Watching Love Island = ropefuel. So many blackpills in the starter episode.

The black guys they selected this year aren't very sex appeal maxxed. they are good looking but not maxxed out in sex appeal. They would have benefited had they been on this forum to read my thread on how to max sex appeal among ethnics. Not having tattoos as a black dude on an ultra competitive show like love island is a failo. The 2022 black male contestants are also failo'ed by their STEM jobs, the girls on the show want influencers and entertainers. This dude was treated like a god because of his sex appeal and he was a pro-basketball player:
View attachment 1720222

compared to the dudes they selected in 2022:

View attachment 1720223View attachment 1720229

@whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns @FailedNormieManlet @mulattomaxxer @FastBananaCEO @Predeterminism thoughts?
ur 100% correct

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
For starters, I wouldn't fit in the villa as a soft non-primal autist.

Secondly, there are so many blackpills in that show.

The public chose the couples (no interracial couples) and there already was disappointment in the black contestants' faces.

One white woman complained that her white chad she was paired with wasn't tall enough as he was 5'8

Another guy (Luca) who is a chad fisherman with total fuckboy energy already started talking about sex within 2 minutes. He also boasted about his multiple hookups at a young age in his intro section, saying "9/10 times when I talk to a woman, we end up in bed"

One Italian guy with a Michele Morrone pheno (Davide) came in and all the women crowded around him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Muh "italians are fit", they all started saying that including the black women.

No STEM jobs could save the black men.

@Predeterminism made a thread about observations from tonight's episode:

https://looksmax.org/threads/notes-...d-episode-1-from-tonight-observations.512308/

MESSAGE TO GEMMA OWEN: YOU WILL NEVER BE LATINA, MIDDLE EASTERN OR A BEURETTE.
How can I watch this online if I don’t have Netflix

To slay in UK or be considered for love island = white, 6ft, HTN, faded hair, Veneer's, semi gym maxxed/full gym maxxed , tattoos (optional, but preferred)

You'll receive your love island invitation soon

If white your standards are so much lower to be a slayer compared to any ethnic background @fogdart @Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet

This is so true lol. Whites have it so easy to slay in UK especially this low class Essex scene lol.

Ethnics have to be on point to do well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Chadethnic101
That’s cope

They probably aren’t sexually appealing enough & didn’t fit the RTT niche
Exactly. RTT is the starter pack for dudes who go on love island. If you're black you need to be NTmaxxed and sex appeal maxxed to compete. Even the black women are failo'ed hard on the show. Black women barely ever make it to the finals cos Chads never choose them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and tyronelite
Who, me or you?
We'd both require this personality to do well on love island

I can't deal with people like this so I'd never go in the show lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
This is so true lol. Whites have it so easy to slay in UK especially this low class Essex scene lol.

Ethnics have to be on point to do well.
Trust me the guys don't look all that - you look better than them despite being 10 years older than most of them lol

Trust me I know the feeling you have to objectively mog the white guys to even compete with them jfl

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Artiste
2_love_island_sr7_ep14_105.jpg

is this the level of the girls?? there are some stacies
She’s average

Trust me the guys don't look all that - you look better than them despite being 10 years older than most of them lol

Trust me I know the feeling you have to objectively mog the white guys to even compete with them jfl
Or be mullato

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
Guys who have seen my mate who got asked to go in this season, how would he do you reckon?

@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet

Exactly. RTT is the starter pack for dudes who go on love island. If you're black you need to be NTmaxxed and sex appeal maxxed to compete. Even the black women are failo'ed hard on the show. Black women barely ever make it to the finals cos Chads never choose them.
They need to make UK it’s own island at this point :lul:

• +1
The black guys they selected this year aren't very sex appeal maxxed. they are good looking but not maxxed out in sex appeal. They would have benefited had they been on this forum to read my thread on how to max sex appeal among ethnics. Not having tattoos as a black dude on an ultra competitive show like love island is a failo. The 2022 black male contestants are also failo'ed by their STEM jobs, the girls on the show want influencers and entertainers. This dude was treated like a god because of his sex appeal and he was a pro-basketball player:
View attachment 1720222

compared to the dudes they selected in 2022:

View attachment 1720223View attachment 1720229

@whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns @FailedNormieManlet @mulattomaxxer @FastBananaCEO @Predeterminism thoughts?
They picked normie faced, bloatmaxxing black dudes for love island?!

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and fogdart

Haha thanks bro! I know, I’m an oldcel! Lol.

You have no idea bro. The social circle I’m in, plus being in U.K., have to be on point as an ethnic, it’s not easy at all, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18840
For starters, I wouldn't fit in the villa as a soft non-primal autist.

Secondly, there are so many blackpills in that show.

The public chose the couples (no interracial couples) and there already was disappointment in the black contestants' faces.

One white woman complained that her white chad she was paired with wasn't tall enough as he was 5'8

Another guy (Luca) who is a chad fisherman with total fuckboy energy already started talking about sex within 2 minutes. He also boasted about his multiple hookups at a young age in his intro section, saying "9/10 times when I talk to a woman, we end up in bed"

One Italian guy with a Michele Morrone pheno (Davide) came in and all the women crowded around him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Muh "italians are fit", they all started saying that including the black women.

No STEM jobs could save the black men.

