Went to a over 30s party tonight

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Was legit a good experience tbh. Women twice my age are very flirty to me, call me good looking, give me free drinks etc.
Whereas women my age treat my like every other average dude.

If you want a cool new experience, would recommend going there once (If it is a big party).

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
But did you smash ?

Ofc they are nice. They Are past their prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
HOT MILFS mmmmm

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
@dogtown I had to work there (at first), I didnt have time for this. Later when I was free, I got obvious offers, although not them saying they want to smash.
Had to drive home with my colleagues.

@androidcel Srsly why not, there are attractive women in their 30s and 40s out there.

@dogtown I had to work there (at first), I didnt have time for this. Later when I was free, I got obvious offers, although not them saying they want to smash.
Had to drive home with my colleagues.

@androidcel Srsly why not, there are attractive women in their 30s and 40s out there.

Unfortunate, maybe next time

So is "the wall" cope or not? I can't imagine there aren't hundreds of dudes happy to fuck 30+ aged women. So I don't see why they would be so desperate at that age.

Me neither. I think Ill just start approaching normal looking 30+ women with a big ass haha.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and androidcel
Me neither. I think Ill just start approaching normal looking 30+ women with a big ass haha.
i'd fuck any girl tbh, if they have nice feet

Should've gotten all those milfs to climb and slobber on your cock :feelsohh:

NSFW for others but for @battlefieldincel to cum oh and @dotacel

Would you say it has something to do with my baby face? Like, women 30+ find that attractive and girls around 20 want masc guys?
(I posted how I look before)

OH LAWD, not into insertion, i do love footjobs though.
this time a year ago i got a footjob with pantyhose, my cock is uncut and i didn't have lube so i had to stop it hurt so much

Would you say it has something to do with my baby face? Like, women 30+ find that attractive and girls around 20 want masc guys?
(I posted how I look before)
Maybe, better to fuck older women than fuck nothing, lol.
i got a footjob with pantyhose
Wouldn't that be the day.......

Why the fuck is there a discussion about foot jobs lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 281 and HailToTheKing