[WATER] I'm banned from living life due to my looks and autism

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
This shit single handedly has turned me into an invalid. If I was HTN in looks my life would've been very different. Fuck my whore mother for convincing me to not get jaw surgery for free at 16 now the bitch will pay for her sins for life

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 5.5psl, RopeMaxxed and 6 others
i'm worse looking than you. there's at least someone you mog.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
Honestly just register on .is at this moment bro
Let me make the work easier for you : https://incels.is/

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, RopeMaxxed, Skywalker and 6 others
Honestly just register on .is at this moment bro
Let me make the work easier for you : https://incels.is/
nah i had a 2017 acc and deleted it a year ago, my luck nosedives whenever i go there idk what it is

notice how the only people that are telling me to go ot .is are all 6'3 or MTN+? lol. retarded hypocrites

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, ;-;, Deleted member 24789 and 3 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kebab Master
notice how the only people that are telling me to go ot .is are all 6'3 or MTN+? lol. retarded hypocrites
@5.5psl BritishGymmax

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Why TF do you keep on making incel threads all the time ??
There is so much you can looksmax .

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
These issues are not hard to fix at all

First of all , autism cure -

Second - and here’s a subliminal to manifest your desired facial look

These are based off science, according to the peer reviewed meta analysis studies you will have to deploy these powerful affirmations for 100 minutes per day per video and also while sleeping for 3 months.

Good luck! In 3 months you will be a new person!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, igbekele007, Yuno_howitez and 3 others
HTN autist would still have shit life quality.

autism is brutal, I am likely autist asf too which is why I only enjoy life while on drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, shychad, DeformedCell and 4 others
These issues are not hard to fix at all

First of all , autism cure -

Second - and here’s a subliminal to manifest your desired facial look

These are based off science, according to the peer reviewed meta analysis studies you will have to deploy these powerful affirmations for 100 minutes per day per video and also while sleeping for 3 months.

Good luck! In 3 months you will be a new person!

No need to help these losers bro
There would still be some retards come up and say that subliminals are cope even tho they didn't tried it
I'm just motivated by your success story of growing 4 inches after puberty that's just lifefuel but these copers just wanna rot tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 27472

autism is brutal, I am likely autist asf too which is why I only enjoy life while on drugs
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This shit single handedly has turned me into an invalid. If I was HTN in looks my life would've been very different. Fuck my whore mother for convincing me to not get jaw surgery for free at 16 now the bitch will pay for her sins for life
ure also tall no?

Last edited:

Yeah I’m rated high but have aspergers and life is still shit. Can’t make friends, obsessive interests, socially awkward, get burnt out easily, lots of girls are weirded out by me and ghost me, etc. I probably have it easier than ugly autists but life is still brutal and I have mental issues from years of loneliness and isolation due to this diagnosis. Even sub-5 NT normies have friends. Legit autism is a brutal existence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others

You do realize that none of those mean shit, right? If you're an average trash you'll still never even be able to grasp how different chad's life is.

Btw how can there be so many height copers on this forum?

Yeah I’m rated high but have aspergers and life is still shit. Can’t make friends, obsessive interests, socially awkward, get burnt out easily, lots of girls are weirded out by me and ghost me, etc. I probably have it easier than ugly autists but life is still brutal and I have mental issues from years of loneliness and isolation due to this diagnosis. Even sub-5 NT normies have friends. Legit autism is a brutal existence
at least you get ghosted im so deformed i would never get to that point so long as my face is in the equation

No need to help these losers bro
There would still be some retards come up and say that subliminals are cope even tho they didn't tried it
I'm just motivated by your success story of growing 4 inches after puberty that's just lifefuel but these copers just wanna rot tbh .
Why TF do you keep on making incel threads all the time ??
There is so much you can looksmax .
come on, man, i thought you were joking, but these posts are shit tbh , you're making it seem like its THEIR fault, which it ISNT, obviously
i too have a small maxilla, like 42 mm wide, which is still super DEFORMED tbh, and on all ortho/ jaw hacks website its considered GOOD if you're past 35 mm JFL, yet my mouth looks like im still 10 :feelskek: :feelscry:, i honestly dont know what planet these orthos live on tbh lol

and theres barely anything you can do(or minimal mm) , ESPECIALLY after like 25 , when the bones are mostly fused, JFL at this shit life

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and 5.5psl

I don’t see how this is hypocrisy?

I don’t see how this is hypocrisy?
because they have been blessed with privilege that results in them always having a decent-ish base even if theyre ltn facially