Weight loss and Lifting

B

bratan005

Banned

TL;DR: If you try to looksmax for girls as an incel, be ready to be disappointed. Just get to a point where you feel comfortable and if you like lifting, lift, but don't delude yourself, you'll be alone forever.

---

4 months of eating 500 cals worth of chicken and nuts and fasting for days, going from fapping 3 times per day to 0 times per 4 months, falling asleep and having mild hallucinations (hearing my name being called, seeing some flares randomly), being tired 24/7 but only being able to sleep 4 hours per night due to starvation adrenaline, etc.

just to end up losing 60 pounds of fat and going from invisible virgin to invisible virgin

---

don't believe the leanmaxxing stupid threads. chad can slay at 20% bf because if your bones are fucking huge, they wont just fucking be invisible until you hit that magical 10% bf or whatever. you can see if you bones are good even before being low bf. people that say otherwise have bad bones or have never leanmaxxed in their life

pictures are very cherrypicked and some have even been faked for whatever reason

---

now im back to gaining and lifting. i dont eat like shit but i eat way more than before, probably because my hormones are all fucked up.

literally

you know how we used to say men need to diet and exercise and women just need to not be fat? well, turns out, that doesnt even matter anymore. Women can be AS FAT as they WANT and theyll find a chad willing to pump and dump.

WHILE MEN FUCKING STARVE THEMSELVES (JUST LOOK AT FORUMS ON FASTING AND KETO AND SUCH, SEE WHICH GENDER YOU SEE MORE OF), INJECT ROIDS AND OTHER HORMONES TO MAYBE GROW 1 INCH, THEY GET INVASIVE SURGERY, THEY LIVE A RESTRICTED LIFE JUST TO MAYBE GET A CHANCE OF FUCKING A -10/10 LANDWHALE WITH 5 BLACK CHILDREN

FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ethnicsmatter, AspiringChad and 2 others
Why the fuck are people like you arround here? It does feel like a lot of mofos arround here are just looking for a reason to LDAR and not improve in any meaningful way.
The lean version of yourself looks better than being fat, just like anybody would look better with some muscle than being skinny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Wannabe6ft2
Why the fuck are people like you arround here? It does feel like a lot of mofos arround here are just looking for a reason to LDAR and not improve in any meaningful way.
The lean version of yourself looks better than being fat, just like anybody would look better with some muscle than being skinny as fuck
LowTierNormie
Instructor

JFL at you thinking I didnt try. I guess me sticking to 500 cals per day + fasting for 4 months is not improving, basically LDARing.

whatever youre doing rn, its turning your brain to mush

if you slay at 10% bf, you slay at 20%

don't believe the leanmaxxing stupid threads. chad can slay at 20% bf because if your bones are fucking huge, they wont just fucking be invisible until you hit that magical 10% bf or whatever. you can see if you bones are good even before being low bf. people that say otherwise have bad bones or have never leanmaxxed in their life