Want an honest rate

Did it look bad on his average level of harmony?

View attachment 1468058

Through the lens of a girl, his browridge is one of the more attractive parts of his face. Agreed?
No, but it wasn’t a halo either, I don’t know why he reduced it, but anyway his forehead implant is the issue rn, it looks very bizarre, that and his norwooding brings him down a lot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 15516, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
No, but it wasn’t a halo either, I don’t know why he reduced it, but anyway his forehead implant is the issue rn, it looks very bizarre, that and his norwooding brings him down a lot

If he'd had this, I would have like yeah ok cool. I understand

24ebcb38c193cad01529820e0634b0fe.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Introvertednarc
Ok so you think that this is better?

View attachment 1468063

He just proved by needing to try and increase the size of the browridge to where it was again, that it was actually doing more good than harm. Otherwise he would never feel the need to put a huge implant in his forehead.
yes this is better

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Ok so you think that this is better?
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 30 um 232805
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 30 um 232825

actually yes, but that's could be just personal preference. i think if he only shaved down the bone above the brow ridge, that made it look weird, it would have looked even better

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and ifyouwannabemylover
You thought that it was ugly but you knew that Jason Momoa had a strong one correct?

If you gave a super baby faced pretty boy a strong browridge, then may be, MAY BE it would have a negative impact on his harmony, but I am sure the psl scientist here @StrangerDanger will be able to pluck me a giga cute pretty boy who does have one and it may even possibly halo him, as it blends pretty with masc?
Even some women can pull of having a browridge bump but then again they are finer in shape

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 7098
U look old, and ur 2 years younger than me

View attachment 1468072View attachment 1468073

actually yes, but that's could be just personal preference. i think if he only shaved down the bone above the brow ridge, that made it look weird, it would have looked even better

It's debatable but yeah his brows look more low-set now. He should have just thickened his brows. Had an eyebrow transplant.

Infact that's what he should do once all this shit has been done with his implant and hair. As he looks like he has lowset brows. Also what happened to his upper eyelid exposure? Lol it's like it disappeared after the browridge reduction

Did you get anything done to your eyes @Stef43 ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 15516
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 15516
It's debatable but yeah his brows look more low-set now. He should have just thickened his brows. Had an eyebrow transplant.

Infact that's what he should do once all this shit has been done with his implant and hair. As he looks like he has lowset brows. Also what happened to his upper eyelid exposure? Lol it's like it disappeared after the browridge reduction

Did you get anything done to your eyes @Stef43 ?
I didn't have anything. After the reduction my upper eyelid exposure disappeared. Probably because of the way the soft tissue rests on the bone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and MakinItHappenReturn
A very masculine browridge makes you look low IQ and caveman like, you need a Hair transplant, now go back to coping u dog.
Ah, arent you the muslim paki curry? You are just coping here you muslim curry . A Masculine browridge is huge bonus if its not ogree tier. And no dont show me ogreetier pics. It has to be masculine and aesthetic looking I mean like this:

I will get a ht soon, dont worry.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Ah, arent you the muslim paki curry? You are just coping here you muslim curry . A Masculine browridge is huge bonus if its not ogree tier. And no dont show me ogreetier pics. It has to be masculine and aesthetic looking I mean like this:
View attachment 1468091

I will get a ht soon, dont worry.
Not muslim and not paki either, and yours is ogre tier and you look like a balding ethnic Jew with a recessed maxilla.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 15516 and CursedOne
Jerod Leto has a good phenotype plus good soft feautures. Op neither has a good pheno or good soft feautures
I don't think that I have bad pheno. I agree on the soft features.

