Want an honest rate

Nah. Definitely not over
You’re balding bro, ur collagen went to shit, you’re old, it’s not over no, but you’ll never slay or be considered an attractive person. You could however get ur looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15516
Nah. Definitely not over
Not over but not looking great. Greek user in here agrees with me that women like ogre-type/alphamale males. If you can fix that fucking forehead abomination and bikermaxx I think you have a chance here. It would get you to like 5/10 normie, maybe 5.5 if you manage it well.

• +1
You’re balding bro, ur collagen went to shit, you’re old, it’s not over no, but you’ll never slay or be considered an attractive person. You could however get ur looksmatch
The balding was due to surgery. Hair transplant will fix that. I will fix skin too, Also I'm not old . I'm 25 and 6ft3 keep coping.

Not over but not looking great. Greek user in here agrees with me that women like ogre-type/alphamale males. If you can fix that fucking forehead abomination and bikermaxx I think you have a chance here. It would get you to like 5/10 normie, maybe 5.5 if you manage it well.
Honestly you really underestimate how much a hairline and hair can change the face. I agree on that Greek women like kinda ogre-type/alphamale males. Trying to become prettyboy won't work for me. Trying to mascmaxx maybe will work.

The balding was due to surgery. Hair transplant will fix that. I will fix skin too, Also I'm not old . I'm 25 and 6ft3 keep coping.
Bonesmashing the forehead to reduce the implant thickness(probably won't work and gain brain damage)
Seriousely
Honestly you really underestimate how much a hairline and hair can change the face. I agree on that Greek women like kinda ogre-type/alphamale males. Trying to become prettyboy won't work for me. Trying to mascmaxx maybe will work.
dude, will the implant stay or will you get it removed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
Seriousely

dude, will the implant stay or will you get it removed
I'm kidding about the bonesmashing. I don't have other options but to remove the implant.

I'm kidding about the bonesmashing. I don't have other options but to remove the implant.
What steps do you plan afterwards? Still HTN as target?

• +1
What steps do you plan afterwards? Still HTN as target?
I don't really think I need much after that. Yes HTN is more than enough irl. Serious gymmaxxing and If everything goes well hairstyling. Other than that and skin care routine/fillers, I'm good.

Face didn’t look bad after all procedures before forehead craziness. Maybe 12
I don't really think I need much after that. Yes HTN is more than enough irl. Serious gymmaxxing and If everything goes well hairstyling. Other than that and skin care routine/fillers, I'm good.
Gettin HT?

• +1

Gettin HT?
What do you mean 12? Yes I will, I have to get HT.

Yea. Leanness is crucial.

Gettin HT?
Do you think beard is looksmin for me? I think minox will fuck my collagen even more.

Dude how much did u pay that surgeon

Do you think beard is looksmin for me? I think minox will fuck my collagen even more.

Good beard would be looksmax for you I think.
I am doing minox on brows for a year and works great for me. Need to decide for yourself though

• +1
please dox the doctor here he is to blame for this

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Wallenberg
damn. ngl this is just sad. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, rydofx and Wallenberg
Wtf no edit button?

Anyway this is why you don't bite too hard into lookmax autism

Wtf no edit button?

Anyway this is why you don't bite too hard into lookmax autism
he got the implant done before he came to this site.

Chances are if he found prior to the surgery he would have never done it

• So Sad
Reactions: CommanderCope
Silver lining is 6’3” :feelsgood:

• +1