We're on the bus back home from London. Here are some couples I've seen on our day trip. It's over for Y-chromosomecels.

Do London HTB+ girls seem entitled?

• A bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Da joos cucked Ernesto with dry air
Continuation of thread:

Me, my friend and his sister went on a day trip to central London in the sizzling heatwave. Here are some young couples I saw today:

ManWoman
PSL 5 white prettyboy, dark-haired, curtains, good collagen and jaw, slimPSL 4 recessed white girl, average body
PSL 5 maesthetic med jock, lean and ripped, holding parasolPSL 3.8 short, fat blonde woman
PSL 4.8 white prettyboy, light brown hair, bit of stubble, slim-average bodyPSL 4 average body white girl, brunette, recessed
PSL 4.6 robust white prettyboy, 6'4, lean and ripped, curtainsPSL 4 short white foid
PSL 3.8 soyboyPSL 3.5 purple-haired white chubby goth
PSL 5.25 maesthetic blond, 6'4, lean and muscularPSL 4.25 short chubby dark blonde woman
PSL 5.75 robust white prettyboy, 6'3, medium brown hair, lean and muscularPSL 4.5 short HQNP noodle
PSL 4 ethnic maesthetic, 6'3, DHT phenoPSL 4.5 petite blonde white, possibly Slavic
PSL 4.4 recessed blond old money pheno, white, 6'4PSL 4.5 tall skinny blonde white wearing sundress and hat

• Almost all HTB+ women were either alone, with family or in a group with other women of a similar PSL.
    • For example, this PSL 5 Med/Nafri/Mulatto foid was walking with some blonde PSL 5 white foid.
  • Black men were usually together in groups, with no women.
  • Ethnic brown women were either with a child/children, or with family members.
  • Some ethnic brown men were seen with white (always blonde) women, an example of which is provided in the table above. These women appeared to be Slavic.
  • There were lots of normie-Becky couples.
  • Good-looking men were usually with family or with a woman significantly less attractive than him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, BeenLMSsinceMSN, GetShrekt and 18 others
Good thread and analysis to keep basement dwellers like me updated with current dating market.

Did u see much guys with girls who mogged them?

Also suifuel seeing so many 6’4 guys. I swear everyone is 6’4 these days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 9670, Oberyn and 7 others
5 out of the the 9 men are iver 6" 2? I thought being that tall is kind of rare

Im 6" 2 its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
I work at costa as I'm doing my sixth form and I always see how men mog their gfs so hard in London. Usually a 1.5 psl difference. It's brutal, I only saw a chad who was 6'3 with a fat and ugly girl who looked like was lobotomised. So brutal here in London

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
I told you
Good looking girls only use ig (the king of dating apps) or others

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Account, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Naughty boy tell me the list of things you did with his sister 😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, It'snotover, Deleted member 9801 and 2 others
Good thread and analysis to keep basement dwellers like me updated with current dating market.

Did u see much guys with girls who mogged them?

Also suifuel seeing so many 6’4 guys. I swear everyone is 6’4 these days
You're welcome. I might provide more of these threads next time I go on outings if I'm not working during the weekend.

I have seen some guys with girls who mogged them but today they were outnumbered by couples in which the guy mogged the girl. Back in my hometown it's not unusual to see HTB JBs or young women with white oofy doofies.

There were so many tall lads in London. From the couples I listed, which is the most sui?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
5 out of the the 9 men are iver 6" 2? I thought being that tall is kind of rare

Im 6" 2 its over
It's not unusual for men to be very tall in the South-East of England. I'm only 176cm tall so I get heightmogged often.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I work at costa as I'm doing my sixth form and I always see how men mog their gfs so hard in London. Usually a 1.5 psl difference. It's brutal, I only saw a chad who was 6'3 with a fat and ugly girl who looked like was lobotomised. So brutal here in London
How did this Chad look like? Were they a very young couple?
As I saw these couples I just think the dating market is fucked where cute HTB+ girls are getting pickier as the days go by, and good-looking men who are below 6 PSL have to settle for a woman below his looksmatch.

I told you
Good looking girls only use ig (the king of dating apps) or others
Today I saw lots of pretty 5.25 PSL girls. They were not seen with another man.
A good-looking Med jock (walking alone) passed by two of these girls, and so did I with my friend and his sister. They didn't bat an eyelid at us.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19172, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Account, Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
How did this Chad look like? Were they a very young couple?
As I saw these couples I just think the dating market is fucked where cute HTB+ girls are getting pickier as the days go by, and good-looking men who are below 6 PSL have to settle for a woman below his looksmatch.
Masc white guy with black hair and blue eyes. Age was around college age ish

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Masc white guy with black hair and blue eyes. Age was around college age ish
He sounds bluepilled. I guess JBF theory works on men as well as women.

