WHAT ARE GOOD HIDING SPOTS FOR SYRINGE/NEEDLES

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
CAN I HIDE IT IN THE WOODS IN A BRIEFCASE? WOULD ANYONE FIND IT? LIKE DO THEY SEND PPL TO CLEAN UP THE WOODS OR SOMETHING?

I NEED HELP BROOOOS

FUCK

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A LOCKER?

Behind the fridge, next to a tree, in your backpack

keep them in ur asshole tbh

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Your going to have to get creative buddy boyo. I hide my weed in a glasses case and keep my ru58841 in the same box as my fish oil.

I FIND OUT WHT IM GOING TO DO, IM GOING TO DIG A HOLE IN THE WOODS AND KEEP MY SYRINGES/NEEDLES IN THIER AND IMA VISIT THE SPOT TWICE A WEEK TO GET MY SYRINGE/NEEDLE TO INJECT, ILL PUT IT IN MY POCKET, THEN GO TO THE GYM AND INJECT THERE.

AS FOR MY ROIDS, THERE MORE EZ TO HIDE SO I WILL KEEP THEM IN MY PROTIEN BOX UNERNEATH THE PROTEIN IN A ZIPLOCK.

I HOPE THEY WONT SPOIL OR GO BAD.

Are you retarded or do you act that way?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, fobos and Zeta ascended
I FIND OUT WHT IM GOING TO DO, IM GOING TO DIG A HOLE IN THE WOODS AND KEEP MY SYRINGES/NEEDLES IN THIER AND IMA VISIT THE SPOT TWICE A WEEK TO GET MY SYRINGE/NEEDLE TO INJECT, ILL PUT IT IN MY POCKET, THEN GO TO THE GYM AND INJECT THERE.

AS FOR MY ROIDS, THERE MORE EZ TO HIDE SO I WILL KEEP THEM IN MY PROTIEN BOX UNERNEATH THE PROTEIN IN A ZIPLOCK.

why dont you hide it in your protein powder?

why dont you hide it in your protein powder?
hard to hide syrignes/needles in protein powder jfl, if my mom finds it or snoops through my room which she does and just opens my protein powder box then its found

but my roids i can actually keep it underneath the protien powder inside the box so its hidden even if she opens up the box.

What the fuck. Hide it in plain sight or on a shelf like an adult.

WTF are you doing with roids as a teenager you absolute moron. I don't care if you wanna go get surgery but stay away from homeostasis disrupting substances while your brain is still developing. Bitch tits and life long dependency on TRT are just a few consequences that await you.

Guaranteed you have zero discipline and don't even lift properly or eat right. Thinking roids are gonna solve your wimp body is mega cope. Your mind is what is weak and you'll end up with horrid stretch marks and then deflating back to skinny weakling soon as you stop.

Also if you have MPB genes you'll accelerate your hair loss decades and have the joys of going bald in your early 20s. Have fun with that.

If you end up ignoring my advice which I'm sure you will make damn fucking sure you look for signs of hair miniaturization constantly. Also PCT correctly.. don't cheap out on that even though it can cost as much as the actual steroids.
Why aren't you starting with LGD? It's nearly equivalent to injecting testosterone in my own experiences and has less risks. Save the hard stuff for later. No needles no bullshit either.

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: jefferson