Weight gain / Bulking from 5'10 123LB to 150LB

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
I am pretty skinny and have a narrow face. Have high cheekbones, good jaw/ eyebrow ridge and good bones in general.

One thing that I don't like is my longer narrow face. Is a 25LB weight gain going to get widen my face giving me more fwhr and should I expect more hooding on eyes due to fat gain. Here is a pic of me looking down.
New1

his cheeks are too slim, he should gain weight
that pic was at 123-125lb, now at 135-139. Very close to 140lb. Going to get to 150 just to see how i look tho.

I look so much better and healthier. my cheeks aren't as sunken in. now i just got to find the perfect weight that gives me max aesthetics with sex appeal. rlly just tryna max out my sex appeal rn.

Grow your neck bro looks very skinny and why would you wanna gain weight and hide your bones

Grow your neck bro looks very skinny and why would you wanna gain weight and hide your bones
yea ik showing bones are good for aesthetics and all but im just tryna appeal to the majority. being too skinny looks weird and i don't wanna look like a twink the rest of my life. my bones and jawline are prominent at 140lb so i think im fine. do u know if the neck widens as u gain weight/fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48202
yea ik showing bones are good for aesthetics and all but im just tryna appeal to the majority. being too skinny looks weird and i don't wanna look like a twink the rest of my life. my bones and jawline are prominent at 140lb so i think im fine. do u know if the neck widens as u gain weight/fat?
also when i look at old pics at 123lb i look way too gaunt and sick. now i look healthier and my face isnt as sunken in

Ur neck can widen as you gain fat and u can also train it and it will add balance to the face and make you look more masculine
IMG 1972

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777