Weird fucking cunt

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
The other day I was at a bus stop

There was this fucking weird guy I dunno what race but some kind of Arab guy early 20s just fucking circling the bus stop whilst smiling

It fucking pissed me off. Why couldn't he just sit still and why the fuck was he smiling it was so annoying

He also had this weird fucking white thing in his mouth I genuinely have no idea what it was I have no idea if it was a vape or what the fuck it was it was like this white plastic tube

So many fucking vapers and middle class hipsters out it's fucking disgusting anyone who vapes, smokes and drinks alcohol needs to be euthanised why should I suffer the consequences of their retardation breathing in their estrogenic poison because they hate themselves and wont be havibg children

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and BrahminBoss
and you didn't say shit to him and then went on .org and angrily typed 5 paragraphs. cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Pikabro, Infinite and 1 other person
and you didn't say shit to him and then went on .org and angrily typed 5 paragraphs. cuck
What would that achieve

A65824A3 B410 43BF 9368 9F0F34FC2C52

Fucking anime avis and Richard Ramirez avis

Anime avi means you're either short or physically weak in some other way so watch animes to live vicariously through the characters and/or you're just generally retarded seeing as all animes are unwatchable meaningless children's cartoons

Richard Ramirez avis/fans is for losers who live in their head and have no real life experience and think they're ard

@Infinite

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, Infinite and Clark69
he was probably just very happy and living in the moment

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww

Anime avi means you're either short or physically weak in some other way so watch animes to live vicariously through the characters and/or you're just generally retarded seeing as all animes are unwatchable meaningless children's cartoons

Richard Ramirez avis/fans is for losers who live in their head and have no real life experience and think they're ard

@Infinite
I am both :love:
Kurapika = Anime + Edgelord (ramirez)

• +1
Reactions: Infinite

@Infinite

69 eachother pair of faggot autists
Hey, you quoted my post twice without me responding, how about an autograph while we're at it, boy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing