bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
My intermolar width is 45mm

My IPD is 65mm
My es ratio is 0.454
My Bizygomatic is 14.3cm

so the ideal Intermolar width is 50mm so about 5mm difference

My inner canthal distance is 27mm, and the ideal is 31-33mm or same size as pfl. so about 5mm difference.

So for not mewing/palate expanding I lost that 5mm that I would've got on my ipd, bizygomatic, jaw, palate.

Even things like my nose, philtrum, infraorbital, zygos got messed up all cause of a 8 degree difference in mandible/maxilla. A bsso/lefort can't even take me back to my original state

I was destined to be a chad but through surgery I shall reach it inshallah.

Plan is to get implants then when invasive surgery is low risk and advanced. I'll get a bsso + modified lefort 3 + modified obo and be the chad I was meant to be.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 30679
Mirin the effort

I think this is a good way, measure yourself, see how you would look if you mewed, chewed. Then plan ur implants accordingly. So for me I would need a +3cm increase in ramus, +3-5mm increase in IPD, 3-5mm increase in bizygomatic, chin needs 8mm which I calculated with a 8deg CCW.

few mm away bruv.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
I think this is a good way, measure yourself, see how you would look if you mewed, chewed. Then plan ur implants accordingly. So for me I would need a +3cm increase in ramus, +3-5mm increase in IPD, 3-5mm increase in bizygomatic, chin needs 8mm which I calculated with a 8deg CCW.
it's not enough to become how you'd look with perfect environment nigga, you think some asian gook gonna ascend hard by doing that even if he's downgrown asf rn? you need to go beyond

it's not enough to become how you'd look with perfect environment nigga, you think some asian gook gonna ascend hard by doing that even if he's downgrown asf rn? you need to go beyond
Well good thing I’m not Asian. My mum is legit Stacy no joke because she mewed, chewed since a child. She even has light green eyes

I was literally meant to be a Chad. That’s why I’m contemplating bimax and implants. So jus gnna go with titanium implants which can be removed, then when the tech is ready I shall get my lefort 3 and obo.

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking and Deleted member 19766