What can I do if I literally feel insecure just sitting in my room?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Lol at this. Today i felt uncomfortable with myself for whole day i feel it in my body srs.

i dont think im able to achieve anything anymore in life

i was bullied in the past and althrough im over it, no woman in this city will take me seriously

When did u swallow the blackpill

I feel the same I just want a different body. What I have to work with is shit. One side of my rib cage is a couple inches higher than the other fml

I feel the same I just want a different body. What I have to work with is shit. One side of my rib cage is a couple inches higher than the other fml

damn. i hope you find a way to fix it.

my body isnt bad but due to the fact i was bullied i will never find a gf or make social circle for loonger than 3 months

damn. i hope you find a way to fix it.

my body isnt bad but due to the fact i was bullied i will never find a gf or make social circle for loonger than 3 months
I doubt there is a way to fix it, I just have to live with deformed ribs. Yeah I was bullied too and my social abilities impaired as a result.

I doubt there is a way to fix it, I just have to live with deformed ribs. Yeah I was bullied too and my social abilities impaired as a result.

its not the social abilities which you can fix but it is the fact that your reputation is shit

just stop feeling insecure? its that easy

only women completely succumb to their emotions, men are supposed to think rational and how to change their state, not that it's always possible, but how to change your state or either accept the flaws that make you insecure so you can feel less suffering

roping seems reasonable

its not the social abilities which you can fix but it is the fact that your reputation is shit
How can I fix my nonexistent reputation without social skills though