Was diagnosed with Marfan Syndrome - gonna Rope soon nothing makes Sense anymore

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
For anyone who doesnt know what it is. Marfans makes you Legs Arms and Fingers disproportionately Long and gives you a Slender build with a tall height. It also fucks with your eyesight and distorts your eye lenses, giving you a really creepy stare when you make eye contacts with someone. On top of that you head is really small in comparison to the Rest of your fucking Body, making you Look comical and not human. Its over for me and i am going to read some DARK web Forums on how to commit relatively painless suicide. I am too much of a bitch to actually usw a Rope, i am going to Use medication

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Deleted member 4946, Ceilings and 10 others
I got tested for this and somehow didn't have it. This is my frame:

2669641 2261905 82f7cac 1 2

Also your description is off. This is what someone with Marfan's looks like:

I

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, goat2x, Deleted member 7098 and 12 others
medication is even more painful

I heard julius caesar had this too and he was a ruler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I got tested for this and somehow didn't have it. This is my frame:

View attachment 1544909

Also your description is off. This is what someone with Marfan's looks like:

View attachment 1544911
My height is Not that tall, i am 6 foot 4 when i am Standing straight. I have hyperlordosis, and a slight scoliosis. My armspan exceeds my height and my Torso is short. My fingers are incredibly Long when stretched Out.

My height is Not that tall, i am 6 foot 4 when i am Standing straight. I have hyperlordosis, and a slight scoliosis. My armspan exceeds my height and my Torso is short. My fingers are incredibly Long when stretched Out.

If it wasn't for the physical issues it causes that would be a great build for sprinting with the height being all legs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
im sure your looks should be the least of your worries having that syndrome

Does anyone else in ur family has it? It has a medical history from what i know

Basically you are extremely skinny and long due to the mutation in one of the gene coding a connective protein throughout the body
I'm skinny asf too and i worry smtimes i might have this too

good luck and hope it ends well whatever you end up doing

if you are going to kill yourself, spend some time researching the options so that you don't end up crippling yourself instead.

also obligatory don't kill yourself you have so much to life for etc.

if you hardcore fraud your frame with clothing and muscle you could look better. I mean why not just try roiding instead of killing yourself bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748, TrestIsBest, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
maybe try finding some freak height girl who needs a taller boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 17748
framefraud+lifting+roids+approach freak height girls. could work I dunno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748
@LooksOverAll

framefraud+lifting+roids+approach freak height girls. could work I dunno
Lifting heavy and roids is Not allowed with marfans. You have a high risk of busting your Aorta with this condition. Getting a bitch is Not Worth dying a painful death lmao

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Basically you are extremely skinny and long due to the mutation in one of the gene coding a connective protein throughout the body
No, its a spontaneuos Mutation in my Case. My parents are both under 6 foot lmao. God Just fucking hates me. My dad is 5 foot 11 and build like a bear, meanwhile i Look like an Alien

• +1

If you worry you have this, get it checked. It can be fatal If Not caught early enough

• +1
I have it anon
Have had doctors look at me and say "Do you have Marfan?" About 4 times tbh
Two anesthesiologists
One dentist
My mother's fucking gyno???
Kek rip good thing I'm bi

• Ugh..
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe
Also "gonna rope soon" omg stfu you'll live.

Not until your aortic dissection I mean but you'll live

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Mewton
Here is my frame so you all have something to laugh. Note that i workout for 3 years now and can squat 130 kg and still have legs of a fucking alien

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-113131.png
    Screenshot_20220216-113131.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Lawton88
Here is my frame so you all have something to laugh. Note that i workout for 3 years now and can squat 130 kg and still have legs of a fucking alien
fucking mogger, im 5'8 so its over for nonmarfanshortcels

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Slob and Deleted member 5786
Start boxing man you got crazy reach

Looks normal to me

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Man honestly it looks a bit weird but still normal range. Look at that guy above who sent his frame, it's much much worse and he is not giving up. Coding, hacking is what he doing rn. Don't kill yourself bro, find a good cope

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
At 6’4 you’re a mogger though. And that’s not a bad amount of muscle for your height. And yeah your hands and feet look huge but you should embrace it. I would love to have bigger hands, it’s a masculine trait. Btw what size is your dick, does it also grow from this condition?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 5786
At 6’4 you’re a mogger though. And that’s not a bad amount of muscle for your height. And yeah your hands and feet look huge but you should embrace it. I would love to have bigger hands, it’s a masculine trait. Btw what size is your dick, does it also grow from this condition?
My dick ist slightly above average in my country

My dick ist slightly above average in my coun
Man honestly it looks a bit weird but still normal range. Look at that guy above who sent his frame, it's much much worse and he is not giving up. Coding, hacking is what he doing rn. Don't kill yourself bro, find a good cope
I wont kill myself and find something to cope, the diagnosis Just Hit me hard. I cant even workout anymore like i used to and Working out was my biggest hobby

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Mewton and Deleted member 5786
Mogs me

Not that bad actually, especially with the upper body. With at least a normie face it's not over.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 5786
Honestly doesn’t look that bad (ok maybe considering you’ve been lifting) but on the plus side you are tall, the spine does look fucked tho

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 7098
Honestly doesn’t look that bad (ok maybe considering you’ve been lifting) but on the plus side you are tall, the spine does look fucked tho
The Spine is fucked. Scoliosis often goes with marfan

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and SubhumanCurrycel
The Spine is fucked. Scoliosis often goes with marfan
I remember learning in class that is a disorder of fibrillin right. Do you have any heart problems like your aorta?

• +1
I remember learning in class that is a disorder of fibrillin right. Do you have any heart problems like your aorta?
I have trouble breathing at night. I was lucky that my Aorta never bursted During all the time i lifted heavy shit over the Last couple of years. I am Not allowed to Work Out with weights anymore

• So Sad
You always fap with your right hand?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

looks better than any coping bald bearded 5'5" reddit lifter

• +1