@Predeterminism made a thread about observations from tonight's episode:

https://looksmax.org/threads/notes-...d-episode-1-from-tonight-observations.512308/

MESSAGE TO GEMMA OWEN: YOU WILL NEVER BE LATINA, MIDDLE EASTERN OR A BEURETTE.
Alot of romance shows are blackpilled, ones where the women get to choose, they always get rid of the short/ugly men first no matter how funny/charming they are and just "happen" to end up picking the best looking one there.

I always knew it was bullshit even as a kid, common sense and my instincts is the one thing that i've always had

A close friend I met through the gym got cast to be on love island in 2016, he’s a Persian guy, 6’0 91kg ripped, he also got cast for ex on the beach, he’s a HTN, maybe chaddamlite when he was younger. It’s all about being RTT tho

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
A close friend I met through the gym got cast to be on love island in 2016, he’s a Persian guy, 6’0 91kg ripped, he also got cast for ex on the beach, he’s a HTN, maybe chaddamlite when he was younger. It’s all about being RTT tho
How did he do?

some of the LI slags over the years

Ellie

Georgia

Rosie

Meg

Lucinda

Sophie

Mollie

Emma

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Looks234
Fashion halo and dreads halo. Idk why that goofy ass nigga took out his dreads for the show.

First guy is a tyronelite with braids in tho.
Idk why ppl act its epitome of beauty everyone on that show is far below chad tier. U wouldve expected smth better from such a show where they cast in the whole country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Looks234
Fashion halo and dreads halo. Idk why that goofy ass nigga took out his dreads for the show.

lol fashion pilled again. This how he looks on the show:
Screen Shot 2022 06 06 at 73943 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, MoggerGaston, Chadeep and 3 others

why don't you get dreads, faggot

Haha thanks bro! I know, I’m an oldcel! Lol.

You have no idea bro. The social circle I’m in, plus being in U.K., have to be on point as an ethnic, it’s not easy at all, imo.
Post ur face

any mullatos on there, how do they do?
Very well it’s the UK.

Love island is basically be white or be mullato eveything else is incel. Blacks can do ok if the female cast are all from london and he’s tall Gigga Tyrone but height alone won’t save a Whire or black dude. 3 years ago there was a white foxtrot incel who was 6’6 and he couldn’t get shit.

He ended up with some ugly black foid and she rejected him because she found him subhuamn

Very well it’s the UK.

Love island is basically be white or be mullato eveything else is incel. Blacks can do ok if the female cast are all from london and he’s tall Gigga Tyrone but height alone won’t save a Whire or black dude. 3 years ago there was a white foxtrot incel who was 6’6 and he couldn’t get shit.

He ended up with some ugly black foid and she rejected him because she found him subhuamn
Mossafari would kill love island

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Mossafari would kill love island
Only if white passing. Love island is a brutal racepill. Last Arab and curry on there were treucels. Only the Turk got women because he was literally 100% white in phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Only if white passing. Love island is a brutal racepill. Last Arab and curry on there were treucels. Only the Turk got women because he was literally 100% white in phenotype
This nigga would slay hard ooze sex appeal

Attachments

• 78CB7A22-D774-4C91-B5F6-66D06695C756.jpeg
    78CB7A22-D774-4C91-B5F6-66D06695C756.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 18840
lol fashion pilled again. This how he looks on the show:
View attachment 1720294
See what I mean. Blacks are not incel in this show due to Blakc foids and london girls remove black girls and london girls and blacks will be almsot as incel as ethnics on this shit show

Literally running niche game or praying to god a black foid is on the show is how niggas stay

• JFL
Would easily slay those makeupmaxxed thots. Bitches on love island are so ugly jfl.
Legit just needs to watch the front ads of this show to see its more people who are chosen bc they dumb narcies without proper looks than high sentience chad with natural charisma. Those are the same guy to literally break up in tears despite roided nipples, tats and a grown ass face.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Looks234
See what I mean. Blacks are not incel in this show due to Blakc foids and london girls remove black girls and london girls and blacks will be almsot as incel as ethnics on this shit show

Literally running niche game or praying to god a black foid is on the show is how niggas stay
She is cute tho

They all wanted the whites
And you got upset when I said whites should have exterminated ethncis. How can you say this wasn’t for the best when ethnics and now even blacks legit get a bad day if they can’t get Whire pussy or cock

They should just stop reproducing then eveybody will be white case closed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ye tyronelite. This is a tyrone
View attachment 1720297

I have two strand twists jfl
you have so much faith in this dude but i don't see it. he looks tyronelite facially to me or am i bugging? @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @justadude @Manu le coq @Racky @Blackgymmax @TYRONELITEMOGGER

Screen Shot 2022 06 06 at 80437 PM

Last edited:
you have so much faith in this dude but i don't see it. he looks tyronelite facially to me or am i bugging? @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @justadude @Manu le coq @Racky @Blackgymmax @TYRONELITEMOGGER

View attachment 1720305
Tyrone, universally handsome

• +1
Im changing my VPN so I can watch this dog shit

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Prettyboy and fogdart

View attachment 1720305
Love island is white/mullato cock island only

Ethnic women unless mullato just like the men are the only ones who don’t get evicted st8 away. The curry foid got evicted quick last time, black foids literally have to rely on black guys to keep them in the show :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: and once black guys go for Becky it’s GG for black girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marin, Chadeep, tyronelite and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back