What are the best PEDs to take before a fight

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
Preferably something that can be taken orally. So i want something that cant give me an advantage in a fight the same way something like cardarine can give an advantage before an endurance sport

EDIT: The dude im gonna fight is like much smaller than me at 5 7 with a 115 pound bench but the thing is hes trained in like tae kwon do or something

Last edited:
BUMP PLZ SOMEONE I NEED TO WIN THIS FIGHT

u said it urself, cardarine if it helps with endurance. the hardest part in a fight is stamina, u get tired very fast if u push urself to the best of ur ability

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
your fucked your gonna get bashed you untrained incel wasted all your life rotting, nows your day to get severely beaten

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 13626, Kmscurry and 3 others
your fucked your gonna get bashed you untrained incel wasted all your life rotting, nows your day to get severely beaten
the dude im fighting is a 2psl subhuman manlet

Why tf are you fighting him ?

cocaine unironically

• +1
Reactions: NPD
halotestin no cap

cocaine unironically
This. Most fights are over in less than a minute and if he really knows how to fight you need to end it fast anyway. Explode and knock him tf out

Steroids cant beat martial art skills. You are gonna lose on steroids, double humiliation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
pop 10 anadrols and whatever above said

if you have no technique you'll lose the fight no matter the physical advantage
your best bet is to proceed with the boxing technique
no grappling, throwing on the floor, rather your win condition is to stay on your feet and protect your jaw as much as possible, protect your jaw and stomach with a good guard (hunch your back and protect your stomach area and jaw with your hands)
shoot for his jaw, once he falls down just end the fight with a kick to his kidney, he won't be able to do shot after that and will be most likely coughing up blood, which means you've won
>t. trained boxing for 2 years

Amphetamines/stimulants (caffeine will do if you don’t have access to anything else), some cholinergic substance for better coordination (alpha GPC is good), cheque drops or any other highly androgenic steroid, Cardarine. You‘ll be good to go on that stack

and load up on carbs so your glycogen stores are filled up