By college do you mean university or sixth-form college?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
also reminder all them couples you see where the guy mogs the girl by 1.5 PSL. they're ?% of the time wearing a full face of makeup. now imagine the mog if they didnt wear any makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
He sounds bluepilled. I guess JBF theory works on men as well as women.

By college do you mean university or sixth-form college?
Uni age

• +1
They seem to be irrationally frightened that they'll be pumped and dumped, or won't get commitment:
None of this is meant for us to wear rose-tinted glasses when appraising modern dating, which is very often still garbage for women who date men (though marital rape being recognized as a crime is certainly a relatively new perk!). For starters, even uttering the words “situationship” or “sneaky link” aloud is humiliating. And all the hiking dates? Being forced to try charcoal ice cream?? The “define the relationship” conversations—and having to assume someone you’ve been seeing for a year is simultaneously raw-dogging the population of a small town a la West Elm Caleb unless you’ve explicitly confirmed you’re “exclusive”?? To quote the great philosopher Olivia Rodrigo, it’s brutal out here.

• JFL
also reminder all them couples you see where the guy mogs the girl by 1.5 PSL. they're ?% of the time wearing a full face of makeup. now imagine the mog if they didnt wear any makeup
In the case of these foids, some of them were wearing makeup, some weren't. Of the ones that did, half their makeup melted off their faces given the 35 degree heat today.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17829 and the BULL
They seem to be irrationally frightened that they'll be pumped and dumped, or won't get commitment:
I managed to talk to a girl only After asking her why girls don't text back After 2 replies, and She started ranting on how girls get ghosted After 2 replies or a date too, however got her interested in me as She believed no other girl was trying to get along with me. Another 2 girls unmatched me After texting me First because i waited too long to reply to them (already Busy, this guy Is a Slayer, gone).

• +1
I managed to talk to a girl only After asking her why girls don't text back After 2 replies, and She started ranting on how girls get ghosted After 2 replies or a date too, however got her interested in me as She believed no other girl was trying to get along with me. Another 2 girls unmatched me After texting me First because i waited too long to reply to them (already Busy, this guy Is a Slayer, gone).
They seem pretty nitpicky over the smallest things. I think they seem to believe that long replies; the man probably won't commit to them (in the case of girls without a lot of options), or they're wasting time/ego boost (girls with lots of options).

Was this girl you talked to a Becky or below? Her response seems typical of bitter MTBs who fail to get commitment from the men (usually HTN+) they choose to date.

heavy reading all that yano

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Xangsane
They seem pretty nitpicky over the smallest things. I think they seem to believe that long replies; the man probably won't commit to them (in the case of girls without a lot of options), or they're wasting time/ego boost (girls with lots of options).

Was this girl you talked to a Becky or below? Her response seems typical of bitter MTBs who fail to get commitment from the men (usually HTN+) they choose to date.
It's a med htb with good body and tits

• +1
It's a med htb with good body and tits
It's possible she's damaged goods from sleeping around too much with men that pump and dump her, so she's taking it out on you.

• JFL
It's possible she's damaged goods from sleeping around too much with men that pump and dump her, so she's taking it out on you.
She only said those 2 things tbh then the convo switched to other things
Point Is that she was ghosting me until i didn't text her this

• So Sad
Continuation of thread:

Me, my friend and his sister went on a day trip to central London in the sizzling heatwave. Here are some young couples I saw today:

ManWoman
PSL 5 white prettyboy, dark-haired, curtains, good collagen and jaw, slimPSL 4 recessed white girl, average body
PSL 5 maesthetic med jock, lean and ripped, holding parasolPSL 3.8 short, fat blonde woman
PSL 4.8 white prettyboy, light brown hair, bit of stubble, slim-average bodyPSL 4 average body white girl, brunette, recessed
PSL 4.6 robust white prettyboy, 6'4, lean and ripped, curtainsPSL 4 short white foid
PSL 3.8 soyboyPSL 3.5 purple-haired white chubby goth
PSL 5.25 maesthetic blond, 6'4, lean and muscularPSL 4.25 short chubby dark blonde woman
PSL 5.75 robust white prettyboy, 6'3, medium brown hair, lean and muscularPSL 4.5 short HQNP noodle
PSL 4 ethnic maesthetic, 6'3, DHT phenoPSL 4.5 petite blonde white, possibly Slavic
PSL 4.4 recessed blond old money pheno, white, 6'4PSL 4.5 tall skinny blonde white wearing sundress and hat

• Almost all HTB+ women were either alone, with family or in a group with other women of a similar PSL.
    • For example, this PSL 5 Med/Nafri/Mulatto foid was walking with some blonde PSL 5 white foid.
  • Black men were usually together in groups, with no women.
  • Ethnic brown women were either with a child/children, or with family members.
  • Some ethnic brown men were seen with white (always blonde) women, an example of which is provided in the table above. These women appeared to be Slavic.
  • There were lots of normie-Becky couples.
  • Good-looking men were usually with family or with a woman significantly less attractive than him.
I’m sorry Xangsane but this thread is more autistic than usual.

