Ways your parents genes gave you good and bad features?

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
For example me - Dad: Chad jaw-line, hunter eye area, no balding, amazing zygos, sunken cheeks, wide frame, overall low inhib look but skinny, bad mental health

Mum: poor maxilla growth, extremely fast metabolism (can't gain weight), short, good skin, low bf despite eating alot

Which one of your parents gave you lifefuel, and the other that is the source of your suifuels?

Last edited:
My dad gave me good jaw and zygos. I have my moms nose but a better version or hers. But not as good as my dads. Eyes i have my moms.

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
I look pretty much nothing like my parents tbh.
I have great zygos. Theirs are pure dog shit.
They have strong chins, I barely have one lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and sorrowfulsad
I look pretty much nothing like my parents tbh.
I have great zygos. Theirs are pure dog shit.
They have strong chins, I barely have one lmao.
would you rather have good zygos or good chin?

not bad eye area, good hair genetics, tall. thats about it lmao

I got my pretty looks from my mom

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and EthnicelAscension
Both of my parents have a long midface and big nose, so I could have gotten those traits from either. What's weird is I ended up with a caveman brow ridge (which I had shaved down), which neither of my parents have. Must have skipped a generation or two. I got lighter skin from my mother and my height from the father.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Mom: Recessed chin, recessed Jaw, Wide nose, Short (1m 52cm). Green eyes.

Dad: Manlet (1m 71cm), Balding, Normal frame. Green eyes, Decent eye area.

I inherited the following:
-recessed jaw
-Recessed chin
-Manlet
-Normal frame (Wide hips though)

-Decent eye area.

• So Sad
Reactions: Joyride
Moms genes ruined me

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and SikKunt
bad mental health

giphy.gif

amazing zygos
poor maxilla growth
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Grandpa gave me his big nose, father gave me his big face and mother gave me her eyes.

Somehow it's not over for me.

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and BigBoy
zygos tbh, chin is actually pretty easy to fix with surgery
Yea i would say jaw and cheekbones are more important then chin for facial attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Dad is 186 cm, wide frame, big nose, brown eyes, black hair, dark skin
Mom is 167 cm, very skinny, light eyes/hair/skin,

I am 173 cm, skinny, framecel, bloated, big nose, no chin, light eyes/brown hair

• So Sad
From mom
+white skin
-thin and dry skin
+wide palate
+zygos
-short skull
-skinny neck
+thick eyebrows
-emotional intelligence
+high density hair
- wide hips
+good nose

from dad:
-narrow shoulders
-bulgy eyes
-short arms
-long torso
-narrow ribcage
-height
+logical thinking
+good calves
+small waist
+veiny hands

• So Sad
Reactions: Joyride
Thankfully I got nothing from my father except balding and short sightedness. Facially look like my mother, I inherited tallness from her, but my ectomorph frame rather resembles my maternal grandfather. Sadly I got his limp thin hair too, instead of inheriting my mother's full thick head of hair.

Both of my parents are in the range of gracile-atlanto med. So all the good and bad features i have are basically textbook med pheno.

Ok copecel

Says the nigga who claimed Johny Depp had a bad eye area, if he has bad eyes by your defintion then your saying your eye are mogs his. Dumbcel

Says the nigga who claimed Johny Depp had a bad eye area, if he has bad eyes by your defintion then your saying your eye are mogs his. Dumbcel
My eye area does mog his.
And yes he had SHIT EYE AREA YOU COPING FAG.
I do not want to argue this topic again go cry somewhere else with your eye area BS

My eye area does mog his.
And yes he had SHIT EYE AREA YOU COPING FAG.
I do not want to argue this topic again go cry somewhere else with your eye area BS

Of course you don't want to argue anymore because you know you lost because your clueless about looks theory, also it just proves how bad you are at rating eye area. Keep coping srs. Dumbcel

Of course you don't want to argue anymore because you know you lost because your clueless about looks theory, also it just proves how bad you are at rating eye area. Keep coping srs
You sound like that faggot Horseface.
"mUh EyE AreA" what an absolute fag. I've noticed that most here agree that lower third is more important.
I honestly despise you clueless fucks who think they know more about this.
Start tying the rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You sound like that faggot Horseface.
"mUh EyE AreA" what an absolute fag. I've noticed that most here agree that lower third is more important.
I honestly despise you clueless fucks who think they know more about this.
Start tying the rope.
You can't mesure looks that way, I never claimed lower third or eye area is more important. Everything matters. Furthermore when you say you know anything about looks theory every statement gets devaluated by you being clueless enough to think Johny Depp has a bad eye area. Dumbcel srs.

