What are the causes to under eye areas like these and possible solutions.

D

Deleted member 27037

Iron
What are the causes of under eyes like this and what are they even called ? Eyebags? Dark circles ? Tear troughs? ? It seems like there is way too much fat stored under the eyes and its protruding very heavily.
As far as I know, these could be caused by blood sugar levels, higher insulin levels, kidney problems - especially when eating a lot of carbs , very passive lifestyle, severe dehydration.

Lack of sleep doesnt mean shit because a lot of people have flawless under eyes without getting any sleep.
Lack of bone could be a reason but then again, there are people who are heavily recessed without these shits under their eyes.

What are the possible surgical and non surgical solutions ?

Implants ? Lower blepharoplasty?
Trying out a more active lifestyle , keto diet ( carbs bad) , Vitamin C serum, Tretinoin ? , Staying very hydrated ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but those in particular are usually due to a lack of fat storage and to treat them you'll have to fill them out in some way. Methods to do so vary from:

Filler:
Under eye filler tear trough
B A Tear rough fillers 1024x1024

You'll need to replace these every once in awhile

Fat grafts:
Samlam fat transfer dallas

A "more permanent" solution but from what I hear it's very unpredictable and the fat can still vanish on a later date

And if you want to put your faith in Indian shamans then you can try ice hooding or the other methods discussed in this video though some users here have claimed to have decent results from ice hooding so it's worth a try at the very least