Watching Love Island = ropefuel. So many blackpills in the starter episode.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 18840
You aren’t a mogger if you don’t appeal to all age groups especially jb’s. Pretty with bones is life.
I agree i totally agree i defo agree i don’t deny i can’t cope i wish i wasnt banned on yubo
God help me
Tinder roasties drive me crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
black foids literally have to rely on black guys to keep them in the show :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: and once black guys go for Becky it’s GG for black girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615, MoggerGaston, Chadeep and 2 others
Last time I watched that shit, I noticed dark nigs only get paired with nigs 99% of the time where as mulattos sometimes get paired w other races, however the quality is far less than the white dudes. As expected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Looks234, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Last time I watched that shit, I noticed dark nigs only get paired with nigs 99% of the time where as mulattos sometimes get paired w other races, however the quality is far less than the white dudes. As expected
Racepill. Ppl prefer their own not hard to understand hard to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Racepill. Ppl prefer their own not hard to understand hard to swallow
It's more of a pheno pill I'd say. I think what you're exposed to alot determines what kind of pheno you deem acceptable and genetics obv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 18840
It's more of a pheno pill I'd say. I think what you're exposed to alot determines what kind of pheno you deem acceptable and genetics obv
Yes its what i mean by it. Most whitoid phenos are incels.
Its about soft power and pheno which is basically the same. What jews push forward is what will be trendy nearly most of the times. What you see before age 5 matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I only watch it to ingest more blackpills and as a daily reminder I'm an autist

@APJ @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Br0sk1 @Britmaxxer
I watched the previous two seasons but am not bothering with this one.

their is no useful information for me to absorb-I will never attract a girl who looks anything like the type they put on the show.

Lookswise I might be able to make it into the villa as a roided borderline HTN once I've finished leanmaxxing
NT and inhibition-wise I would be absolutely obliterated and voted out at the first opportunity

The only good season was 2016 with Alex Bowen and Terry Walsh being absolute mog machines, I won't bother properly getting into it again until another season can compete
It was all downhill once love island start getting popular. Now it's all about clout-maxxing and if u say the wrong thing u get cancelled. Interactions now just feel way more forced.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Davide legit looks like a pajeet larping as italian, with cuck eyes and crazy UEE..but all girls were wet for him jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, marin and the BULL
Davide legit looks like a pajeet larping as italian, with cuck eyes and crazy UEE..but all girls were wet for him jfl

You fell for the hunter eyes meme. Lower third is everything. If you don't have this chin projection, it's over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bwrauycnee, PeakMaleHeight and 3 others
View attachment 1720372

You fell for the hunter eyes meme. Lower third is everything. If you don't have this chin projection, it's over for you.
I mog him easily tbh, chin included. And no, girls love hunter eyes.. was watching this shit with my gf and she was like “davide looks good but his eyes look weird, would look better with eyes like yours for eg”

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Blackgymmax

Look at this manlet. Even his body language is submissive. He won't do well at all...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Prettyboy, MikeMew'sBitch and 5 others
you have so much faith in this dude but i don't see it. he looks tyronelite facially to me or am i bugging? @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @justadude @Manu le coq @Racky @Blackgymmax @TYRONELITEMOGGER

View attachment 1720305
mogs me either way

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Post ur face

I’m not great looking at all trying to looksmax daily in some way as an 34 yr oldcel and having the will and motivation like you said in your thread is not for the faint of heart.

Attachments

• 86FEEDFB-B3AB-4028-82DB-0CC841EFC80F.jpeg
    86FEEDFB-B3AB-4028-82DB-0CC841EFC80F.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18840 and Chadethnic101
Haha thanks bro! I know, I’m an oldcel! Lol.

You have no idea bro. The social circle I’m in, plus being in U.K., have to be on point as an ethnic, it’s not easy at all, imo.
It can be brutal bro
Very fortunate I can pass as different phenos
A mulatto girl thought I was mulatto once so that's a plus jfl

But to all ethnics don't let it get to you, if your on point, you will have GOOD looking girls into you, possibly just not these trashy love island types, which I guess is a good thing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
Or be mullato
Thing is dude mulattos do well yes
But they have to be on point too, every mulatto on love island was looksmaxxed fully

White dudes can just be stylemaxxes not even HTN and do well jfl

Hard out here for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Artiste
alex bowen was the original RTT and even now girls talk about him

That Terry dude was a weird one as I always thought he looked like Ed Milliband a bit! lol. But he was saved by being super tall with a ripped body and tats of course

I was insanely jealous of him banging that super hot 18 year old girl. Emma. He was like 30 and he was balls deep inside of this hot teene on the first night of meeting her lol

View attachment 1720205

View attachment 1720206
caging at the Miliband comparison
but yeah mirin everything about Terry and Bowen in that season

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel and Chadethnic101
I caged when they coupled up the niggers with sheboons tbh jfl…was expected
Typically happens on love island

Mulattos guys hate getting with the full black girls too jfl

Same if Curry's were on the show they'd couple up defo

Terry had the longest midface I’ve ever seen, Bowen was a mogger though still.

