was it the mk677??

N

NorwoodAscender

i was on mk677 for a month and a half and only noticed the increased appetite. so i ended up stopping it because i didn’t want diabetes. however i noticed now clavicle/shoulder mog a good amount of my friends that I don’t think i did before. 3 of them have even commented on my wider shoulders. is it possible it was the mk and should i hop back on it? or is it all just placebo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik, User28823 and kebab
i was on mk677 for a month and a half and only noticed the increased appetite. so i ended up stopping it because i didn’t want diabetes. however i noticed now clavicle/shoulder mog a good amount of my friends that I don’t think i did before. 3 of them have even commented on my wider shoulders. is it possible it was the mk and should i hop back on it? or is it all just placebo
you'll never be as big as me

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and kebab
its all in your head ngl,deep down you know not a single soul randomly said 'you have wide shoulders' after a month on hgh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, schizo echochamber, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
never took bidelt measurements so i have no clue of actually knowing

its all in your head ngl,deep down you know not a single soul randomly said 'you have wide shoulders' after a month on hgh
i went just went to a concert last weekend and my boy said “your shoulders are looking bigger” on my life

• +1
Reactions: finn899
oh mb i read it wrong i thought you meant as in clavicle length
see that’s what confuses me. i haven’t gained like any shoulder mass so it has to be clavicle length no? it’s probably all in my head tho ngl. should’ve taken measurements

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Prob a placebo což I never heard calvicles/shoulders getting bigger on mk677.
You can counter the diabetes risk by metformin or berberine

see that’s what confuses me. i haven’t gained like any shoulder mass so it has to be clavicle length no? it’s probably all in my head tho ngl. should’ve taken measurements
nah tbh no way you have noticble clavile length after 1 month of hgh😭

Yes. MK677 increases ghrelin, the hunger hormone. Ghrelin makes you hungry and increases GH.

you can negate the glucose side effects of mk677 with good diet and supplementation. using a glucose disposal agent among other supps can control your glucose levels.