Not muslim and not paki either, and yours is ogre tier and you look like a balding ethnic Jew with a recessed maxilla.
ah, okay, you are the other curry guy who makes these retarded videos. I respect real curries who are not selfhafting.
Mine is not too ogree tier. its still aesthetic
cope harder. I agree with the hair tho

Attachments

• gigaincel.png
    gigaincel.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
ah, okay, you are the other curry guy who makes these retarded videos. I respect real curries who are not selfhafting.
I don't make any videos, that's @MakinItHappenReturn and you look like DOGSHIT nigga , post front you inferior recessed JEW faced cuck.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and CursedOne

No dickhead, that's me motherfucker. Shut the fuck up, or I'll knock you the fuck out. You spastic.

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
I don't think that I have bad pheno. I agree on the soft features.
I didint said you have a bad pheno. you arent Introvertednarc after all. But your pheno isnt a plus either. Which is what I meant.
As Ive told you pm you have 2 options:

1. Either completly remove your implant and cope with browridge contouring like fat injections and other stuff. I think this is the safer option.
2. get a better implant. Option 2 is maybe better for u since your browridge got destroyed. If you do this, we would need to find a good surgeon for you. thats the hardest part I guess.

I think you should take the risk and look for another surgeon. Didint eppley had a good implant result?

I don't make any videos, that's @MakinItHappenReturn and you look like DOGSHIT nigga , post front you inferior recessed JEW faced cuck.
Man, the forum is 99% curry, I cant tell them all apart.
Next time I promise to insult the correct guy

I didint said you have a bad pheno. you arent Introvertednarc after all. But your pheno isnt a plus either. Which is what I meant.

1. Either completly remove your implant and cope with browridge contouring like fat injections and other stuff. I think this is the safer option.
2. get a better implant. Option 2 is maybe better for u since your browridge got destroyed. If you do this, we would need to find a good surgeon for you. thats the hardest part I guess.

I think you should take the risk and look for another surgeon. Didint eppley had a good implant result?
I won't go to Eppley .Hell no. This guy is a businessman and doesn't care about his patients. Also he is famous for ogre tier results. I have to reconsider my options.

Indeed, how long have u been balding?
This is not natural balding. This was caused by the first fucking surgery. So probably 3 years ago

You've got some nerve trying to come for me when you look like this despite having already had a rhinoplasty and a chin implant. You should just accept that your base is irredeemable and that there's nothing you can do to escape your inceldom.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is not natural balding. This was caused by the first fucking surgery. So probably 3 years ago
Fuck man, i legit feel bad for you.

Jerod Leto has a good phenotype plus good soft feautures. Op neither has a good pheno or good soft feautures
foids don't give af about no browridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
You've got some nerve trying to come for me when you look like this despite having already had a rhinoplasty and a chin implant. You should just accept that your base is irredeemable and that there's nothing you can do to escape your inceldom.
I didint had a chin implant. where did you take this from? I only had a rhino.

I won't go to Eppley .Hell no. This guy is a businessman and doesn't care about his patients. Also he is famous for ogre tier results. I have to reconsider my options.
I think Eppley is better than whoever was the Russian surgeon that botched your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516 and CursedOne
I think Eppley is better than whoever was the Russian surgeon that botched your face.
Morelike nobody tbh. I don't want to have implants no more . Fuck that shit.

You are so stupid.
This is not recessed jaw according to you:
View attachment 1468122

bu this is recessed, yeah?
View attachment 1468124

hahaha idiot curry. I must be in your mind all day that you keep trying to insult me whenever you see me.
Nah I just happened to see your ugly retarded ass post on the thread and I decided to reply, why would I care about some ugly jewish truecel? And your entire face is recessed to death, yeah.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Agreed. I told op he should visit eppley. He is good with implants afterall.
I mean arent there non implant solutions other than fat injections????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516 and Wallenberg
Nah I just happened to see your ugly retarded ass post on the thread and I decided to reply, why would I care about some ugly jewish truecel? And your entire face is recessed to death, yeah.
You are so stupid.
This is not recessed jaw according to you:
View attachment 1468122

bu this is recessed, yeah?
View attachment 1468124

hahaha idiot curry. I must be in your mind all day that you keep trying to insult me whenever you see me.
You guys are funny af

• JFL
OP how much does the removal of the forehead implant cost?

