Watching Love Island = ropefuel. So many blackpills in the starter episode.

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
For starters, I wouldn't fit in the villa as a soft non-primal autist.

Secondly, there are so many blackpills in that show.

The public chose the couples (no interracial couples) and there already was disappointment in the black contestants' faces.

One white woman complained that her white chad she was paired with wasn't tall enough as he was 5'8

Another guy (Luca) who is a chad fisherman with total fuckboy energy already started talking about sex within 2 minutes. He also boasted about his multiple hookups at a young age in his intro section, saying "9/10 times when I talk to a woman, we end up in bed"

One Italian guy with a Michele Morrone pheno (Davide) came in and all the women crowded around him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Muh "italians are fit", they all started saying that including the black women.

No STEM jobs could save the black men.

@Predeterminism made a thread about observations from tonight's episode:

https://looksmax.org/threads/notes-...d-episode-1-from-tonight-observations.512308/

MESSAGE TO GEMMA OWEN: YOU WILL NEVER BE LATINA, MIDDLE EASTERN OR A BEURETTE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, wollet2, TheChosenChad and 21 others
it is what it is incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 19948, AscendingHero and 6 others
any mullatos on there, how do they do?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Chad and Stacy island 😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, chaddyboi66, Heguldus and 5 others
@EverythingMattersCel @forevergymcelling @FailedNormieManlet @geezcel @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Predeterminism @currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and currylightskin
Love island is proof RTT is legit for slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 10 others
those shows are purposely made so everyone else can imitate what's going on there
style, roids, tan, tatts, that's what you will see on 80% of sexually active men this summer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, PeakMaleHeight, marin and 6 others
I feel like an autist regardless tbh.
It's too sex-fuelled, alcohol-fuelled and I don't think I can form stimulating convos with anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
those shows are purposely made so everyone else can imitate what's going on there
style, roids, tan, tatts, that's what you will see on 80% of sexually active men this summer
One guy has a tiktok haircut :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Lookswise I might be able to make it into the villa as a roided borderline HTN once I've finished leanmaxxing
NT and inhibition-wise I would be absolutely obliterated and voted out at the first opportunity

The only good season was 2016 with Alex Bowen and Terry Walsh being absolute mog machines, I won't bother properly getting into it again until another season can compete

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LightSkinNoob and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
Lookswise I might be able to make it into the villa as a roided borderline HTN once I've finished leanmaxxing
NT and inhibition-wise I would be absolutely obliterated and voted out at the first opportunity

The only good season was 2016 with Alex Bowen and Terry Walsh being absolute mog machines, I won't bother properly getting into it again until another season can compete
A lot of the guys in there are mog machines.
Why do you think you'd be voted out?

Imagine if @Niko69 went on love island

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
@fogdart @TranceMaxx @mulattomaxxer @Chadeep @Chadethnic101

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
why?? there are no pious muslim girls there anyway
I only watch it to ingest more blackpills and as a daily reminder I'm an autist

@APJ @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Br0sk1 @Britmaxxer

alex bowen was the original RTT and even now girls talk about him

That Terry dude was a weird one as I always thought he looked like Ed Milliband a bit! lol. But he was saved by being super tall with a ripped body and tats of course

I was insanely jealous of him banging that super hot 18 year old girl. Emma. He was like 30 and he was balls deep inside of this hot teene on the first night of meeting her lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Hero of the Imperium, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 2 others
The public chose the couples (no interracial couples) and there already was disappointment in the black contestants' faces.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Blackgymmax, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Artiste and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, bogii, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deprived
In fact, here in the forum there is a guy who participated in love island

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
That’s cope

They probably aren’t sexually appealing enough & didn’t fit the RTT niche
The black women's faces were so disappointed when they were paired with the black men. The white women were giddy with joy and glee when they were paired with the white men, all chads.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, marin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
For starters, I wouldn't fit in the villa as a soft non-primal autist.

Secondly, there are so many blackpills in that show.

One white woman complained that her white chad she was paired with wasn't tall enough as he was 5'8

Another guy (Luca) who is a chad fisherman with total fuckboy energy already started talking about sex within 2 minutes. He also boasted about his multiple hookups at a young age in his intro section, saying "9/10 times when I talk to a woman, we end up in bed"

One Italian guy with a Michele Morrone pheno (Davide) came in and all the women crowded around him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Muh "italians are fit", they all started saying that including the black women.

No STEM jobs could save the black men.

@Predeterminism made a thread about observations from tonight's episode:

https://looksmax.org/threads/notes-...d-episode-1-from-tonight-observations.512308/

MESSAGE TO GEMMA OWEN: YOU WILL NEVER BE LATINA, MIDDLE EASTERN OR A BEURETTE.
It's manlet island this year and Davide gigafrauded for EP1 that's why they made him come out at the end. His UEE will be his downfall. It's over for the rest of the cast though besides him and Gemma atm and Liam's gonna get cucked hard next episode. I'm hoping someone comes on and mogs Davide though

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, TopzCat1, bwrauycnee and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bwrauycnee, Hikicel69 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back