We finally HTN?

BrachyBoneMogger

BrachyBoneMogger

Luminary
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Posts
4,633
Reputation
4,288
🤔🤔🤔
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2364.png
    IMG_2364.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2199.png
    IMG_2199.png
    660.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: God_Fearing_Virgin, literallytaxidriver, mullatobonemasher and 2 others
You're genetically blessed since your skull structure looks developed
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and BrachyBoneMogger
Yeah finally mhtn respect
 
  • +1
Reactions: browgi27 and BrachyBoneMogger
Yeah lhtn

Side not as good as front tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, mullatobonemasher and thundence
mirin :BASED:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger and truefoidslayerpqoqo
hmtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger and truefoidslayerpqoqo
Defo lhtn but kinda uncanny still looking good bro DWBI
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
Well you look like you've had botox large lips and so on like your masculine and feminine at the same time but it's very good id say
What is DWBI?
 
yeah yours is decent but you have the same redness under eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
this guy claims hes a top 5% facially, I guess I should geomaxx to taiwan and delude myself im not a fat graft victim but a chad instead.
nah hes a copper also usses harsh light so we cant see his real skin quality
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger and Tool
this guy claims hes a top 5% facially, I guess I should geomaxx to taiwan and delude myself im not a fat graft victim but a chad instead.
He looks better now than that pic
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tool
i would say lmtn cause ur a fraud and kys
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and BrachyBoneMogger
hmtn orbital of a doom
 
  • +1
Reactions: user56734412, try2beme and BrachyBoneMogger
Well you look like you've had botox large lips and so on like your masculine and feminine at the same time but it's very good id say
So it's uncanny and "very good" at the same time?

Beg you pardon? Can you just kill yourself retard gray?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
You look great brother, and yes you resemble Aesthetics Awaiting a little bit but that doesn't mean ur bad looking lmao, you just look like a hyper looksmaxxed version of him :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
yoo TikTok boy I know you
I think you are defo htn , your gonions are good but you look like a blockhead so try shrink ur massaters for angularity
and if I was you I’d dye eyelashes and eyebrows black for sure
And ofc the hair on ur head to match it
and get that sit off ur forehead ur overall fwhr is already too wide
Having a fringe makes it even worse + it’s immature asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
this guy claims hes a top 5% facially, I guess I should geomaxx to taiwan and delude myself im not a fat graft victim but a chad instead.
I dont think he has ever claimed top 5% facially, and fat grafting defo improved him, but he needs another session + other shit done. But as much as I've heard he slays so who cares.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
yoo TikTok boy I know you
I think you are defo htn , your gonions are good but you look like a blockhead so try shrink ur massaters for angularity
and if I was you I’d dye eyelashes and eyebrows black for sure
And ofc the hair on ur head to match it
and get that sit off ur forehead ur overall fwhr is already too wide
Having a fringe makes it even worse + it’s immature asf
Black eyebrows look strange on me I’ve already tried
 
I dont think he has ever claimed top 5% facially, and fat grafting defo improved him, but he needs another session + other shit done. But as much as I've heard he slays so who cares.
Being top 5% facially isn’t even good lol I’d say l mtn is top 5%
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
Being top 5% facially isn’t even good lol I’d say l mtn is top 5%
LMAO the average guy is top 5% facially? :lul:

That's like saying 6ft3 isn't top tier height because the average guy is 6ft3...

I like the drive to improve but lets not be delusional, MTN is like top 40% and thats being generous tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
Black eyebrows look strange on me I’ve already tried
Same with me this is my eyebrows I use the darkest shade of brunette now and they look pretty much black but not to the point where they look fake yk what I mean
Also I love ur TikTok videos brah I follow you crazy seeing u on here (although ur open about being on forums )
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4205.png
    IMG_4205.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
LMAO the average guy is top 5% facially? :lul:

That's like saying 6ft3 isn't top tier height because the average guy is 6ft3...

I like the drive to improve but lets not be delusional, MTN is like top 40% and thats being generous tbh.
Idk every guy I see irl is recessed and fat ong it’s too 5 - 10%
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
OP Htn?
2
Replies
59
Views
298
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
chiggerbite87
Replies
2
Views
48
chiggerbite87
chiggerbite87
αяєѕση
Replies
7
Views
83
G3r9n
G3r9n
S
Replies
19
Views
170
mightypiglet
mightypiglet
LittlePoopypants
Replies
20
Views
127
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top