You call me jewish despite the fact I belong to 2 mogger groups: native caucasians and turkic people while you are a descendant of slaves. <Btw. my family is mostly muslim and atheist. My heritage alone mogs your subhuman background to mumbai. Do me a favour and go back to the sewers of mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You call me jewish despite the fact I belong to 2 mogger groups: native caucasians and turkic people while you are a descendant of slaves. <Btw. my family is mostly muslim and atheist. My heritage alone mogs your subhuman background to mumbai. Do me a favour and go back to the sewers of mumbai.
You are from Dagestan?

If I'm a descendant of slaves then why have I inherited a £150k trust fund hmmm? Meanwhile you're a poverty ridden muslim who can't even afford a hair transplant even though you desperately need it. Truly over for your paedophile looking recessed face.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
You are from Dagestan?
I am originally from turkey, your friendly neighbour. My roots are mostly circassian+laz (caucasian) and turkic thru my mother.
I look mostly caucasian with a big visible turkic aka asiatic admixture (eyes and very wide cheekbones typical for altaic people)
I like greeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
If I'm a descendant of slaves then why have I inherited a £150k trust fund hmmm? Meanwhile you're a poverty ridden muslim who can't even afford a hair transplant even though you desperately need it. Truly over for your paedophile looking recessed face.
I have money for ht, now the last thing is only flying to turkey

@Stef43 dont tell me it was Andreischev who did this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 15516
I am originally from turkey, your friendly neighbour. My roots are mostly circassian+laz (caucasian) and turkic thru my mother.
I look mostly caucasian with a big visible turkic aka asiatic admixture (eyes and very wide cheekbones typical for altaic people)
I like greeks.
Mogger. Also I have some roots from Anatolia. But more like a century ago. When it was Greek territory .

• +1
I have money for ht, now the last thing is only flying to turkey
It won't make a difference believe me, you'll still look like shit, better start moneymaxxing- if you have the IQ for it which I doubt- so you can at least betabux your 3 psl bloated roastie looksmatch.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
It won't make a difference believe me, you'll still look like shit, better start moneymaxxing- if you have the IQ for it which I doubt- so you can at least betabux your 3 psl bloated roastie looksmatch.
Ive had 2 jobs at the time for the last 3 years, If I was that low-iq, I wouldnt be able to do that. I am already moneymaxxing, how else would I be able to do these surgeries? Every euro I spent on my surgery and planning surgeries I earned it myself. I did nothing but work for the last 3 years.
I would suggest the same thing to you. You should try to locationmaxx in mumbai or in the sewers of mumbai. maybe the female rats will like you

Ive had 2 jobs at the time for the last 3 years, If I was that low-iq, I wouldnt be able to do that. I am already moneymaxxing, how else would I be able to do these surgeries? Every euro I spent on my surgery and planning surgeries I earned it myself. I did nothing but work for the last 3 years.
I would suggest the same thing to you. You should try to locationmaxx in mumbai or in the sewers of mumbai. maybe the female rats will like you
Why would I need to change locations when there's a decent amount of ethnic girls in my country and I'm already above average in the west anyway?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why would I need to change locations when there's a decent amount of ethnic girls in my country and I'm already above average in the west anyway?
Above average with that face? Arent you like 170cm?

Above average with that face? Arent you like 170cm?
My face is above average, you cross eyed, balding ogre caved-in-midface subhuman turkroach.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
OP, what is your plan now?
- hat and forehead tatoo
- removal of implant and HT
- our of the box idea: make it public, make a „prominent“ forehead trendy and get rich (book, talkshows)
- other

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
OP, what is your plan now?
- hat and forehead tatoo
- removal of implant and HT
- our of the box idea: make it public, make a „prominent“ forehead trendy and get rich (book, talkshows)
- other
Bonesmashing the forehead to reduce the implant thickness(probably won't work and gain brain damage)

• So Sad
Reactions: rydofx