You can't mesure looks that way
What way?
I never claimed lower third or eye area is more important.
You said I shouldn't be here due to my decent eye area, meaning eye are is of large importance in whether or not a foid is attracted to you.
Lower third is most important
no lower third isn't most important
And you did claim eye area is more important.
Furthermore when you say you know anything about looks theory every statement gets devaluated by you being clueless enough to think Johny Depp has a bad eye area.
He has bad eye area. Done.
Dumbcel srs.
Fagcel ded srs ngl tbh

• +1
What way?

You said I shouldn't be here due to my decent eye area, meaning eye are is of large importance in whether or not a foid is attracted to you.

And you did claim eye area is more important.

He has bad eye area. Done.

Fagcel ded srs ngl tbh
You are retarded jfl @ your pathetic attempt at putting words in my mouth, read everything I've said again. I know perfectly well what I've said

You can't mesure looks that way, I never claimed lower third or eye area is more important. Everything matters. Furthermore when you say you know anything about looks theory every statement gets devaluated by you being clueless enough to think Johny Depp has a bad eye area. Dumbcel srs.

• JFL
From mom: thin wrists, small hands, possibly small dick, short height, bad teeth, close set small eyes
From dad: large nose, bad FWHR, bad skin, narrow shoulders, skinny

Good traits of mom are a short midface, small nose
Good traits of dad are eyebrows, eyes and somewhat height (6'1)

People say I look like my dad but I don't see it tbh. My midface is longer and overall more feminine than his. I have a lorger nose than him, a rounder face, closer set narrower eyes.
All the good traits were inherited to my sister. She's 172cm while I'm only 180cm as a male. An 8 cm discrepancy between sister and brother is small. She has a small nose, good midface and she has wider shoulders and thicker wrists than me.

If my parents were still together they'd definitely look like an above average couple for their age.
I don't know why my face grew so wrong. Why my midface is so long ruining the whole harmony.

You would't be here if that was true
Here you said that I wouldn't be here if I truly had a decent eye area, meaning it is of vast importance.

Then I said this.
Lower third is most important stop coping
Easy fix and no lower third isn't most important
Then you replied saying Lower third isn't the most important, by that you were indirectly saying that eye area is actually the most important right?

I never claimed lower third or eye area is more important. Everything matters.
Then you say this to wiggle your ass out of this whole thing, Of course everything matters you dickhead, I never said otherwise. My point is that Lower third is the most important factor in whether or not a face is considered attractive, and thus more important than eye area.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Joyride
My dad is subhuman, framelet, norwooded to hell at 26 yrs old and 5’4

My mum mogged most girls in India, she was stunning in her 20’s and has aged well

This is me

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Enlil, RAITEIII, FailedNormie and 2 others
all my subhuman features are from my father jfl, literally everysingle one

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Here you said that I wouldn't be here if I truly had a decent eye area, meaning it is of vast importance.

Then I said this.

Then you replied saying Lower third isn't the most important, by that you were indirectly saying that eye area is actually the most important right?

Then you say this to wiggle your ass out of this whole thing, Of course everything matters you dickhead, I never said otherwise. My point is that Lower third is the most important factor in whether or not a face is considered attractive, and thus more important than eye area.

By saying lower third isn't most important, im not indirectly saying eye area is most important. Thats just you misinterpreting me to strengthen your own crappy arguments. When I said lower third isn't most important I meant in the way that it doesn't hold more importance than anything else as a rule, since you can't mesure looks that way.

Again your putting words in my mouth by paraphrasing what you think i indirectly said, wich I didn't even say.

Dumbcel

By saying lower third isn't most important, im not indirectly saying eye area is most important. Thats just you misinterpreting me to strengthen your own crappy arguments. When I said lower third isn't most important I meant in the way that it doesn't hold more importance than anything else as a rule, since you can't mesure looks that way.

Again your putting words in my mouth by paraphrasing what you think i indirectly said, wich I didn't even say.

