Walking 10+ miles a day & not eating = Face gains errday nigga.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Fasting is legit as fuck, anyone who says different reads Dr. Oz and probably takes Garcinia Cambogia.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
u gay

• Ugh..
Reactions: dough2
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and dough2
If you do it in moderation. Or else you're starving yourself and Auschwitzmaxing

I used this method with good success, after a while you will feel like shit tbh. Let it run it's course

I used this method with good success, after a while you will feel like shit tbh. Let it run it's course
I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now. A tthis point I don't even remember if I feel different when I'm fed. The only thing I've really noticed is decreased healing time and hair growth.

I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now. A tthis point I don't even remember if I feel different when I'm fed. The only thing I've really noticed is decreased healing time and hair growth.
What bodyfat are you?

Somewhere between 25-30% I'd assume
Oh yeah when you're fat it should be easy. Keep it going till 17% or so, after that going this extreme will leave you crippled, irritable and anxious from my experience.

Oh yeah when you're fat it should be easy. Keep it going till 17% or so, after that going this extreme will leave you crippled, irritable and anxious from my experience.
Based on what? I doubt the psychological effects accompanying metabolic 'shortage' become exponentially more severe as you lose weight. That wouldn't make any sense, evolutionarily.

I'm pretty sure that fasting is actually responsible for the most 'normal' mental state. Considering eating is one of the three most primitive human necessities, it would make sense that your mental state is strongly affected by it. Why would fasting make you tired? If you don't have food, your body needs you awake and hyper to go find food. Contrarily, why would your body waste its energy making you awake and hyper, when you already have food.

The symptoms you've described are most likely caused by your body and brain readjusting itself (via hormones, of which almost every one has a variety of purposes and effects) to it's default state after having been essentially 'hacked' (all the food you can eat) for your entire lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Based on what? I doubt the psychological effects accompanying metabolic 'shortage' become exponentially more severe as you lose weight. That wouldn't make any sense, evolutionarily.

I'm pretty sure that fasting is actually responsible for the most 'normal' mental state. Considering eating is one of the three most primitive human necessities, it would make sense that your mental state is strongly affected by it. Why would fasting make you tired? If you don't have food, your body needs you awake and hyper to go find food. Contrarily, why would your body waste its energy making you awake and hyper, when you already have food.

The symptoms you've described are most likely caused by your body and brain readjusting itself (via hormones, of which almost every one has a variety of purposes and effects) to it's default state after having been essentially 'hacked' (all the food you can eat) for your entire lifetime.
Evolutionarily speaking, it might be an advantage for your brain to make you feel like shit when you're not eating so you go and find food. When I fasted I felt good first 2 days, 3rd day felt like shit, day 4 and 5 was good, then on 6the day I got extra anxious. But I also wasn't used to it, experienced fasters often report feeling fine for 2 weeks+ so idk

i do this, but at lower bf it becomes not good enough to get rid of the stubborn fat. needs to be sprints/HIIT/maxing out the heart.

i do this, but at lower bf it becomes not good enough to get rid of the stubborn fat. needs to be sprints/HIIT/maxing out the heart.
starving and no exercise will still work at lower body fat levels, just your body will take longer to kick in since it slows its metabolism down

starving and no exercise will still work at lower body fat levels, just your body will take longer to kick in since it slows its metabolism down

im aware, but im also using T3 and my body adapted to that too unfortunately.