"wahh wahh .org sucks now!!" STFU!!!!!

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
yeah you are done for.

if you are genuinely concerned about the state of an obscure incel forum it is over for you.

you are so non-nt that you will NEVER get slays or a gf.

chad could have his parents die and he wouldn't feel 1/10th of the grief because he has 20 girls waiting for him when he gets back from the funeral.

and here you are feeling frustration that this homosexual forum just isn't the same as it used to be

being sad about .org is an incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, datboijj, silencio and 11 others
shit unfunny failed thread which got no replies

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, silencio, aestheticsrespecter and 4 others
the niggers that complain about this place being shit now are usually the worst users anyways so fuck em

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lestoa, grief, bululu_87 and 1 other person
Stfu graycel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, grief and wsada
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soychadcell and grief
True asf I saw I grey that came yesterday talking about it :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, grief and Autismcel
yeah you are done for.

if you are genuinely concerned about the state of an obscure incel forum it is over for you.

you are so non-nt that you will NEVER get slays or a gf.

chad could have his parents die and he wouldn't feel 1/10th of the grief because he has 20 girls waiting for him when he gets back from the funeral.

and here you are feeling frustration that this homosexual forum just isn't the same as it used to be

being sad about .org is an incel trait
https://looksmax.org/threads/most-of-you-are-delusional-retards.1022837/post-15384082

When new users used to join before 8th August, they used to accomodate to the current environment of .org. It used to be a place for actually looksmaxxing, from guides/theories and even the shitposting actually used to be funny af (unlike tiktok brainrot posted nowadays).
I just don't like how this massive influx of new users have completely shifted the vibe, watered down any actual good posts that are buried deep within heaps of bullshit.
I doubt any OGs are even frustrated anymore, or sad for that matter; most have requested perm bans/ or have deleted accounts.

jfl

I'm going to try once more to change the spirits of those here (reintroduce the thirst to improve one's looks, by this project I want to complete by 1st Jan). If it doesn't work, I'm most likely gone for good too - because there is no need to be on a forum when there are only 5-10 active looksmaxxers broadening the horizons.

https://looksmax.org/threads/most-of-you-are-delusional-retards.1022837/post-15384082

When new users used to join before 8th August, they used to accomodate to the current environment of .org. It used to be a place for actually looksmaxxing, from guides/theories and even the shitposting actually used to be funny af (unlike tiktok brainrot posted nowadays).
I just don't like how this massive influx of new users have completely shifted the vibe, watered down any actual good posts that are buried deep within heaps of bullshit.
I doubt any OGs are even frustrated anymore, or sad for that matter; most have requested perm bans/ or have deleted accounts.

jfl
View attachment 2895441

I'm going to try once more to change the spirits of those here (reintroduce the thirst to improve one's looks, by this project I want to complete by 1st Jan). If it doesn't work, I'm most likely gone for good too - because there is no need to be on a forum when there are only 5-10 active looksmaxxers broadening the horizons.
Offtopic master race btw, looksmaxxing is a meme, we’ve exhausted all the knowledge atp.. everyone knows you have to hardmax if u want to get any decent return.

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx and greycel