Biggest moggers to go on the show
Bowen
Adam collard
Alex Beattie
Ovie s

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
do you see it? Or is it just me lol

Yeah, they slayed so hard. Both have that slayer personality, too. That Emma girl was so hot.
Then there's Adam Collard aswell. gigachad. His season was fun. Adam was funny, man! I know a slayer who reminds me of him so much in how he treats girls and stuff.

Not sure i'll watch it this year. I think we've peaked, plus the show tends to make me depressed lol

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

Yeah, they slayed so hard. Both have that slayer personality, too. That Emma girl was so hot.
Then there's Adam Collard aswell. gigachad. His season was fun. Adam was funny, man! I know a slayer who reminds me of him so much in how he treats girls and stuff.

Not sure i'll watch it this year. I think we've peaked, plus the show tends to make me depressed lol
yeah I see it now you've pointed it out jfl

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Artiste and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Downloaded the show. Gonna give it a look.

Yeah I see the look
Fuck man gets me jealous he slayed a prime 18 year old
How can we do this jfl
I'm close to 30 now haha

Alex Bowen
Terry
Adam collard
Slayers

Micheal Griffith's too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and wristcel
I’m not great looking at all trying to looksmax daily in some way as an 34 yr oldcel and having the will and motivation like you said in your thread is not for the faint of heart.
You look great. You would benefit strongely from canthoplasty and TRAINING your neck, that and colored contacts and unironically maybe mascare go enhance your hidened lashes. I can you see become chadlit+

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
Bloatmaxxed, beard frauded stylemaxxed, gymaxxed and tanned

White is easy mode to be a slayer
I would been a slayer at 20 if I was white jfl

White ukcels should never complain sorry
Facts I’ve always said your white and can’t get Pussy your ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, johncruz12345, BoneDensity and 2 others
You look great. You would benefit strongely from canthoplasty and TRAINING your neck, that and colored contacts and unironically maybe mascare go enhance your hidened lashes. I can you see become chadlit+

Thanks man. I appreciate your advice.
Do you think that by getting a thicker neck itwould throw my proportions off? I’m a twink right now lol.
What colour contacts would you recommend?
I always thought about mascara tbh but thought that’s where I’d draw the line lol

Thing is dude mulattos do well yes
But they have to be on point too, every mulatto on love island was looksmaxxed fully

White dudes can just be stylemaxxes not even HTN and do well jfl

Hard out here for ethnics
DR Alex - Hugo @Artiste

Gonna have to bite the bullet and watch it I think
Planned not too as it's just depressing, but i'm too curious. I watched a few of them, but didn't watch the last one. (although can see that Lucinda was way my type!)
Gonna catch up on last nights ep later and then watch tonights ep as it airs

Terry had the longest midface I’ve ever seen, Bowen was a mogger though still.

Biggest moggers to go on the show
Bowen
Adam collard
Alex Beattie
Ovie s
Never actually watched it but surely Tommy Fury was the biggest mogger?

The dude has a 7+ PSL face, tall as fuck and a top percentile frame.

Never actually watched it but surely Tommy Fury was the biggest mogger?

The dude has a 7+ PSL face, tall as fuck and a top percentile frame.
Tommy was carried very heavily by his eye area he looked almost like an Indian larping white , still a Chad ofc but I don’t think he’s near the guys mentioned even though the girls said he was hung like a horse ( big dick pill)

I'm watching it now and here are my notes as i watch it.

1: The guys don't have great bodies. See a lot of gyno and post steroid bloated physiques.

2: JFL at the racial pairings.

3: The first guys I've seen aren't that good looking. They look fake as fuck with their solarium tans, veneers and douche hair. They all share that bullshit made up mannerism that guys think they need to have to be a player. Not a real man in the bunch.

4: The women are ok but I'm not that picky. My gf mogs some of them.

5: So far I'm not impressed.

6: The Italian guy is ok but he has a chin implant. Life fuel they think he is hot despite major prey eyes.

7: Italy guy has a good body.

That was it.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Heguldus
For starters, I wouldn't fit in the villa as a soft non-primal autist.

Secondly, there are so many blackpills in that show.

The public chose the couples (no interracial couples) and there already was disappointment in the black contestants' faces.

One white woman complained that her white chad she was paired with wasn't tall enough as he was 5'8

Another guy (Luca) who is a chad fisherman with total fuckboy energy already started talking about sex within 2 minutes. He also boasted about his multiple hookups at a young age in his intro section, saying "9/10 times when I talk to a woman, we end up in bed"

One Italian guy with a Michele Morrone pheno (Davide) came in and all the women crowded around him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Muh "italians are fit", they all started saying that including the black women.

No STEM jobs could save the black men.

@Predeterminism made a thread about observations from tonight's episode:

https://looksmax.org/threads/notes-...d-episode-1-from-tonight-observations.512308/

MESSAGE TO GEMMA OWEN: YOU WILL NEVER BE LATINA, MIDDLE EASTERN OR A BEURETTE.
Delete the "beurette" INSHALLAH

those shows are haram. shut down the tv and repent to allah
🥲 I hope you become muslim one day, don't be dumb and make the good choix akhy😣🤝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back