Wagecucking is cope.

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Wagecucking is cope. If your life was really worth living, you would just do your hobbies and try to make an income that way. If you were particularly talented or beautiful, other people would pay you to exist. Just look at male models. Or be charismatic (and good looking) - some people make tens of thousands of dollars per year by making podcasts where they just record their voice on some $50 microphone. All those years people spend reading this boring stuff about computer science or mathematics or English grammar or economic theories is just useless. It means that you would starve and die if you didn't have your job because nobody cares about you anyways besides your existance as a wage slave. It's over for wagies.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and MammothActuary
Life is cope

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 39 and Peachy
@disillusioned @reptiles thoughts?

Imagine playing a video game 18 hours a day to actually make a living off of that. There are people who do that srs.

Imagine playing a video game 18 hours a day to actually make a living off of that. There are people who do that srs.
Yeah because they are NEET hikikomoris who would rather stay inside all day rather than get a 9-5 like everyone else because of their social anxiety issues, autism, etc.

it's not 'cope', that's the wrong word to use here, but the premise is more or less okay

the fact that the vast majority of people hate their work isn't an indication of a loophole or something that's broken within the system; it's more of a of self hate rather than anything else, and blaming something else (coworkers, environment or whatevs); most people are bland, mediocre; rarely way above or way below average, the perfect place for them is exactly in the office ,but they all view themselves as underachievers for X reason; do you really think a truly intelligent/capable person would lock himself 8 hours a day between 4 walls for a couple of shekels instead of selling his niche and perfecting his art; there's no difference between a 'wagecuck' and an ant

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john_cope, Mayorga, CopingCel and 1 other person
It's not cope
It's just necessary

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
@sgt_iron Can you read this?

it's not 'cope', that's the wrong word to use here, but the premise is more or less okay

the fact that the vast majority of people hate their work isn't an indication of a loophole or something that's broken within the system; it's more of a of self hate rather than anything else, and blaming something else (coworkers, environment or whatevs); most people are bland, mediocre; rarely way above or way below average, the perfect place for them is exactly in the office ,but they all view themselves as underachievers for X reason; do you really think a truly intelligent/capable person would lock himself 8 hours a day between 4 walls for a couple of shekels instead of selling his niche and perfecting his art; there's no difference between a 'wagecuck' and an ant
I'll never understand how some wageslaves can be so happy.
My co workers are mostly 40+ years with families and they seem happy.
What are they doing? Doing low IQ work all day and pretending that it's a stressful and a challenging job.
They are even confident about it and probably proud of it while I am ashamed to tell people where I work at.
I don't get it.
Wageslaving is basically the safe option.
You trade your precious time, more than half of your day, for a few dollars. It's the only way for most people because succeeding in a niche requires taking a lot of risk.

You're only not a wageslave if you're your own boss.
I was a dreamer and hoped my life would turn out in a way that I would not work in such a job FUAAARK

Gotta let life just flow now because not even one of my childhood/teen goals were achieved

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
I only do 4 hours of easy work a day and then collect welfare. I live at my parent's upper middle class place so there are virtually zero bills except a bit a pay for food. Swimming in money and have all the time in the world to do what I want. This will probably all end once immigration and nwo burns everything down into the ground but in the meantime I am doing better than almost all of you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and SHARK
I'd wagecuck if I was qualified to find a job, at least then I'd always have money to but chips and soda from the store.