Dumbcel
Ok copecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and HereForReasons
dad prod: metabolism, bone structure, strenght, blue eyes, no hairloss, very big scull, 1.80m tall
dad cons: glasses, depression, easily addicted, drugs etc

mom pros: good metabolism, blue eyes, strong for a woman, no hairloss in family, 1.70m tall
mom cons: jew nose, easily addictive, depressed, drugs etc

i dont do drugs and im not depressed and got apart from the jew nose all the good genes from my family

dad prod: metabolism, bone structure, strenght, blue eyes, no hairloss, very big scull, 1.80m tall
dad cons: glasses, depression, easily addicted, drugs etc

mom pros: good metabolism, blue eyes, strong for a woman, no hairloss in family, 1.70m tall
mom cons: jew nose, easily addictive, depressed, drugs etc

i dont do drugs and im not depressed and got apart from the jew nose all the good genes from my family
i see no major flaws listed here lol. jew nose could easily be fixed with a rhino in turkey

i see no major flaws listed here lol. jew nose could easily be fixed with a rhino in turkey
yea i forgot about my big forehead i got from my mom but i can easily hide it with my hair. apart from my nose im pretty happy with my genes

yea i forgot about my big forehead i got from my mom but i can easily hide it with my hair. apart from my nose im pretty happy with my genes
Well why the fuck are you on this site then faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
both of mine are morbidly obese, recessed ogres with bug eyes and zero good features whatsoever. I'm honestly blessed when you compare me to them.

how tall are you dude? and how tall is your mom? also why do you have headphones on in the shower?
I’m just over 5’7
My mum is like 5’1-2
I was listening to tunes while having a shave lol

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I’m just over 5’7
My mum is like 5’1-2
I was listening to tunes while having a shave lol

Ah alright dude .

Fucking hell tho If I don't grow taller I will be eternally angry at my height being stunted because If your father is 5 foot 4 and your mom is five foot 2 then that means that you have grown 2.5 inches taller than your calculated adult height which would be 5.458333 feet tall acording to the mid parental method my dad is 6 foot 1 and my mom is the same height as yours so my calculated height is 5 foot .83333 and I am 5 foot 9 mid day height meaning that I have actually just wrote this for no fucking reason what so ever because my growth plates are open and I have grown a centimeter in less than a month. but still you are 3 inches taller than your dad and I am not so I hope to reach that much taller than my dad bro. You seem pretty high T to me what was your growth pattern like dude?

• +1
Ah alright dude .

Fucking hell tho If I don't grow taller I will be eternally angry at my height being stunted because If your father is 5 foot 4 and your mom is five foot 2 then that means that you have grown 2.5 inches taller than your calculated adult height which would be 5.458333 feet tall acording to the mid parental method my dad is 6 foot 1 and my mom is the same height as yours so my calculated height is 5 foot .83333 and I am 5 foot 9 mid day height meaning that I have actually just wrote this for no fucking reason what so ever because my growth plates are open and I have grown a centimeter in less than a month. but still you are 3 inches taller than your dad and I am not so I hope to reach that much taller than my dad bro. You seem pretty high T to me what was your growth pattern like dude?
Yeh I just turned 20 as well tbh I’m happy I reached 5’7 cus I’d have most likely been fucked. Any shorter not even my face could save me from my manletism, I grew half an inch the last 6 months, so there’s still hope for me but I’m defo not gonna reach 5’8. How old are you btw, if you’re under 18 you could reach 6’.

Yeh basically I was never always this high t looking. My face developed hard the last 12 months, it just got more robust in general. I grew a jaw and the cheekbones lol and neck training did a lot tbh. Me looking like this along with short height in school meant I was basically incel for most of school

1st pic was taken exactly a year ago lol

They say the whole "You get baldness from your maternal grandfather" thing is a myth. I don't know whether it is or not. But I am bald, and my maternal grandfather was bald.

Incidentally, my maternal grandfather almost wasn't my maternal grandfather. My maternal grandmother didn't really like him. But her parents forced her to be with him because he was a good man. My maternal grandmother actually wanted to be with this college basketballer. And before she married my maternal grandfather, the college basketballer actually got my grandmother pregnant. And that's why my aunt doesn't look much like my mom.

Yeh I just turned 20 as well tbh I’m happy I reached 5’7 cus I’d have most likely been fucked. Any shorter not even my face could save me from my manletism, I grew half an inch the last 6 months, so there’s still hope for me but I’m defo not gonna reach 5’8. How old are you btw, if you’re under 18 you could reach 6’.

Yeh basically I was never always this high t looking. My face developed hard the last 12 months, it just got more robust in general. I grew a jaw and the cheekbones lol and neck training did a lot tbh. Me looking like this along with short height in school meant I was basically incel for most of school
View attachment 74474View attachment 74475
1st pic was taken exactly a year ago lol

wtf you legit went from looking kinda incel to chadpreet.

I am 16 dude hopefully my current growth rate continues or faster or I "aid" it but even then I will grow about 6 cm meaning I will be 5 foot 11 by the end of the year and taller than that next year hopefully.

have you see your frame grow during that time too?

• +1