Water = Looksmin (get hollowcheeks FAST)

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
From personal experience, I've found that water is the single worst thing that a Man can consume.

If you want hollow cheeks, stop drinking water. Only drink half a cup a day, at most. Most food has a good amount of water in it already, so drinking anymore is a huge looksminn and will bloat you. Bodyfat is cope, it's all about low water intake.

For reference, I have been drinking out of the same water bottle for the past week and still have half of it remaining.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, j05, CokoMleko and 26 others
water

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, Growth Plate and 19 others
From personal experience, I've found that water is the single worst thing that a Man can consume.

If you want hollow cheeks, stop drinking water. Only drink half a cup a day, at most. Most food has a good amount of water in it already, so drinking anymore is a huge looksminn and will bloat you. Bodyfat is cope, it's all about low water intake.
men cannot even drink water in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Cristiano88, Growth Plate and 21 others
Drinking under 3liters of water a day is unhealthy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, datboijj and Deleted member 7173
Are you seriously drinking 3 liters a day.jfllll

Anyways hollow cheeks MOGS health to oblivion, it's the only reason I've been ascending lately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Inscol, Dionysus and 6 others
you retard lmao

this will eventually lead to more water retention

• +1
Reactions: Detective, j05, Deleted member 14262 and 33 others
1605702269822-png.909888

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Mateusz74, SteveRogers and 6 others
This is actually pretty true tbh.

I look shredded when i wake up in a dehydrated state, i keep looking shredded for as long as i don't eat or drink, but as soon as i drink that first glass of water i swell up like a balloon ngl.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
butel iq demonstration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Looks234, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

For reference, I have been drinking out of the same water bottle for the past week and still have half of it remaining.
no....you just need to replace the mierals lost like magneisum and pottasum ect..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 10987, SteveRogers and 3 others

I look shredded when i wake up in a dehydrated state, i keep looking shredded for as long as i don't eat or drink, but as soon as i drink that first glass of water i swell up like a balloon ngl.
Based. This advice of highly limiting water intake is only for the serious Looksmaxxers, though.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 9090
Low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Looks234, Deleted member 6785 and 5 others

its all about drinking same amount of water and salt everyday
but being dehydrated still gets u shredded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, sergeant blackpill and toth77
I thought overdosing on water makes you less bloated ?
Bodybuilders use it for show preparation. Massive water intake and lots of cardio with sweating

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 9511
its all about retention u moron. this will work at the beginning because your body is used to alot of water so it flushes it out quickly, but when u give it less water for a like 6+ days your body will retain more of that water then it usually would.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, SteveRogers, IdiAmin and 6 others

damn we are entering new levels of @UtiStic Retardataion like Never seeen beforeeee

Watch out world, their is a new retard in the streets

• +1
Reactions: lethal and Kvailys123
I rarely drink water and my cheeks aren’t hollow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
cope this ... cope that

one word : RETENTION

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
keep drinking your estrogen ''mineral'' filled water goyim

Good luck pissing pearl sized kidney stones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
No you moron dehydration will cause your face to be bloated ffs

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4332, Kristin and 2 others
weird how i have hollow cheeks and drink as much water as i want, also eat whatever the fuck i want.

You know it's over when you prioritize attention over health

JFL @ ur room temperature IQ buddy boyo

Cagen

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, IdiAmin, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
Just lose your collagen and get more bloated through water retention from less water intake theory
Giphy 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Tom2004, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others

High iq post , brb gonna go to the desert for 30 days like Jesus and come back and slay

be careful with water loading

I did it for a few days and since then I wake up almost every night because I have to pee. This never happened before. I have probably damaged something by drinking too much water.

• Woah
Reactions: karbo
I drink about 2 litres of water a day, perfect amount imo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Tom2004 and CokoMleko
i sip at least 6L a day

drinking water is honestly complete cope. Just drink when you feel thirsty and thats all.

be careful with water loading

I did it for a few days and since then I wake up almost every night because I have to pee. This never happened before. I have probably damaged something by drinking too much water.
you depleted copper and vitamin c which is necessary to control the anti diuretic hormone.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
you depleted copper and vitamin c which is necessary to control the anti diuretic hormone.
I eat enough vit c, and I had to piss almost every night sometimes two times, since a year. I dont think its that.

I eat enough vit c, and I had to piss almost every night sometimes two times, since a year. I dont think its that.
well its just a thought broCEL

Dry fasting is the best looksmax

just starve

This is the average IQ of people on this website. Some of you retards actually get surgery, and fucking STEROID advice from people like OP. JFL.

Mods needs to really delete and ban these guys who try to get reacts and attention from their wannabe edgy forum personalities

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
does salt help with water retention? what other things should one do to reduce it?

not drinking water is idiotic

You retards

If you have a big event, start drinking water 2 days before the event at least 3L each day

Then on the day you stop drinking water and your face will look very lean

• +1
Reactions: karbo and SteveRogers
Also potassium reduces bloat so eat bananas

coffee also helps

Mods needs to really delete and ban these guys who try to get reacts and attention from their wannabe edgy forum personalities
This thread is not a joke. It's how I got my semi-hollow cheeks as seen in my Avi. It's not safe, sure, but it's legit

you cant look perma lean tbh. doing a water flush so you can look good on a certain event is possible by limiting food intake and overdosing on water for 1-2 days, then cutting it out altogether

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Chad drinks when he's thirsty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and delusionalretard
you cant look perma lean tbh. doing a water flush so you can look good on a certain event is possible by limiting food intake and overdosing on water for 1-2 days, then cutting it out altogether
high IQ post tbh

very unlike you