• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Cash
I'm still growing at 21

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41905, RAMU KAKA, poopoohead and 4 others
I’m 6”2 at 16 rn will I grow any more?
Yeah u will.
Take aromaisn to keep your growth plates open.
Pm me if u wanna know more

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, WhiteGoodman and Cash
I started puberty at 13. I stopped growing at mid to late 14. The average male stops growing between late 14 to early 16 at best. If you're not a real late bloomer then you're done growing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member and ALP
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ALP, Cash and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ALP, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
I m 6'. Literally on the edge.
how tall are your parents? stop complaining buddy. You're at least average in the tallest countries. Slightly above average in most countries. Very above average in manlet countries. Plus, my mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'0" while I'm 5'7" at 16, one of the shortest kids in every class. I bet you heightmog your dad ungrateful abomination

I bet you heightmog your dad ungrateful abomination
My dad heightmogs me he is 6'2 or 6'3 but my mother is short:feelswah:.
You're at least average in the tallest countries. Slightly above average in most countries. Very above average in manlet countries.
If i can't be 6'1 or 6'2 i will keep living depressed.

I m a zoomer and other zoomers in my country
heightmogs me.
What country? I'm probably literally even younger than you dude. I'm 16. This 6'1" kid in two of my classes is one of the tallest. I'm in the US. Anyone 5'11" and up don't complain about their height here

My dad heightmogs me he is 6'2 or 6'3 but my mother is short:feelswah:.
You're only 2-3 inches shorter than your dad. I'm 5 or more inches shorter than him. He's 6ft or a little above it
How short is your mom? If she's like fucking 5'1" then you should've expected this
Even if she's 5'4 or 5'5" you're expected to be shorter than your dad because he'd be very above average while your mom is just average
I expected to be 5'10 - 5'11". I'm not even that though - obviously.

Turkey :feelswah:.

Cope.

Can you take back your ugh react?
I'm caring about my rep.
How are you literally 3 years older than me and you're immature enough to care about imaginary points on a website that will probably not even last much more years on the world wide web just like lookism? Please tell me that's a joke.

What do you mean cope? I literally just explained to you via a real life example while you have none. Holy shit what is wrong with you and everyone else on this forum dude...

Screenshot 2022 04 09 111450 AM

She is 1,65-1,70 or smth.
5'5" and 5'7" are completely different heights for a female. One is basically average while the other is decently above average. This post tells me nothing. You're just guessing and haven't actually got an official measurement for her. She might even be 5'3". Anyway, parent's heights are not all that matters. Grandparents and even great grandparents impact your height. You got a little bit of short recessive genes but you're still above average

I forgot to write i m the tallest in the family.
Yeah, anyone with common sense would figure out that would make your height perfectly expected. You lucked out and shouldn't expect anything better if you're literally the tallest.

I'm the shortest, skinniest, and weakest in my family.

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
Yeah, anyone with common sense would figure out that would make your height perfectly expected. You lucked out and shouldn't expect anything better if you're literally the tallest.

I'm the shortest, skinniest, and weakest in my family.
Bro your obsessed with height. Stop stressing so much please. You are still 16.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate
I started puberty at 13. I stopped growing at mid to late 14. The average male stops growing between late 14 to early 16 at best. If you're not a real late bloomer then you're done growing.
You still 5’7 broski?
I have a better arguement;

The taller the better.

At about 13 or 14 IIRC, shit's rough :lul: