Watching Love Island = ropefuel. So many blackpills in the starter episode.

0 good looking women on that show

It's hypergamy propoganda
The male contestants are always better looking than the beckies they choose
2_love_island_sr7_ep14_105.jpg

is this the level of the girls?? there are some stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, fogdart and Xangsane
The black women's faces were so disappointed when they were paired with the black men. The white women were giddy with joy and glee when they were paired with the white men, all chads.
Jfl it be your own race .. @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Xangsane

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Deprived
It's manlet island this year and Davide gigafrauded for EP1 that's why they made him come out at the end. His UEE will be his downfall. It's over for the rest of the cast though besides him and Gemme atm and Liam's gonna get cucked hard next episode. I'm hoping someone comes on and mogs Davide though
One woman was disappointed with the height of one of the white chads :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19615 and Seth Walsh
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Hero of the Imperium, Johanjohan and 9 others
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16369
Last year
Look at the 2022 cast
there are no very gl males, their bodies look average, only big boned
i think you're exaggerating, ppl are looksmatched there. there is like 1 chad and 1 stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
MESSAGE TO GEMMA OWEN: YOU WILL NEVER BE LATINA, MIDDLE EASTERN OR A BEURETTE.
She looks a lot like one. Do British women actually try to look Meditteranean?

• +1
  • So Sad
For starters, I wouldn't fit in the villa as a soft non-primal autist.

Secondly, there are so many blackpills in that show.

The public chose the couples (no interracial couples) and there already was disappointment in the black contestants' faces.

One white woman complained that her white chad she was paired with wasn't tall enough as he was 5'8

Another guy (Luca) who is a chad fisherman with total fuckboy energy already started talking about sex within 2 minutes. He also boasted about his multiple hookups at a young age in his intro section, saying "9/10 times when I talk to a woman, we end up in bed"

One Italian guy with a Michele Morrone pheno (Davide) came in and all the women crowded around him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Muh "italians are fit", they all started saying that including the black women.

No STEM jobs could save the black men.

@Predeterminism made a thread about observations from tonight's episode:

https://looksmax.org/threads/notes-...d-episode-1-from-tonight-observations.512308/

MESSAGE TO GEMMA OWEN: YOU WILL NEVER BE LATINA, MIDDLE EASTERN OR A BEURETTE.
Didn't watch but Gemma Owen wants to be ethnic so bad JFL

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Seth Walsh and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
BBC we down :feelsbadman:

@fogdart im sorry they didn’t pick you bro
The black guys they selected this year aren't very sex appeal maxxed. they are good looking but not maxxed out in sex appeal. They would have benefited had they been on this forum to read my thread on how to max sex appeal among ethnics. Not having tattoos as a black dude on an ultra competitive show like love island is a failo. The 2022 black male contestants are also failo'ed by their STEM jobs, the girls on the show want influencers and entertainers. This dude was treated like a god because of his sex appeal and he was a pro-basketball player:
Screen Shot 2022 06 06 at 64651 PM

compared to the dudes they selected in 2022:

Screen Shot 2022 06 06 at 64620 PM
Screen Shot 2022 06 06 at 65114 PM

@whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns @FailedNormieManlet @mulattomaxxer @FastBananaCEO @Predeterminism thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadeep, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
there are no very gl males, their bodies look average, only big boned
i think you're exaggerating, ppl are looksmatched there. there is like 1 chad and 1 stacy
Who is the chad and Stacy? Their bodies are definitely not average.

cope cope she looks super high appeal only fags like you wouldn't get hard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She has nuked collagen and 0 good looks, you're just an autist with low standards

Imagine being a prey eyed 26yo virgin with an invisible jaw and calling other people faggots online

WVSzTcM 2

Lion mentality with bunny genes = delusional users like @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 19615, Chadeep and 3 others
ethnicity doesn't matter. It's all about what you pass as. If a black man looks white, he's white. So in xangsane's case he might be Levantine and Anglo but he looks med so he's med
I wonder if I recited quran verses, if I'd be failoed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Chadethnic101
those shows are purposely made so everyone else can imitate what's going on there
style, roids, tan, tatts, that's what you will see on 80% of sexually active men this summer
Its not a life. Its a shit gay showcase. You want a prime gl kind hearted virgin not those thots trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and the BULL
The black guys they selected this year aren't very sex appeal maxxed. they are good looking but not maxxed out in sex appeal. They would have benefited had they been on this forum to read my thread on how to max sex appeal among ethnics. Not having tattoos as a black dude on an ultra competitive show like love island is a failo. The 2022 black male contestants are also failo'ed by their STEM jobs, the girls on the show want influencers and entertainers. This dude was treated like a god because of his sex appeal and he was a pro-basketball player:
View attachment 1720222

