No Women's Type
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Lorsss, stpzkmpfwg and 4 others
brutal.... OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and huaus
It's gods way telling that everyone isn't made to be chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, NumbThePain and Deleted member 28896
i was just about to get it and you convinced me otherwise. please elaborate further

i was just about to get it and you convinced me otherwise. please elaborate further
I feels it's more complicated than that, you would likely not get this unless you are operating with a bottom shit surgeon in india.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Deleted member 22124 and depressionmaxxing
I feels it's more complicated than that, you would likely not get this unless you are operating with a bottom shit surgeon in india.
so its safe to get?

It is septoplasty though: nothing to do with the nose shape. It is for fags who want to breathe, like me.

It's gods way telling that everyone isn't made to BREATHE :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
so its safe to get?
Like everything, there exceptions, but its like saying you should not go in a car because some people get car crashes... Probably won't happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Also the dude doesn't seem to have gotten that with rhino... I doubt rhino even touch that part of the nose considering its only for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
thank god i don’t need rhino

nah it's quite commonh actually, alot of people that get nose reduction surgery gets some form of breathing issue even after recovering

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
nah it's quite commonh actually, alot of people that get nose reduction surgery gets some form of breathing issue even after recovering
jfl i wanna get nose surgery to improve breathing and aesthetics. but i accept my length. would this happen if rhino is straightening bumb and upturning tip?

jfl i wanna get nose surgery to improve breathing and aesthetics. but i accept my length. would this happen if rhino is straightening bumb and upturning tip?
if you wanna improve breathing with surgery you probably have deviated septum, in that case the surgery will fix your breathing issue, upturning the tip only involves the tip cartillage it shouldnt affect breathing.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
if you wanna improve breathing with surgery you probably have deviated septum, in that case the surgery will fix your breathing issue, upturning the tip only involves the tip cartillage it shouldnt affect breathing.
i was rooting for rhinosepto.

What God? I need to speak to this guy for my ugly creation, and why he cuckin men so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Fuck, it just had to be a surgery I need :feelswah: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
I was blackpilled on this which is why I told my rhino surgeon not to touch my turbinates.

I saw a guy on Reddit with this problem explaining how it feels and how he wanted to kill himself and how much he regrets doing the surgery.

That was enough to make never consider doing surgery (I don't even need it as I grew up), more people should know about this.

If you go for a rhinoplasty be extra careful and do not get a turbinate reduction.
Turbinate reduction is only applicable to some patients depending on their symptoms. Also, some people get turbinate reduction without rhinoplasty. These are two separate, sometimes complimentary procedures.