Went onto a nice jog after quite a while

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I was never big into cardio but I decide to go for a jog tbh.
Felt better and had better stamina than I thought.
Tbh helps with my diet and is good to start like that and slowly go back to weight training again.
Fuaaaark hardstyle is do based for sports.
We all gonna make it brahs (until I will get into depression mood again)

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, sergeant blackpill, Prinz Eugen and 2 others
Cardio mogs. It's a great distraction too. And as a bonus you'll lose bloat/weight and get more healthy benefits

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis
I like running, but I have chronic mtss (inner shin splints.)

• So Sad
I like running, but I have chronic mtss (inner shin splints.)
i used to run so fucking much and i got shin splints in middle school, I LOVED RUNNING AND i was literally the fastest nigga in class literally usain balt head ass :feelscry: ever since my shin splints fully recovered its never been the same

• So Sad
Cardio, even walking, helps with dieting. I don't know why. It's just easier to diet when one is doing some cardio.

• +1
i used to run so fucking much and i got shin splints in middle school, I LOVED RUNNING AND i was literally the fastest nigga in class literally usain balt head ass :feelscry: ever since my shin splints fully recovered its never been the same
my shin splints always come back no matter what I do and I don't even run a lot, only a few miles a week, it's garbage genetics

just do sports theory is highly legit, it's literally impossible to get depressed when living an active life

• Hmm...
Cardio, even walking, helps with dieting. I don't know why. It's just easier to diet when one is doing some cardio.
Yeah bro, its also relaxing when you are walking in the evening when most people aren't seeing you.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
whats the best hardstyle u listen to rn