Ways your parents genes gave you good and bad features?

wtf you legit went from looking kinda incel to chadpreet.

I am 16 dude hopefully my current growth rate continues or I "aid" it then I will grow about 6 cm meaning I will be 5 foot 11 by the end of the year and taller than that next year hopefully.

have you see your frame grow during that time too?
Yeh if you do the heightmaxxing stuff from here, plus good nutrition, sleep and generally good lifestyle in general you’ll reach that height. I honestly can’t tell if my frame grew from 19-20, but that’s because I went gym between these ages. Obviously I’m noticeably wider than before but It’s most likely muscle not bone.
Life fuel for you tho, my frame grew a lot from 16-19. T shirts that were oversized for when I was 16 I couldn’t even put on when I was 19. They were that tight. Plus it would’ve been all bone gains not muscle because I was skinny aged 19

Dad- Blue eyes, high IQ
Mom - long nose, high metabolism
Both: height, mentalcel
Yeh I just turned 20 as well tbh I’m happy I reached 5’7 cus I’d have most likely been fucked. Any shorter not even my face could save me from my manletism, I grew half an inch the last 6 months, so there’s still hope for me but I’m defo not gonna reach 5’8. How old are you btw, if you’re under 18 you could reach 6’.

Yeh basically I was never always this high t looking. My face developed hard the last 12 months, it just got more robust in general. I grew a jaw and the cheekbones lol and neck training did a lot tbh. Me looking like this along with short height in school meant I was basically incel for most of school
View attachment 74474View attachment 74475
1st pic was taken exactly a year ago lol
Your PSL has risen by a solid 2 in just a year holy shit. What did you do other than lift? Inject?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Yeh if you do the heightmaxxing stuff from here, plus good nutrition, sleep and generally good lifestyle in general you’ll reach that height. I honestly can’t tell if my frame grew from 19-20, but that’s because I went gym between these ages. Obviously I’m noticeably wider than before but It’s most likely muscle not bone.
Life fuel for you tho, my frame grew a lot from 16-19. T shirts that were oversized for when I was 16 I couldn’t even put on when I was 19. They were that tight. Plus it would’ve been all bone gains not muscle because I was skinny aged 19

legit life fuel since my shoulder end to shoulder end width is 19 inches. do you know how much inches I can add to my shoulders with muscle if my clavicles don't get wider?.

Personally I’m not sure, I never measured my shoulders pregymcelling, but right now they’re just above 19 inches. I reckon I could squeeze out half an inch natty esp cus I have good shoulder muscle insertions @FatJattMofo

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
For example me - Dad: Chad jaw-line, hunter eye area, no balding, amazing zygos, sunken cheeks, wide frame, overall low inhib look but skinny, bad mental health

Mum: poor maxilla growth, extremely fast metabolism (can't gain weight), short, good skin, low bf despite eating alot

Which one of your parents gave you lifefuel, and the other that is the source of your suifuels?
I inherited my dad’s big forehead. Fuck.
Also, why is your dad Chad?

I’m Balding, shit eyes, super shitty nose, all from my dad.

Well why the fuck are you on this site then faggot
to looksmax obviously. theres other stuff like skincare, hairmaxing and gymcelling. since im on this site i got approached much more by woman than before

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 1680
Dad- Blue eyes, high IQ
Mom - long nose, high metabolism
Both: height, mentalcel

Your PSL has risen by a solid 2 in just a year holy shit. What did you do other than lift? Inject?
Nah lol I never injected although I tried to increase my t levels as much as possible naturally, pretty sure most of it would’ve been late puberty + leaning down, neck training was big

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Both my parents gave me a fucked up nose. So glad im getting rhino soon.

From mom
+white skin
-thin and dry skin
+wide palate
+zygos
-short skull
-skinny neck
+thick eyebrows
-emotional intelligence
+high density hair
- wide hips
+good nose

from dad:
-narrow shoulders
-bulgy eyes
-short arms
-long torso
-narrow ribcage
-height
+logical thinking
+good calves
+small waist
+veiny hands
Long torso is good

My entire face is the source of my suicfuel tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I guess smallish hands + feet lengthwise and shortish arm length. Hands were around 7.25 inch last I checked but they've grown recently so might be average or above now. Shoe size is 9 to 9.5 UK. Wingspan is equal to my height @72 inches but I've very broad shoulders so more length there than in arms. But I can increase it to 74 inch I reckon.

Long torso is good
long torso short legs is subhuman if thats what you mean. long torso long legs is obviously good cuz it means tall and in good proportion assuming you are also wide
but long legs medium torso is ideal

As for good features, athletically gifted, mutant strength, broad shoulders, great facial structure, high intellect, young skin, large penis, amazing teeth. Bunch of other stuff. Though I fucked a lot of that up due to mental health but am now fixing it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
It is possible to have poor maxilla and good zygos at the same time

dad prod: metabolism, bone structure, strenght, blue eyes, no hairloss, very big scull, 1.80m tall
dad cons: glasses, depression, easily addicted, drugs etc

mom pros: good metabolism, blue eyes, strong for a woman, no hairloss in family, 1.70m tall
mom cons: jew nose, easily addictive, depressed, drugs etc

i dont do drugs and im not depressed and got apart from the jew nose all the good genes from my family
You're parents are 1. 80 and 1.70 and you're 1.76?