• WTF
She only said those 2 things tbh then the convo switched to other things
Point Is that she was ghosting me until i didn't text her this
I wonder if she has BPD.

• JFL
8540D654 A877 4682 B263 1250193D2438

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Xangsane
great case study @Xangsane :love:

• Love it
  • +1
they're all mentally ill ass bitches, modern dating market spares no one.
Pretty (HTB+) girls usually don't need apps as they can get a good-looking HTN/Chadlite from their (extended) social circle(s). If these women are on dating apps, I assume they're carrying extra baggage from the following:
  • Pumped and dumped by the men they want
  • BPD or another mental illness
  • Unstable family/home
  • Insecure attachment style
  • Promoting IG/OF
  • Fake/bot account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
JoinedJun 11, 2021
Posts45,959

@EverythingMattersCel

Pretty (HTB+) girls usually don't need apps as they can get a good-looking HTN/Chadlite from their (extended) social circle(s). If these women are on dating apps, I assume they're carrying extra baggage from the following:
  • Pumped and dumped by the men they want
  • BPD or another mental illness
  • Unstable family/home
  • Insecure attachment style
  • Promoting IG/OF
  • Fake/bot account
I think more girls use them because they want top men of the city not of their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
I think more girls use them because they want top men of the city not of their social circle
That could be it too. I remember seeing lots of statusmaxxed maesthetic jocks on my Beckyfish profile on apps (I DMed @Wallenberg and @DoctorLooksmax my Beckyfish, who is white with a stocky build, but they rated her an LTB). Even a former Love Island contestant (blond maesthetic, voted out early) was on there; he was one of the top-performing profiles of London. Since lots of city foids use Hinge nowadays because of their constant belief that they're muh "more likely to find an LTR on Hinge", it will make them increase their standards to astronomical levels that they deserve the hottest Chad with the most money, causing them to become more picky and volcel.

Last edited:
  • WTF
It's not unusual for men to be very tall in the South-East of England. I'm only 176cm tall so I get heightmogged often.
Average is definitely 181cm in the south of England. 177 in the midlands and 180 "up norf".

• +1
That could be it too. I remember seeing lots of statusmaxxed maesthetic jocks on my Beckyfish profile on apps (I DMed @Wallenberg and @DoctorLooksmax my Beckyfish, who is white with a stocky build, but they rated her an LTB). Even a former Love Island contestant (blond maesthetic, voted out early) was on there; he was one of the top-performing profiles of London. Since lots of city foids use Hinge nowadays because of their constant belief that they're muh "more likely to find an LTR on Hinge", it will make them increase their standards to astronomical levels that they deserve the hottest Chad with the most money, causing them to become more picky and volcel.
They all Need to be banned ig included
It Is proven that they make ppl become stupid and lonely

• +1
Average is definitely 181cm in the south of England. 177 in the midlands and 180 "up norf".
I'm half-brown, half-white, but my white mother was originally from a working-class Yorkshire town and is 5'2. My father is 6'0.
In their youths, she was MTB, he was Chadlite. He looked like Manu Rios with light brown eyes, longer hair and stubble. She looked like a chubby mix of Patricia Morrison and Kate Bush.

Last edited:
Missmatched couples are pretty common here in Peterborough. Especially fat girls with slim bf, or Chad's with MTB's. It's honestly the frightening suifuel.

• +1
Missmatched couples are pretty common here in Peterborough. Especially fat girls with slim bf, or Chad's with MTB's. It's honestly the frightening suifuel.
Why do you think this is become more common?

I'm half-brown, half-white, but my white mother was originally from a working-class Yorkshire town and is 5'2. My father is 6'0.
In their youths, she was MTB, he was Chadlite. He looked like Manu Rios with light brown eyes, longer hair and stubble. She looked like a chubby mix of Patricia Morrison and Kate Bush.
And your 5'9½?

• +1
Why do you think this is become more common?

1. Lack of slim women / most British women are overweight
2. The overvaluing and huge leverage slim average and slim ugly women have. They are literally sort after just as much as a Stacey.
3. Dating apps push men to date down
4. Feminism.
5. Virtually very few 20-sonethings have disposable incomes. They pay ridiculous student fees and rent prices.
6. More young women opt not to have kids and start a family thus seek fun and thrills with higher tier men.

• So Sad
why is everyone so fucking tall now.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back