Water, but protein intake is overhyped to sell protein powder.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
At least for muscle growth protein intake is massively overstated. USUALLY it is 1.4 grams of protein per gram of bodyweight. They only market like this so that you buy protein powder and pay for their steroids.

Kirk Karwoski in his prime was the size of an ifbb pro with 21 inch arms and weighed a rock solid 280 pounds. As big as Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler.
MsLToe

In an interview he stated he ONLY ate 150 to 200 grams of protein, while the recommended intake for his size is at least 300 to 400 grams of protein. In reality you could probably even get away with 120 grams of protein.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7, randomvanish and 5 others
gymcels taking another L

1.2g to 1.7g per kg for active gymgoers is ok.

my intake is maybe 60 grams

1.2g to 1.7g per kg for active gymgoers is ok.
Do you have a source for this statement? I've heard about 0.8-1g/pound of bodyweight, but yours is even lower.

too much protein lowers T:
There is some myth going around that protein shouldn’t be too high or it will lower testosterone. Very high protein diet does lower testosterone, but a moderately high protein diet doesn’t. For example, eating a low protein diet (1-1.4g/kg/d) compared to a high protein diet (>2g/kg/d), shows no difference in testosterone levels (R).

Also, getting 30% of total calories from protein doesn’t see to affect resting testosterone any more than a lower protein diet (R), but a higher protein diet, >44% of total calories from protein, does lower T.

This is most likely due to a reduced ratio of carbs to protein and because of an excess of inflammatory amino acids such as methionine, cysteine, and tryptophan. If you eat a high protein diet for building muscle purposes, consume 2 tablespoons of gelatin for every 100g of animal protein consumed, which will help balance the inflammatory amino acids with anti-inflammatory amino acids such as glycine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dangis, Deleted member 23558, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
gymcel's world (including wpc, zyzz's cult, powerlifting and body builing, roids, tan) is a fcking giga meme which has been created in order to make cash on gymcel copers who think they'd ascend and fuck stacies

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17448 and autistic_tendencies
gymcel's world (including wpc, zyzz's cult, powerlifting and body builing, roids, tan) is a fcking giga meme which has been created in order to make cash on gymcel copers who think they'd ascend and fuck stacies
Brutal pipe dream

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Most men would ascend with gymcelling for some years

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17244
Yes, there's not much reason to go above 150-175g for 95% of guys

0.75 to 1.25 per lb of bw depending on your dieting phase is all you need, no big improvement or regression after this range.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
well ur retarded

In my experience the amount of protein you need is determined by your body fat percentage. The more lean you want to be, the higher your protein intake must be to avoid catabolism on the long run.

I personally get 2.75x of my bodyweight kg's in grams of protein per day and this way I am able to sustain being at ~10BF% all year around. I have tried lower (as low as 1.5x) and it led to muscle loss + fat gain, so overall a worse physique
2672165_2668797_qeq223.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Lmao
In my experience the amount of protein you need is determined by your body fat percentage. The more lean you want to be, the higher your protein intake must be to avoid catabolism on the long run.

I personally get 2.75x of my bodyweight kg's in grams of protein per day and this way I am able to sustain being at ~10BF% all year around. I have tried lower (as low as 1.5x) and it led to muscle loss + fat gain, so overall a worse physique
PSMF is the fastest way to get ripped, however it's not really sustainable long term.

Personally I fell for the high protein, focus on getting stronger on muh compounds, eat at a tiny calorie deficit scam and gained jack shit.

I'm just gonna eat barely enough to live and do like 2 hours of cardio a day

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Yerico7

The problem is fast carbs. They store as fat, don't provide anything for muscle growth (only useful during an excercise)

Excess glucose is stored as body fat almost immediately! So it's not just a matter of calories in, calories out.

You do not want to be at an optimal "weight". You want to be at an optimal body fat %.
There is a huge difference aesthetically being 180lbs and 10% bodyfat compared to 180lbs and 17% body fat.

To maintain an optimal physique year round, sources of fast glucose need to be minimized and sources of slowly absorbing carbs
increased.

A moderate fat intake isn't bad either, fat doesn't make people fat, excess calories do. Fat creates satiety and controls hunger hormones (ghrelin)

High protein diet with moderate amounts of fat means you are eating less fast carbs. Which is good for your physique.

(Fast carbs like white pasta are fine as fuel for hard excercises or big cardio runs, besides that they are useless)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862