Westernfags will never have this

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
@averageblokecel @Tony @Afrikancel
Enjoy your worthless estrogenic factory meats goys

Brb getting 4000% daily value of all vitamins
Brb getting 8000% daily value of all minerals
Brb

JFL at not being able to eat brain, kidney, and heart at will.

Attachments

• organs.jpg
    organs.jpg
    836 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Once I get the money and the age I'll get some organs

Redpilled. I'm gonna go full carnivore diet soon.

Bad idea. The brain needs glucose to function

Don't think it's such a bad idea when loads of people are reporting huge success on that diet. I don't know anything about glucose etc. but I'm researching this topic.

You can get kidney in the west.

Idk about heart or brain though.

Redpilled. I'm gonna go full carnivore diet soon.
It works wonderfully for some but not for others. It didn't really work for me, I can't function without carbs. You can still eat heart, liver, kidney, brain, spinal cord etc. as part of a healthy balanced diet. No need to go on the full carnivore diet - usually it's touted as a remedy for certain autoimmune diseases and such. So give it around 3-4 weeks and if you feel lethargic or constantly irritated, then stop
:yes::feelsping:

Bad idea. The brain needs glucose to function
I don't encourage other goys to go on keto or some other normie fad diet. It might work for some but not for others. There's no need for complicated mental gymnastics on how x is good and y is bad. Just listen to your body - if you feel good, you're energized and healthy, then you're doing it correctly, and if you're not, then you're doing something wrong. The problem doesn't lie with ALL carbohydrates (which is a somewhat loose term) but rather with simple refined carbohydrates - these kinds of carbohydrates wreak havoc on the body, and any woke goy would know what they have no place in his diet.

Also, I encourage the goyim to substitute muscle meats with organ meats. Organ meats are just way more beneficial and have a significantly higher nutritional value per gram. In nature, carnivores usually go for the organs before anything else, leaving the flesh and bone for the females, the beta cucks, and the scavengers.

Last edited:
im jealous ngl:feelshmm:

C A N A B A L I S M? :what::what:

Lol I go to a Turkish store that has this. Literally every arab store has this in Brooklyn