Ways to increase appetite

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I always lose my appetite 2 weeks into my bulk, then i have to resort to icecream and protein shakes. Wish I had a consistent high appetite.

Can u guys list some ways to increase appetite. I might start pinning vit b12. Mk 677 apparently makes u bloated so its a big nono.

@looxmakser49 @Cares @penis3

I always lose my appetite 2 weeks into my bulk, then i have to resort to icecream and protein shakes. Wish I had a consistent high appetite.

Can u guys list some ways to increase appetite. I might start pinning vit b12. Mk 677 apparently makes u bloated so its a big nono.

@looxmakser49 @Cares @penis3
There's something called Apetamin, it increases your appetite.Now give me rep please :)

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 5393
mk 667

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joel17 and Deleted member 5393
eat less fiber, eat frequent meals that are fast digesting and eat a piece of fruit in between meals to stimulate appetite. some say changing the size of your bowl/plate can trick you into thinking you’re eating less. also don’t drink lots of water when eating because it will take up too much room in your stomach & don’t eat slow digesting foods or foods that tend to bloat you specifically.

eating something savory and then something sweet helps get the meals down

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Also move all the time somehow, don't sit around, walk at a slow pace as much as possible, this raises metabolism and overall calorie need
Snake diet did a video on it, snake walking