@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

Imagine you getting dragged into this entire joke of a teenage drama @VicMackey

They do say; product of your environment and everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
200daf1c568c40265bd610a50bca6f45

Antonio Banderas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Fucking sad. Making bum-chums online with one autist and teaming up with him to bully another, because he is a genetic abomination.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15781 and Salludon
Imagine you getting dragged into this entire joke of a teenage drama @VicMackey

They do say; product of your environment and everything
It's matter of dignity. If someone insults you then it's up to you to defend your manhood or lose it. You know how it goes.

@USER0213 starts it, I keep it going.

It's matter of dignity. If someone insults you then it's up to you to defend your manhood or lose it. You know how it goes.

@USER0213 starts it, I keep it going.

Because you supported the group of high school bullies that were on his case probably

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Because you supported the group of high school bullies that were on his case probably
Nah the kid badly badly needs to be brought down a few pegs. Better he gets the delusion kicked of him here where no one who counts can see it than out in the real world.

Nah the kid badly badly needs to be brought down a few pegs. Better he gets the delusion kicked of him here where no one who counts can see it than out in the real world.
Nah you @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 and @WannabeJock need to leave @USER0213 alone for good.

You're lucky the only thing I can do is ban you.
Irl I would throw you around like a paper bag and dislocate your L5 you unscrupulous self defecating crap weasel scumbags.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, SadLivwr, alriodai and 19 others
Nah you @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 and @WannabeJock need to leave @USER0213 alone for good.

Irl I would throw you around like a paper bag and dislocate your L5 you unscrupulous self defecating crap weasel scumbags.
Sketch 1638903293938

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 11963, StephIsCold and 12 others

U know it's bad when even mods start bullying u. Reminds me of the time Gargantuan eviscemogged ToodlyTood.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, alriodai, Toth's thot and 6 others
View attachment 1458188

because he is a genetic abomination.
Incorrect, he’s an exotic prettyboy chad, even @Chinacurry agrees and he’s usually one of the harsher raters on the forum.
Both guys look decent, @VicMackey has more Indian, high T, bad boy vibe, and dark skin dark triad looks (not like John Abraham level). @USER0213 is more euro looking light skin pretty boy type (not like Ranbir Kapoor level), and I imagine BOTH have slayed a lot, probably @VicMackey slays more hot slutty girls, @USER0213 slays more sweet, innocent, cute type girls.

As for who mogs, OP should just make a thread with the REAL pics of the 2, but it really is a matter of taste.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 16346
View attachment 1458188

Antonio Banderas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Fucking sad. Making bum-chums online with one autist and teaming up with him to bully another, because he is a genetic abomination.

That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 8 others
That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

200.gif

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps

Holy shit fucking brutal thats too much :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Holy shit fucking brutal thats too much :hnghn:
Ngl was gonna consider being nice cause it's Christmas...

but fuck that abo-jungle nigger faggot

dalit kutte kutte ought to go back to sucking some more curry out of his curry roastie-whore of mother's saggy brown tits bobs or sum tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

200.gif

Images   2021 12 25T130339135

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 2 others

Dude, please. I am sorry that I tagged you in my threads, please don't start trolling for that. I thought you were a decent user, that's why I even took advice from you😕

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15338 and 4 others
Dude, please. I am sorry that I tagged you in my threads, please don't start trolling for that. I thought you were a decent user, that's why I even took advice from you😕
I'm truly sorry it's come to this bro. I have nothing against you but @volcelfatcel doxxed my real name and is threatening to leak it if I dont bully you

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding, Introvertednarc and 3 others
@chaddyboi66 pls bhai no more bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16346
We broke dev. Brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15338, Aloejuice and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15338 and volcelfatcel
Volcelfatcel is such a bully damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 15338 and 4 others
Dude entered the forum thinking he mogged salludon, and now is on the verge of suicide