Good:

- height (Both)
- No wrinkles (Both)
- Cheek bones (Mum)
- Full lips (Mum)
- Little to no buccal fat (Mum)
- Long, sleder limbs (Mum)
- Good facial hair (Dad)
- Hooded eyes / brow ridge (Dad)
- Fast metabolism (Mum)
- Excellent teeth / wide palate (Mum)
- High submental (Mum)

Bad:

- Balding / hair loss (Mum)
- Narrow shoulders (Dad)
- Weak frame (Both)
- Poor infraorbitals / scleral show (Dad)
- NCT (Dad)
- Tiny neck (Dad)
- Tiny wrists (Mum)
- Overal weak facial structure / mandible (Both)
- Depression / anxiety (Both)

-almost all of my face is from my mother
-except my nose from my father
-dark hair color from both parents
-my skin color is in between my father’s white European coloring and my mother’s tan/brown
-Shit colored eyes from mom, my dad has green eyes, if only I lucked out just a bit more 😭
-height from my mother’s side
-frame/physique/muscle building capabilities from my father
-slightly short legs from my father’s mannerism Lmaoo

Overall a very good combination, but could’ve been OP if I had my father’s skin color and eye color, then I would’ve had something similar to a North Atlantid phenotype (white skin, black hair, green eyes). Should be grateful nonetheless.

It is possible to have poor maxilla and good zygos at the same time
Of course you can have good zygos with bad maxilla but he said amazing zygos, i doubt someone could have perfect zygos with bad maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
Dad:
+hooded eyes
+top tier browridge
+compact midface
+low set eyebrows
-earlobes
Mum:
+light blue eyes
+not recessed maxilla
+tall genes in her family (my dad is like 5'7, my mom 5'9 and I'm 6'1)
+almost no balding in her family (her dad was like 65 and nw1)
-low cheekbones

i got the worst from each and none of the good ones

I only got the bad features ded srs

idk my parents. i was found stray in street and a bbc black man pimp caught me and raised me as his son.

I look pretty much nothing like my parents tbh.
I have great zygos. Theirs are pure dog shit.
They have strong chins, I barely have one lmao.

Looks like this is the thread where people find out that mum cheated on dad. Or that they're adopted :feelsgah:

Got everybad trait from my parents ffs.
Except height.

Only good trait dad got is height which I did not inherit, instead he have me permanent nw2 hairline, shit zygos, recessed chin. Thank god my mum has really good features which I inherited in some manner

Strong jawline good zygos good chin cheekbones high set but good good lips hunter eyes great maxilla good hairline but bad hair type hybrid between wavy and curly and so frizzy and hard to find perfect style above average palate 10 teeth I think good collagen wide chest good dick strong brow ridge and philtrum is small bad features like I said bad hair type but easy to fix big hooked oversized nose but easily fixable when I turn 18 I will undergo rhinoplasty it cost 2000-5000 but I get to do it free as in my country the army cosmetics especially teeth and nose are the best their paid much more and allowed to work on civilians but guess what with military parents your military health insurance covers the procedure lol my mom got it and it was a real life changer and I have crocked teeth but guess what my cousin is literally a celebrity status dentist especially in hollywood smile and that shit although I'm like 15% body fat my bone structure is good but still might need to change that and assymetry is slightly obvious in picture and uneven cheeks but not too uneven just a bit still bothers me and I'm a manlet but tattoos scars and my style really helped lol men and women are stupid and hypocrites I noticed when your a asshole but cool and tough you can get away with anything even if your a subhuman ape your strength and popularity helps you but looks in the end truimph unless your manny Pacquiao that fucker got adriana lima crushing on him I guess have masculine fighter hunter face and body of just be a real fighter hunter works

Strong jawline good zygos good chin cheekbones high set but good good lips hunter eyes great maxilla good hairline but bad hair type hybrid between wavy and curly and so frizzy and hard to find perfect style above average palate 10 teeth I think good collagen wide chest good dick strong brow ridge and philtrum is small bad features like I said bad hair type but easy to fix big hooked oversized nose but easily fixable when I turn 18 I will undergo rhinoplasty it cost 2000-5000 but I get to do it free as in my country the army cosmetics especially teeth and nose are the best their paid much more and allowed to work on civilians but guess what with military parents your military health insurance covers the procedure lol my mom got it and it was a real life changer and I have crocked teeth but guess what my cousin is literally a celebrity status dentist especially in hollywood smile and that shit although I'm like 15% body fat my bone structure is good but still might need to change that and assymetry is slightly obvious in picture and uneven cheeks but not too uneven just a bit still bothers me and I'm a manlet but tattoos scars and my style really helped lol men and women are stupid and hypocrites I noticed when your a asshole but cool and tough you can get away with anything even if your a subhuman ape your strength and popularity helps you but looks in the end truimph unless your manny Pacquiao that fucker got adriana lima crushing on him I guess have masculine fighter hunter face and body of just be a real fighter hunter works

fucking hell mate go on and write a scientific journal

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov