@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

The fact that you're an incel in curryland says everything really, if you were actually white passing, or even a light skinned Indian, you'd have no problems dating regardless of how bad your face looks because of how highly they value whiter skin over there
I never revealed anything about my dating life you nutcase! Stop self-assuming things you abhorrent scumbag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, alriodai, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Normal IQ is important even for vital functions to be carried out, literally for even reading and comprehending something someone says, IQ is important. And just lol at fixating on "IQ", by low IQ I automatically mean the other person is dumb, can't carry out a decent debate or argument, like your dear friend @volcelfatcel , that little narcissist starts lashing out and starts calling anyone a "retard" when he reaches an impasse cause of lack of proper reasoning.
IQ doesn't matter once youre break into the zone where you can function day to day socially. Being good at debating means shit when all that counts irl is being outgoing, good looking and extroverted.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Normal IQ is important even for vital functions to be carried out, literally for even reading and comprehending something someone says, IQ is important. And just lol at fixating on "IQ", by low IQ I automatically mean the other person is dumb, can't carry out a decent debate or argument, like your dear friend @volcelfatcel , that little narcissist starts lashing out and starts calling anyone a "retard" when he reaches an impasse cause of lack of proper reasoning.
@volcelfatcel is Chaddam unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@USER0213 I aspire to have your level of confidence tbh bhai

That unscrupulous Pakistani wants to convey that as per him, I consider myself "Spanish/French", so I shouldn't be called Indian. That legit inbred IQ abomination who projects his narcissism with implants and fillers can't comprehend what I say, or makes really poor jokes.

@Salludon - I have heard you got married to your first cousin who is 3 years your junior at the age of 10?! Is that true?
dayum, lmao.
btw bro don't feel ashamed or inferior to be a non white (this goes out to all ethnics) ofc it's going to be difficult considering we live in a eurocentric society, but if we don't feel proud, things will never change, which is much more terrifying. don't try to change ur race, love ur race. as an Indian, recognise and count and be grateful for the privelege of being born in such a culturally and heritage-wise rich country if not the richest, we mustve made countless number of contributions to mankind in the field of science and mathematics. while India maybe a dirty shithole, full of racism, colorism and corruption, we should take special care to make sure that we never forget the good things that we have done. don't judge anyone for their race, including yourself. u should be ashamed only when u recognise ur flaws and decide to knowingly do nothing about it. love yourself for ur personality. love anyone for their personality in general. falling in love with someone just purely and completely for their looks must feel so empty and unfulfilling, even after getting into a relationship, unless they have a good personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15081
IQ doesn't matter once youre break into the zone where you can function day to day socially. Being good at debating means shit when all that counts irl is being outgoing, good looking and extroverted.
Don't be so fixated with the word "IQ", it literally just means that you and many others here just don't have proper reasoning and just want to go berserk by trolling someone to hide your own insecurities

6F21D713 25F5 4F96 83EC 7868753DD1A1

@bobt what is this guy’s pheno and ethnicity just based off these pics?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
slaying is not everything in life. no particular good-feeling thing could ever be termed as "everything in life". life should be about loving the people that love u, and making sure they're ok. there is no difference between having sex with extremely good looking women and doing drugs that give u the same amount of pleasure. why mog someone (in any way) when u can happiness-mog them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15081
slaying is not everything in life. no particular good-feeling thing could ever be termed as "everything in life". life should be about loving the people that love u, and making sure they're ok. there is no difference between having sex with extremely good looking women and doing drugs that give u the same amount of pleasure. why mog someone (in any way) when u can happiness-mog them?
Bruh what thread are you even replying to? This isnt about finding life satisfaction, it's about bullying @USER0213

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
damn, stoicmaxxing and positivitymaxxing and happinessmaxxing got me acting kinda monk-y

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Bruh what thread are you even replying to? This isnt about finding life satisfaction, it's about bullying @USER0213
why are we bullying?

