ways to widen alar base?

D

Deleted member 64064

Jova's hurricussy is tight and delicious
My nose is narrow which makes my midface look long. I have a ~1.0 midface ratio, 46 degree eye to mouth. I'd prefer a more compact midface but CCW will only get me so much, and even so, my midface looks longer than most people of similar phenotype to me with likely similar ratios, but they have wider noses that are more triangular, widening at the bottom, which looks more aesthetic. How can I widen my alar base? I've considered MSE, but that will feminize my cheekbones (anterior projection) in addition to potentially causing asymmetry and giving an unnatural shape to my alveolar ridge. There's also OBO but I just can't and won't be getting that, for many obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and heightmaxxing
le bumperino

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
bump

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
also to add, I don't have a pinched tip or anything like that, it's just small horizontally

MSE is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64064
MSE is the way to go
That's what I thought for a while, but I intend to get FME, and I feel MSE's results can look unnatural with aggressive expansion. My zygos are also already effeminate (vertically tall), and I wouldn't want additional anterior projection.