@we_chillingfosho vs @MakinitHappenReturn (brutal yikes)

Dude you are narcy af that’s why they’re doing this to you. I legit cannot comprehend humans thinking makinithappen mogs you

@MakinItHappenReturn MOGS TO SUICIDE :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Dude you are narcy af that’s why they’re doing this to you. I legit cannot comprehend humans thinking makinithappen mogs you

You're so misguided by a couple of shitty selfies in shitty lighting by a shitty selfie camera on a shitty android plastic phone from China

Lowest IQ retard I've ever met

It's apparent when we look at the videos I am HTN irl and MTN on camera. For anyone that wasnt a spastic on his alt account trying to troll.

Gestapo! :LOL:

bro im ngl even if he was 5'9 that face is chadlite tier you cant go wrong with that colouring and contrast unless youre facially deformed
Salute my guy. Hit it right on the head

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
2190507_E828A3EC-A90E-42EE-A923-5D1FB7486A7B.jpeg
Gettyimages 1305153446 612x612
ASingleManMilanPremieresyb4lac8zszl
Bizkaiatalent 15

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
@Korea When are you making a evisceration thread on this frauding narcissistic normie? :lul: We need to see his ego get destroyed

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
@Korea When are you making a evisceration thread on this frauding narcissistic normie? :lul: We need to see his ego get destroyed
I might lol.

Gonna see how this Mog Battle goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I might lol.

Gonna see how this Mog Battle goes.
actually do it
its very interesting
but how you will do it tho if most his pics are edited

• +1
Reactions: Korea
actually do it
its very interesting
but how you will do it tho if most his pics are edited
That's my dillema.

This fucker frauds so hard, but that's just more the reason to eviserate.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 13332
Rate me here. Probably closest to real-life while still being distorted

MTN right?

View attachment 1544946
distortion concept living rent free in your head now lol, questioning the madness

2747753_gjdqre.jpg

used to make me laugh back in 2020 when you lost your mind under a lockdown over distorted images of your own self.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and ROTTING
@gamma @Preston @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @Mrinfinityx @TopzCat1 @koalendo @ropemax @Hollywood @TeenAscender @Biiyo03 @Patient A @Impolite @ForeverRecession @Enfant terrible
Damn looks like I have a lot of drama to catch up on. Where do I even begin...

Damn looks like I have a lot of drama to catch up on. Where do I even begin...
Long story short. @MakinItHappenReturn got mogged again.....surprising right!.....no..not really

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
both in the Average bracket in their prime tbh (normie or htn idk)

Long story short. @MakinItHappenReturn got mogged again.....surprising right!.....no..not really
MakinItHappen looks like that type.of guy that I would.beat to deat and skin afterwards , iust for his nacry UGLY ass face , you.mog him , there's 0 discussion

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
2730928 2730901 photo 2022 02 07 19 20 01

Why is everyone saying you’re 6’2? I thought you were 6’6. Which thread is that coming from?

Shirtless biscuit eating tea drinking titty boy gets mogged by yours truly. @MakinItHappenReturn that's what you look like next to me rofl. Stay in your lane biatch. @Salludon @Amnesia @triggered @SubhumanCurrycel @subhuman incel @aBetterMii @OldVirgin @LooksOverAll @Korea @House Lannister @Octillionaire3 @realklay11 @Mewton
We is chilling

Is a club slayer he has a good enough psl but what you fuckers don’t understand is that it’s all about SMV that’s what we need to rate he would slay like mad in clubs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You know you mog and you should not even post it ;p

I really don't understand , how can some users say that objectively gl 6'6 guy gets mogged by some bloated recessed curry pajeet , I really don't understand this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You know you mog and you should not even post it ;p

He doesn't

We is chilling

Is a club slayer he has a good enough psl but what you fuckers don’t understand is that it’s all about SMV that’s what we need to rate he would slay like mad in clubs

He doesn't mog whatsoever :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back