• +1
dayum, lmao.
btw bro don't feel ashamed or inferior to be a non white (this goes out to all ethnics) ofc it's going to be difficult considering we live in a eurocentric society, but if we don't feel proud, things will never change, which is much more terrifying. don't try to change ur race, love ur race. as an Indian, recognise and count and be grateful for the privelege of being born in such a culturally and heritage-wise rich country if not the richest, we mustve made countless number of contributions to mankind in the field of science and mathematics. while India maybe a dirty shithole, full of racism, colorism and corruption, we should take special care to make sure that we never forget the good things that we have done. don't judge anyone for their race, including yourself. u should be ashamed only when u recognise ur flaws and decide to knowingly do nothing about it. love yourself for ur personality. love anyone for their personality in general. falling in love with someone just purely and completely for their looks must feel so empty and unfulfilling, even after getting into a relationship, unless they have a good personality.
Bro, I don't hate India or being Indian, I just made a mistake by telling these unscrupulous scumbags that people think I look Spanish/French when they meet me for the first time, even some unbiased and humble users here guess the same, it's just these few narcissistic scumbags here that want to oppose it unnecessarily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
dayum, lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15781 and 5 others
why are we bullying?
Most people are bullying him cuz he's an abrasive and extremely delusional loser.

I'm bullying him cuz @volcelfatcel doxxed my real name and is threatening to leak it if I don't.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, WontStopNorwooding, AscendingHero and 7 others
Keep writing essays you abused dog

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Most people are bullying him cuz he's an abrasive and extremely delusional loser.

I'm bullying him cuz @volcelfatcel doxxed my real name and is threatening to leak it if I don't.
what makes him that?

Bro, I don't hate India or being Indian, I just made a mistake by telling these unscrupulous scumbags that people think I look Spanish/French when they meet me for the first time, even some unbiased and humble users here guess the same, it's just these few narcissistic scumbags here that want to oppose it unnecessarily.
Bro what people say in India about your skintone means fuck all. I'm legit close to tamil dark and indians have called my lightskin before.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chinacurry, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Ponder
looks mongloid with cacausian features mexican
Standard mongoloid looks like this -
D8c0fc67ae1abe3c3f2ca32065f51045

Even a white guy with only 25 percentage East-Asian mixture looks more mongoloid than me -
Images 8 9

I am far from mongoloid looking.

if volfatcel is the one blackmailing, why are u bullying this guy?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346
I do what my master @volcelfatcel asks so he doesn't punish me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8165, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Legit or trolling?
And I don't understand, confidence?😐
Legit bro. You’re unfazed against an onslaught of evidence and criticism. You should be a politician tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Moggedbyevery1, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Bro what people say in India about your skintone means fuck all. I'm legit close to tamil dark and indians have called my lightskin before.
A blonde Russian living in India for a few years now thought I looked Spanish even after I revealed that I am Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
lets take a moment to cool down and listen to some beautiful music bhais

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
A blonde Russian living in India for a few years now thought I looked Spanish even after I revealed that I am Indian.
That is a very small minority of people. I promise you man, I've shown your music video to all my friends (combo of uk white guys, black guys and indians) and they all either thought you looked indian apart from one guy who guessed brazillian.

what would they think of me?

• +1
Legit bro. You’re unfazed against an onslaught of evidence and criticism. You should be a politician tbh
:lul::lul:
Thanks man, appreciate it👍🏻🙂
I have just come to the realisation that these unscrupulous imbeciles are going overboard cause of not liking me, literally Cavill could be posting here and yet they wouldn't even spare him and troll him mercilessly for the way he looks, and that won't stop him being the actor who plays 'Superman'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger
:lul::lul:
Thanks man, appreciate it👍🏻🙂
I have just come to the realisation that these unscrupulous imbeciles are going overboard cause of not liking me, literally Cavill could be posting here and yet they wouldn't even spare him and troll him mercilessly for the way he looks, and that won't stop him being the actor who plays 'Superman'.
No one fucking makes fun of the forum chads for the way they look. Amnesia was a social misfit who acted like an idiot but no one ever made fun of his looks. He was universally accepted to be a good looking weirdo.

If amnesia insulted someone do you seriously think they would make an evisceration thread to call him ugly?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel
holy shit how old are u, and how tall are u bruh @USER0213

Nigga you gotta stop playing this to people. It was over 2 years ago now and I am with someone and at a normal bf

It's boring now. It's not that funny

You single handedly MURDERED all of my iconic video moments
Why
I am the only guy preaching you here
I made these edits and share your videos to the forum all the time, even when you were gone
But where's the gratefulness? You never thanked me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Biiyo03
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9641 and volcelfatcel