View attachment 1720223View attachment 1720229

@whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns @FailedNormieManlet @mulattomaxxer @FastBananaCEO @Predeterminism thoughts?
Yeah the bottom two seem like they'd be good friends
Ovi looks like a mogger

I'm not a fan of tattoos but in UK due to low class preferences girls love them
As uk is predominantly full of chavs and low class folk tbh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Artiste
View attachment 1720222

I disagree, that ikenna don is heightmogs all of the islanders and it’s bait. That + he’s good looking puts him at a high SMV imo, even for love island standards.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart
Who is the chad and Stacy? Their bodies are definitely not average.
Many many ppl here have Better bodies than Andrew and Luca including me
Davide Is chad , gemma Is stacy

View attachment 1720222

Ahh I didn’t hear the part where the other dudes were influencers.. brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Love island single handedly is causing RTT game to be overrun and nothing special

The halo for this form of looksmatch well and truly gone tbh

2012-2018 were the golden years for it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite, fogdart and Artiste
That’s cope

They probably aren’t sexually appealing enough & didn’t fit the RTT niche
The Show isn’t for black guys tbh if your ethnic you have an uphill battle on your hands unless your 6’4 or over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: marin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
She has nuked collagen and 0 good looks, you're just an autist with low standards

View attachment 1720231

Imagine being a prey eyed 26yo virgin with an invisible jaw and calling other people faggots online

View attachment 1720234

Lion mentality with bunny genes = delusional users like @the BULL
God shut up i bet my Life savings you never banged a girl like that. I have a big jaw anyway and this wasn't about me you stupid, that Pic was with room lighting (shit) and i probably mog you

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I only watch it to ingest more blackpills and as a daily reminder I'm an autist

@APJ @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Br0sk1 @Britmaxxer
094DCA9C D74A 4D55 80D3 AF6829D2B02A
All mogged by italian Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 18840
  • So Sad
he will get cucked, mark my words.
Yep he knows he's 100% getting cucked too because of the text Davide got. I'm just wondering if he's gonna rope or jump of the balcony when it happens or is he gonna brush it off and use a cope:lul:

Oh yeah didn't you say you had an ethnic name. I would imagine that has been a source of racism for you.
I can only read and write Arabic. I can't communicate with it properly though. How bad is this?

• +1
The Show isn’t for black guys tbh if your ethnic you have an uphill battle on your hands unless your 6’4 or over
True that’s why they have Are You The One in the US

One guy has a tiktok haircut :lul:
Not really. It’s more English haircut with the no fade lol.

Lookswise I might be able to make it into the villa as a roided borderline HTN once I've finished leanmaxxing
NT and inhibition-wise I would be absolutely obliterated and voted out at the first opportunity

The only good season was 2016 with Alex Bowen and Terry Walsh being absolute mog machines, I won't bother properly getting into it again until another season can compete
One with Chris and Kem is the best imho. Muggy Mike etc. First season with the Mullato Mogger Luis and pretty boy Josh was funny too.
The one with Jack Fowler and Adam Collard is good too. Dr Alex… lol

Love island single handedly is causing RTT game to be overrun and nothing special

The halo for this form of looksmatch well and truly gone tbh

2012-2018 were the golden years for it
It is. This style isn’t relevant anywhere else apart from low class U.K. people.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
To slay in UK or be considered for love island = white, 6ft, HTN, faded hair, Veneer's, semi gym maxxed/full gym maxxed , tattoos (optional, but preferred)

You'll receive your love island invitation soon

If white your standards are so much lower to be a slayer compared to any ethnic background @fogdart @Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, marin, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6 others
To slay in UK or be considered for love island = white, 6ft, HTN, faded hair, Veneer's, semi gym maxxed/full gym maxxed , tattoos (optional, but preferred)

You'll receive your love island invitation soon

If white your standards are so much lower to be a slayer compared to any ethnic background @fogdart @Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet
How would I do?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
How would I do?
Looks wise you'll be good

But you need that loud brash fuck boy personality which you don't have

Tbh I don't think I'd have it surrounded by these types of people lol

• So Sad
Looks wise you'll be good

But you need that loud brash fuck boy personality which you don't have

Tbh I don't think I'd have it surrounded by these types of people lol
In terms of behaviour how might we operate?

• +1
Idk tbh. I think it's cool to know more than one language. I could see a racist person getting angry at someone speaking arabic
I can't communicate in Arabic very well. I can only read and write and that's about it.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back