Were most males actually jock douchebags before the 90s? and that's what kept women in line? or was it lack of internet.

Were most men jock douchebags pre 90s?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean I'm kind of wondering considering everyone says we're lal beta asf in this cnetury lol

i wasnt alive idk nigga

incels still existed before the internet

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Nah its just that monogamy was much more strictly expected socially + sex outside of a long term relationship was such more stigmatized

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tobias Fünke
Nah its just that monogamy was much more strictly expected socially + sex outside of a long term relationship was such more stigmatized
Dark times.

to me it feels like men folding to women's will

when i was growing up in the 90s and early 00s, guys were angry assholes and girls were angry sluts, all at once

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
to me it feels like men folding to women's will

when i was growing up in the 90s and early 00s, guys were angry assholes and girls were angry sluts, all at once
what do you think changed it and at waht year.

It was the internet

It was pretty bad in the 90s as well. Look at the popular music of that time. Extremely beta. Look at the popular culture and garments. Pretty fem. Females also gained a lot of confidence during those ages and a lot of bullshit agendas were happening during those times just like now. The 70s-90s are seen as a happy age probably because of the economy and such. Not because females were trad. If anything id say the 90s were probably one of the biggest distractions in modern history.

It was probably less out of the closet people though because of the stigmatizations, but i think it still was pretty fucked up. It started to progressively get worst starting from that time.

Feminism is even in the bible, and is a ancient, long evil. The art of keeping these hoes in check is long lost and forgotten.

If your going to compare a alpha civilization you'd have to go back a couple hundreds of years

Last edited:
  • Woah
I mean I'm kind of wondering considering everyone says we're lal beta asf in this cnetury lol

No they weren't but since most females were still a little dependent on a man's money they "settled" on the looks part a lot unlike now. I would say domestic violence went on a little more than now though. Overall the average male was stronger especially if he grew up in the 70s or prior due to some real work still being done by a lot of people. You saw a lot more guys with developed forearms etc. back then. Now if you see that its usually some old boomer or very early Gen X male.

• Woah
men used to walk around at 10% body fat for the vast majority of human evolution

now women attain higher education than men on average

women were never out of line you are just like ugly sorry

what do you think changed it and at waht year.
dunno man, but we can go back to the 1980s when a lot of europe was still communist and see what that was like
everyone was obsessed with american culture and music, hated the regimes and if the regime said something like "have kids, we're making it a lot harder to use contraception and abortion", then the normies of the 1980s, including the women, reacted by filling orphanages with unwanted children to be starved and abused
it's like people were more "trad" including women, but the cracks were already showing, already no one wanted children or a family anymore, and it's only one step from there to the current hellscape

• Woah
men used to walk around at 10% body fat for the vast majority of human evolution

now women attain higher education than men on average
Easy to be confident when do you have the entire world at your whim, where is Menard confidence to see less reasons to try

dunno man, but we can go back to the 1980s when a lot of europe was still communist and see what that was like
everyone was obsessed with american culture and music, hated the regimes and if the regime said something like "have kids, we're making it a lot harder to use contraception and abortion", then the normies of the 1980s, including the women, reacted by filling orphanages with unwanted children to be starved and abused
it's like people were more "trad" including women, but the cracks were already showing, already no one wanted children or a family anymore, and it's only one step from there to the current hellscape
Do you think this is responsible for why so many white people stopped having kids, do you literally have to fluke my system if you have kids. Most white people don’t get laid,, white people. If a white person gets late it’s because they are Chad, and they usually a chat doesn’t wanna settle down and have kids, arrogant

• Woah