga browses reddit too much. Sad thing is average person will be like that soon :forcedsmile: world will turn back to dark ages and will stay there forever ded srs

• JFL
Projection :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Insecurity :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
@volcelfatcel this nigga browses reddit too much. Sad thing is average person will be like that soon :forcedsmile: world will turn back to dark ages and will stay there forever ded srs
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I don't browse reddit, your inbred friend @Salludon does continuously, he keeps men excited on that site.

I don't browse reddit, your inbred friend @Salludon does continuously, he keeps men excited on that site.
Salludon mogs you slightly. You're chadlite and he's chad

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, alriodai, Deleted member 15781 and 3 others
I dont care about salludon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Damn the French passing Indian prettyboy really lives rent free in your skull, @Chinacurry come see this shit.
Damn this shit is funny as fuck.

@USER0213 and @VicMackey should be friends.

My take is (and please take with a pinch of salt and not TOO literally):

Both guys look decent, @VicMackey has more Indian, high T, bad boy vibe, and dark skin dark triad looks (not like John Abraham level). @USER0213 is more euro looking light skin pretty boy type (not like Ranbir Kapoor level), and I imagine BOTH have slayed a lot, probably @VicMackey slays more hot slutty girls, @USER0213 slays more sweet, innocent, cute type girls.

As for who mogs, OP should just make a thread with the REAL pics of the 2, but it really is a matter of taste.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15827, Edgar and 4 others
Btw is your name really dev @USER0213

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Damn this shit is funny as fuck.

@USER0213 and @VicMackey should be friends.

My take is (and please take with a pinch of salt and not TOO literally):

Both guys look decent, @VicMackey has more Indian, high T, bad boy vibe, and dark skin dark triad looks (not like John Abraham level). @USER0213 is more euro looking light skin pretty boy type (not like Ranbir Kapoor level), and I imagine BOTH have slayed a lot, probably @VicMackey slays more hot slutty girls, @USER0213 slays more sweet, innocent, cute type girls.

As for who mogs, OP should just make a thread with the REAL pics of the 2, but it really is a matter of taste.
bro you're so weird and retarded
the fuck does USER0213 slay
that guy is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 16346, WontStopNorwooding and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, StephIsCold, Chadeep and 10 others