What Are Your Records For Nights Out?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Last weekend in one night at one location (I don't count bar hopping since that's cheating), I saw 7 Tinder matches (including one with her boyfriend who was eyeing my down the whole night) and 3 foids approached me in the span of probably 90 minutes. My hair was shitty and I was wearing a suboptimal fit as it was laundry day for reference.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I was heading into town and one girl and one dude approached me. The girl said you look like superman. I said yea thanks and she then asked for my number and if we could meet that night. I said should be fine, though I'm not sure sure of my plans yet (she was maybe 7/10)

I took her details and casually asked "how do you both know each other?". She said thats my BF but he's fine with this. Lol

He never said a word (as far as a remember - I did have a few drinks ) and though I got her info, I never msgd. Too weird

Last weekend in one night at one location (I don't count bar hopping since that's cheating), I saw 7 Tinder matches (including one with her boyfriend who was eyeing my down the whole night) and 3 foids approached me in the span of probably 90 minutes. My hair was shitty and I was wearing a suboptimal fit as it was laundry day for reference.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I get IOIs from solid MTBs and legit 7+/10 chicks

but only get approached by drunk LTBs

Last edited:
more larping