Your brain on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, StephIsCold, AscendingHero and 5 others
guys, why are u bullying this guy user0213? hes a fellow curry like us, indians are the one race where there is literally no unity among each other, why do u think it was easy for the british to conquer us? man, that really bothers me, yknow, noone is as selfhating as much as an indian, we should change that. and btw @USER0213 u r good looking (better looking than vicmackey imo, but my opinion shouldnt mean anything, no offense vicmackey), dont let autist forums change ur opinion on anything, ever. and also, i have some questions for u, @VicMackey , can i dm you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15781, Deleted member 16346 and 3 others
guys, why are u bullying this guy user0213? hes a fellow curry like us, indians are the one race where there is literally no unity among each other, why do u think it was easy for the british to conquer us? man, that really bothers me, yknow, noone is as selfhating as much as an indian, we should change that. and btw @USER0213 u r good looking (better looking than vicmackey imo, but my opinion shouldnt mean anything, no offense vicmackey), dont let autist forums change ur opinion on anything, ever. and also, i have some questions for u, @VicMackey , can i dm you?
Yh sure

This is too brutal man

I'm sorry @USER0213 , I shouldn't have trolled you and participated in this

Now karma will get me 😥

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, chaddyboi66, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Glad to see people being easier on @USER0213, he's a fellow ethnic like us.

Remember everyone will have looks that appeal go different people, and therefore everyone is good looking in their own way (except me)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
guys, why are u bullying this guy user0213? hes a fellow curry like us
If this was the medieval age and @USER0213 was a king, he would’ve had you executed for saying this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Ryan and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
High IQ thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If this was the medieval age and @USER0213 was a king, he would’ve had you executed for saying this shit.
@USER0213 when he dies of the black death instead of the spanish flu Jack nicholson anger the shining

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 4 others

Lol this skinny manlet would’ve done nothing during the olden times. He’s not even tall enough to climb on a horse’s back without some kind of support.

He’s a laughingstock for majority of UFC fighters.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Aloejuice and Deleted member 15099
wdym, why would he have had me executed??

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 16346
Lol this skinny manlet would’ve done nothing during the olden times. He’s not even tall enough to climb on a horse’s back without some kind of support.

He’s a laughingstock for majority of UFC fighters.

If it weren't for MMA, manlets would be on suicide watch:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Salludon
wdym, why would he have had me executed??
That unscrupulous Pakistani wants to convey that as per him, I consider myself "Spanish/French", so I shouldn't be called Indian. That legit inbred IQ abomination who projects his narcissism with implants and fillers can't comprehend what I say, or makes really poor jokes.

@Salludon - I have heard you got married to your first cousin who is 3 years your junior at the age of 10?! Is that true?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, alriodai, Chadeep and 4 others
That unscrupulous Pakistani wants to convey that as per him, I consider myself "Spanish/French", so I shouldn't be called Indian. That legit inbred IQ abomination who projects his narcissism with implants and fillers can't comprehend what I say, or makes really poor jokes.

@Salludon - I have heard you got married to your first cousin who is 3 years your junior at the age of 10?! Is that true?
Why do you think iq is important?

you look french
similar pheno to alain delon ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: StephIsCold, AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Only a true imbecile can ask such a question
Assume I'm an imbecile and answer in detail. Why is IQ important in modern life?

I thought we were cool cause of the decent conversation?
The fact that you're an incel in curryland says everything really, if you were actually white passing, or even a light skinned Indian, you'd have no problems dating regardless of how bad your face looks because of how highly they value whiter skin over there

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, chaddyboi66, Aloejuice and 5 others
Assume I'm an imbecile and answer in detail. Why is IQ important in modern life?
Normal IQ is important even for vital functions to be carried out, literally for even reading and comprehending something someone says, IQ is important. And just lol at fixating on "IQ", by low IQ I automatically mean the other person is dumb, can't carry out a decent debate or argument, like your dear friend @volcelfatcel , that little narcissist starts lashing out and starts calling anyone a "retard" when he reaches an impasse cause of lack of proper reasoning.

@
Salludon
Yeah feel free to call me a jb slayer.

Dog Driving GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justinzayn, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others